• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A possible berserk crt? a minor upgrade for the GodHand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi , I am new here and I made this thread because I noticed an interesting feat in berserk taken from chapter 142 where guts encounters Skull Knight.
The Knight of Skull (Skull knight) talks about the God hand members being "huge bodies of thought".
I think this might qualify them for Abstract Existence Type 1 but I am not entirely sure.
feel free to correct me.
(Mostly agreed and listed below)

The image below also seems to suggest a form of nigh-Omnipresence for the GodHand , I would like some further inputs to help clarify.(This is counted separately to avoid confusion and listed accordingly)

https://im.ge/i/y2GEy

Last edited:
Agreed, could probably even find a handful of other statements to flesh it out even.

Agreed on both Abstract Existence and Neigh-Omnipresence or multilocation, as they seemingly exist were human thoughts are, which isn't the entire universe, but still a good part of Earth.

Hmm , didnt really think about Nigh-Omnipresence or Dragonslayer having abstract NPI xD but I guess those are pretty Valid too.
Just to tally
Abstract Existence : (SamanPatou , Rez , Celestial_Pegasus , azontr , Sir_Ovens , Shmooply , Chariot190 , Lormac_CC , ShivaShakti , Zencha9 , Bernkastelll , Quasi_Yuri , DarkDragonMedeus, Amorchompy, The_Axiom_Of_Virgo)

Some form of Nigh-Omnipresence: (SamanPatou , Shiva Shakti , Lormac_CC, azontr,DarkDragonMedeus,Purgy,UchihaSlayer96)

(any votes that mentioned omnipresence was counted seperately to avoid confusion)

Last edited:
The Dragon Slayer already has NPI, as bathing in the blood of supernatural creatures gave it the ability to slay astral beings and hurt their soul, I don't remember the details but it's pretty much that.

The God Hand being Abstract just gives it a further level of NPI.

Everyone (including half a dozen staff members) seems to be in agreement plus the statements are pretty on point further backed by the inherit esoteric nature of the god hand and their direct connection to the Idea of Evil (then again Berserk isn't exactly "vague" when it comes showing feats and lore).

I think this is pretty much an one and done CRT tbh.

Imagine if Kentaro hadn't passed away bless his soul Berserk probably would have gotten even crazier feats.

Also yeah, this CRT seems to have been accepted.
Totally , Berserk is an amazing work that I can come to love over the years.
Miura's art is just breathtaking and picturesque and the story is beautifully done.
I would love to find out more about the God Hand and the mysteries they surround in the berserkverse since they seem broken to me.
Its a shame really but I am happy I could still read one of the best dark fantasy mangas out there.Sorry about the ramble xD.

Yeah , I guess the crt is pretty much done.

Last edited:
Miura's art is just breathtaking and picturesque and the story is beautifully done.
I would love to find out more about the God Hand and the mysteries they surround in the berserkverse since they seem broken to me.
Its a shame really but I am happy I could still read one of the best dark fantasy mangas.Sorry about the ramble xD.
It's fine and I totally agree lol. While I couldn't get into it myself do to the dark themes, I can understand the quality.

So yeah, let's get this closed.

Its a shame really but I am happy I could still read one of the best dark fantasy mangas out there.Sorry about the ramble xD.

Yeah , I guess the crt is pretty much done.
Well before it's applied, should we make another separate key for Griffith's reincarnation?

I doubt his physical form scales to the omnipresence, unlike his state as Femto.

wait doesnt Griffith already have 2 keys in his profile ? (one as femto and one as griffith)
The psuedo-omnipresence is also an interesting caveat that I would like other inputs if possible.

wait doesnt Griffith already have 2 keys in his profile ? (one as femto and one as griffith)
The psuedo-omnipresence is also an interesting caveat that I would like other inputs if possible.
His first key is just his human form in the Golden Age Arc. He doesn't have one for his Incarnation that was born from the egg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back