• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The sting from a bee should logically be more powerful than a breeze, and bee also has the flight advantage, so, I'm voting for bee.

Well wind probably generates more kinetic energy than a bee flying. Still, the bee doesn't really have to do anything. Even if The Authority swings his arm to attack the bee, it'll turn to dust before it hits.

Screw Authority, a single bee sting will put the false god down for good.

The Authority is probably the weakest 3D character on this site; albeit one of the most egotistical. So almost every VS thread he goes in is kind of a stomp, albeit not by too great of an extent against insects for example. But it's fine considering Authority is kind of a joke of a character to begin with.

I know all the Tier 11 characters are much weaker, but I simply meant. As far as tier 10-C to 3-A characters go, Authority is the weakest character I've seen so far.

Yeah, he might lose to some 11-A if the characters is a computer program or drawing on a piece of paper. The paper might cut him, or the laptop might crush him before he has the chance to rip the paper apart or delete the program on the computer. 11-C characters on the other hand, he could simply just wish for them dead; since those characters are pretty much 100% imaginary. As for those bacteria, I think it would actually be a draw if he fought one of those. His immune system is so pathetic, it probably just takes one bacteria virus to kill him, but the virus might die too unless it multiplies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back