• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Peppersalt43

They/Them
Suiryu : 0
Fukua : 7
Incon : 0

Low 7-C versions used
Speed equalized
Fight takes place in The Colosseum, 10 meters apart

I just want a Skullgirls match and Low 7-C is driving me insane

Last edited:
Suiryu 1.09 Killtons

Fukua is 3.49 Kilotons

So she has a notable 3.5x AP advantage.

What does Fukua start with? I see that she has energy blasts and clones, if she spams either of those then Suiryu is going to have a big problem.

Even if she doesn't spam them, I don't see how Suiryu could get over the 3.5x AP advantage. He doesn't have any significant advantages other than levitation which doesn't seem like it would make a big difference. Fukua doesn't have any skill feats but I'm pretty sure she could hold her own in terms of skill because she's a character from a fighting game iirc.

Suiryu is a very skilled martial artist. Being from a fighting game doesn't automatically just make you skilled in combat lol. Many characters from those games use the same movements over and over again. Which is something Suiryu would definitely be able to pick up on.

After looking through some of her attacks in skillgirls, it appears she is no different. Though she does spam energy projection and shadow clones like I thought.

Yeah, actually, despite his martial arts, a lot of her attacks seem to outrange Suiryu. And while he is skilled enough in martial arts to counter her physical strikes, most of her attacks revolve around using her tendril-like hair as projectiles and turning her limbs into plant-like entities before striking, which is something he's never dealt with before. She has a wide variety of those kinds of attacks, and she continually spams them over and over again, so I don't think he'll get the chance to adapt to them.

Some examples are shown in this video. I think it'll get overwhelming very fast, even with his skill.

Pay attention to those grab attacks as well. Those are going to be heavy hitters. She has Class T Lifting Strength vs his Class M.

Along with this, she has energy balls that severely outrange him. And the shadow clones to catch him off guard. All of which she spams in battle regularly.

The only times Suiryu will probably have the advantage is when she's throwing physical strikes. He'll have openings to attack her and get the chance to use his skill.

So yeah, voting Fukua.

Back