• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Goddess that looks like a 12 year old vs A Military Fish

Neptune vs Jackson, the Fishma

Jackson, a Fishman, is serving the military as usual, but he suddenly walks to another dimension by unknown reasons and meets a girl, Jackson tries to ask aggressively where is he and the girl tells him he is a rude person, because of this, they agree on fighting next day on a Casual urban city (Like New york).

Purple Heart (High 6-B Version used)

Elite-Military Fishmen, Jackson has access to all his arsenal, including his Elite-armor and Apocalypse Launcher.

Both have 5 hours of Prep with basic information of eachother

Both in character (Lets say Jackson has a usual military personality, very serious and a little rude)

They release them 15km apart from eachother.

They are on a Casual urban city like New York, with little to no people around.

Speed NOT equalized

Neptune:

Fishman:

Inconclusive:

Let the battle begin.

So... 880 times speed difference on Fishmen's end, 770 times AP difference Neptune's end...

Inconclusive. Fishmen can't kill Neptune in any way, and Neptune has no way of hitting Fishmen.

Ok so Neptune is much stronger and durable and has possibly type 4 immortality,Fishman has speed,better and bigger arsenal,more hax,better intelligence and stamina

Neptune cant land a hit to him at all and can keep it up all day exhausting her and Fishman has nothing close to country level in order to injure her,although i see he has some degree of radiation manipulation,but it might not help with type 4 immortality being there

Sooo....Drag is right,its inconclusive here

That, and the profile calls her a "CPU", meaning the radiation probably wouldn't even do anything. Immortality or not.

BlackDarkness679 said:
CPU wouldnt mean something technological or such?radiation can still affect technological devices right?
As far as I know, radiation is really dangerous because it affects DNA. But I'm not completely sure.

Ok after a quick look i found that it depends on how high the level of radiation is and that usually beta and gamma ones are capable to do it,but it also depends on the materials that are made off as well

So in this case it depends about it,maybe it will,maybe not,but it doesnt change the result i guess

Well, i should have specified which type of radiation is in Fishmen profile, but as far as a i know most Nuclear weapons on real life release Electromagnetic Radiation which means gamma radiation as you mention, so should this nuclear weapon do to since it creates way more nuclear fallout than any man-made weapon in real life. About the components of the materials are made of, just like man-made weapons or usual nuclear weapns, uranium and radioactive materials. It mostly like a Thermonuclear weapon but with way larger nuclear fallout (if we talk about Apocalypse Launcher). About Nuclear Gun, its power is like the Tsar Bomba or a little more powerful, but it has Ionizing Radiation

I dont know if this would be in favor to the fishmen or is just some useless information but i should have mentioned it before.

So apparently Next Purple got moved to 5-A or either im stupid and i wrote Next Purple instead of Purple Heart (which is the other 6-B) Ill edit it to Purple Heart (which is the 6-B form of Neptune)

Stevethebarbarian said:
Nuclear blasts in real life let out enormous EMPs, frying electronics for miles around.
Then it's a stomp. Cause Neptune can't do anything and then just dies.

I just read the CPU thing and its mostly the way to describe a goddess (nothing related to technology i guess), so ill just add it to inconclusive for both characters unless someone else has something to say that contradicts the inconclusive thing.

Uninown said:
I just read the CPU thing and its mostly the way to describe a goddess (nothing related to technology i guess), so ill just add it to inconclusive for both characters unless someone else has something to say that contradicts the inconclusive thing.
That would be best.

That's only 2 votes (unless you are now voting). And I do not have the power to close threads. (That would be discussion moderator)

Back