• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A POSSIBLE Upgrade for Starters in Pokémon

Looking at the page its just the 9 fully evolved starters using their super moves (Blast Burn, Frenzy Plant, and Hydro Cannon), not Pikachu

The argument was that calcing the size of something is Calc Stacking.

Which is obviously nonsense.

Using the size from a previous calc isn't considered Calc Staking, unlike speed or DC, the size of a character is the same in most of cases... at least is SU...

Bascially it's really simple, Jirachi created a fake Kyogre which has a PE (stored energy) of 7.18 teratons and was deystoyed by a total of 12 pokemon, you divide 7.18 teratons by 12 and get 598.3 Gigatons or High 6-C for yeach Pokemon that helped

@Peter

I think its based off the Kyogres Kinetic Energy giving off 300+ Gigatons wort of KE. If we divide by 9, then its still a solid Island feat for everyone.

The math you just did would give Pichu a High 6-C rating based on the two Pikachus, the Pichu, and the 9 starters all contributing

Oh my bad I was thinking of something else.

Yeah High 6-C for everyone who scales sounds about right then.

This seems like a huge outlier regardless, the Pokemon it scales to have been matched by far weaker Pokemon.

If you noticed, these are being used by the protagonist of their respective series, so these are top of the line starters regardless.

Cropfist said:
This seems like a huge outlier regardless, the Pokemon it scales to have been matched by far weaker Pokemon.
This is a manga feat, unlike the anime which is filled to the brim with outliers and PIS, the Manga is actually consistent with it's self

and note this was done by using their Types strongest attacks: Blast Burn, Frenzy Plant etc....

What Peter said. The manga is incredibly consistent. For example, Charizard, who would wreck Pikachu by every standard, did exactly that. The anime would imply that they were sort of equals.

WeeklyBattles said:
Again, HIGH 6-C PICHU

Did every Pokemon contribute equally though? I mean I can buy every Starter contributing equally but what about the others?

I believe that the Pikachus contributing would be equivalent as Trunks' contribution in taking down Broly. Doesn't scale and only there to give the extra push.

No idea, but I highly doubt Pichu did as much as the Pikcahu did, so we cant scale it, possibly not the Pikachu either, just the starters...

The real cal howard said:
I believe that the Pikachus contributing would be equivalent as Trunks' contribution in taking down Broly. Doesn't scale and only there to give the extra push.

Pretty much, they just needed the little extra push

As awesome as High 6-C Pichu would be, I agree with you guys. As for the starters who scale, how should we rate their profiles? Using Charizard as an example

Attack Potency: At least Town level | At least Town level, likely higher | Large Island level+

Key:
Base (Games) | Mega Evolution (Games) | Blue's Charizard (Manga)

Darkanine said:
As awesome as High 6-C Pichu would be, I agree with you guys. As for the starters who scale, how should we rate their profiles? Using Charizard as an example
Attack Potency: At least Town level | At least Town level, likely higher | Large Island level+

Key:
Base (Games) | Mega Evolution (Games) | Blue's Charizard (Manga)
Seems fine

No need for the tabber. Put likely after his stats instead. Town, likely Large Island base, at least town, likely at least large island mega. For the other starters, unknown, likely large island.

I dunno about that @Cal, since the Charizard that did the feat seemed to be Blue's Charizard. Nothing in the game lore seems to imply that Charizard is High 6-C anyway.

mmm... looking the image and scaling, Kyogre doesn't seems to be 44 meters tall, also, did the calculer divide the result by 2 due height differencial?

Antoniofer said:
mmm... looking the image and scaling, Kyogre doesn't seems to be 44 meters tall, also, did the calculer divide the result by 2 due height differencial?
Were you getting divided by 2 from? i'm not seeing that in the calc at all

^Due that NF isn't showing the images (at least for me), can't see how 's the scaling is going on.

The multiplier per 0.5 is due that the mass center in the Kyogre's center (redundant), could be different, but I would need to use a integral but no one use that and I'm to old for use it.

The best is to add a key for manga version

As was discussed in the Pokemon Thread to bring the profile back, is important to clarify which version is being used (That also means: Pikachu "Building level" Durability has a justification from the anime, when the calc for said Durability feat is on Lucario profile with a High 7-C Result)

So Pikachu should 3 keys (8-C for Games, High 7-C for anime, High 6-C for Manga)

As well as Lucario since his feat is from the anime

Back