• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Planet eater vs An ant (literally)

Planet Busting Ant vs Planet Eater Monster

Two inviduals who are very... different... a lot...

The Planet Eater Monster decides to Eat earth, but the almighty ant refuses and decides to battle him.

Ant form Cognitio

5-B form Ragnarok

Speed equalized

Both start at a distance... Ragnarok is pretty large compared to the Ant so it'll be ok 2 km from each other

The Atmosphere in the place they are fighting can handle 530 dB for Cognitio's sound attack.

Cognitio:

Ragnarok:

Inconclusive:

Looking at some of Cognito's moves, his Stinger is pretty much useless because Ragnarok is physiologically a giant rock (and thus, doesn't really have a conventional immune system for poisons or anything to work on), Evolute is also useless, because it requires biological matter (Again, a big rock doesn't really have this kind of stuff). Fungus probably would also be useless against a giant rock like that. (Unless it works differently than what I'm thinking)

This means Cognitio's one win condition here is his webs. (yep). Reactive Evolution is always annoying, but this also gets me to one thing Ragnarok has that will likely screw Cognitio over royally. Curses.

Ragnarok can use his curses to do power null. If he sees reactive evolution, he will most likely just null that on sight. If he finds the webs annoying, he can null that too (and pretty much take out the one win condition Cognitio had). He could also decide to try and null a Regenerationn ability if he sees him split (Ragnarok's seen this before) and he kind of is stuck. (Unless he can function as two halves like normal)
And he can also use it to lower stats. (Specifically, durability, cause Large Planet level, and Ragnarok's gonna notice if he's getting tanked), meaning that he does this enough and lands a hit, it's game (And given his sheer size, and some of his attacks, this doesn't seem too hard to do). This is Ragnarok's main win condition here.

That's my input here, at least. Now I'll wait for anyone else to pop in.

He also has his Antennae ultrasound sound manip thingy, i dont know how it would work in a giant rock dude but as far as i know above 200 Decibels is not only sound but a shockwave or some sort of thing

I don't think 200 Devibels would be able to hurt a City level character, much less a Planet level one.

Could Reactive Evolution beat powernull? Otherwise this seems like a haxstomp.

I still think that's way below Planet level.

Now if they have feats of hurting planet level characters, then we can talk.

DMUA said:
I don't think 200 Devibels would be able to hurt a City level character, much less a Planet level one.

Could Reactive Evolution beat powernull? Otherwise this seems like a haxstomp.
Actually, yeah. Unless Reactive Evolution can beat it, then Ragnarok stomps via being a rock.

i mean, unless the rocks count as biological material for Ragnarok then he could evolute to Ragnarok

If that is not happening then the ant's chance of winning are between his sound manip and maybe his webs because plant manip is his real form only

Uninown said:
i mean, unless the rocks count as biological material for Ragnarok then he could evolute to Ragnarok

If that is not happening then the ant's chance of winning are between his sound manip and maybe his webs because plant manip is his real form only
Sound ain't doin anything. (I saw discord, but that would mean he would kill himself if that happens) Even if it could, it would take hours, if not days to even get across Ragnarok (without the black hole shenanigans).

I already talked about webs up there. Also, Ragnarok simply isn't biological. (If he was, he would've been affected by Naiomi's aura)

Back