• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Power Scaler Journey Through The Omniverse. The First Ever Quest In VS Battles Forum!

Rakih_Elyan

He/Him
So, here we go.

The first quest ever created in VSBW Forum.

If you asking “What is a quest?”

A "quest" is a form of interactive narrative where the participants, referred to as the audience or players, wield the authority to directly influence the course and outcome of the tale. Ordinarily, the tale is steered by one individual, the Quest Master or QM, who presents the players with scenarios or obstacles to surmount, typically through a set of choices or open-ended cues. Subsequently, the QM applies the players' decisions to determine the following stage of the narrative. In most quests, there is a central figure or hero that the players oversee, and the story unfolds from their perspective.

Now, what does this quest precisely entail?

This quest will divulge the clusterfuck chronicle of a "power scaler" who is transported into various fandoms. Your choices and actions will dictate this power scaler's course of wank and more power scaling action.

So, here we go. Enjoy!

Tell me if there are any grammar mistakes or even incoherence in this post. Thank you.

In the deep, dark abyss where everything fades away and emotions are just illusions, tiny particles come together to form a human-like figure. And as time goes by, this figure becomes a perfect human with a symmetrical body and all the parts.

But in the midst of this void, a young dude stands there, snoozing peacefully. Suddenly, he wakes up and looks super confused. "Where am I?" he mumbles. "Did I pass out while working on that...which CRT was it?"

Let's see, which CRT did he work on before dozing off?
[ ] Bleach
[ ] Naruto
[ ] DC
[ ] Marvel
[ ] One Piece
[ ] One Punch Man
[ ] (Insert Isekai here)
[ ] (Insert any Chinaman here)
[ ] (Insert any verse here)

"Aha!" he exclaims as he remembers, but then he realizes he can't recall his own name. He completely forgot it! So he starts to dig deep in his mind to figure it out. What was his name again?

[ ] Antvasima (Sorry Ant, hope you're not mad lol)
[ ] Azontr
[ ] Kisaragi
[ ] Rakih (Please don't pick this one!)
[ ] Artorimachi
[ ] Oliver
[ ] Midas
[ ] Rando
[ ] Arceus

Just as the young man had remembered his name, a jarring, ear-piercing voice resonated through the endless void.

"Yo, dude! Your wish has been granted!" the voice exclaimed.

The young man was taken aback and wondered who this voice was and why they had brought him to this crappy place. He thought to himself, ‘Who the hell is this guy? Did he bring me here?

As the voice continued, the young man couldn't help but notice how similar it sounded to Jetstream Sam from MGRR.

"I can tell you're super confused," the voice said clearly. "Wanna know what's going on?"

The young man was frustrated and just wanted to know what the heck was going on. "Look man, if you could explain to me what's happening here, I'd be super grateful," he said.

The voice on the other end chuckled. "Alright, dude, here's the deal. You were created by a power-scaler who wanted to experience all the dope powers and abilities in the world of fiction!"

"Basically, all those memories you had before were just copies of the power-scaler's memory," the voice continued. "You need those sweet memories if you wanna be a top-notch power-scaler in these fictional worlds. You can't be some boring isekai protagonist, nah man?"

The young man was feeling overwhelmed and started to question everything. "Man, this is a lot to take in. I feel like I'm having an existential crisis," he said, clearly frustrated. "It's crazy how my mind is just accepting all of this so easily."

"That's probably your Meta-Knowledge doing its job, keeping you from freaking out," the voice replied. "Anyway, enough of that. As a beginner, you get to choose three powers from these ten categories."

"Powers? Like in VSBW P&A?" the young man asked, intrigued.

"Yep, exactly like that. And as you level up, you'll be able to choose more powers," the voice confirmed.

Suddenly, ten screens appeared in front of the young man, each showing a different power. He carefully examined each one, knowing he could only choose three.

"Alright, I got it. Only three powers, gotcha," he said, ready to make his choices.

What kind of powers he will choose here?
(I use the random page function in superpower wiki to roll what kind of power and abilities can you guys choose)

[ ] Species Mode: The user is able to transform into a state of being that is based on their species. Due to possessing supernatural genetics, they can assume a specialized form only available to those of the same race/species. (You can choose any species, be it fantastical or even real-life ones)

[ ] Summon Augmentation: The user can summon an entity or object to their location and enhance, boost, or augment that entity or object. (You can choose any summon, no smurf, and the limit is tier 6)

[ ] Magno-Telekinesis: The user can move, manipulate and otherwise interact with matter by using magnetism.

[ ] Paranoia Inducement: The user can induce paranoia into other people, it can be used to make people feel uneasy about things, or to make them worry about things as well as being fearful that someone is out to get them.

[ ] Accelerated Bodily Production: The user has accelerated production of bodily features such as cells, chemicals, antibodies, hormones, pheromones, secretions, etc., making them stronger, faster, smarter, etc.

[ ] Energy Accumulation: The user can store and accumulate energy from any source. They can utilize it for any purpose. They can unleash the energy all at once upon the point of release, convert its form, project it in various ways, and much more.

[ ] Earth Aura: The user can release and surround themselves in/with earth and earthen materials for defensive and/or offensive purposes, possibly becoming almost untouchable and granting them various abilities/attacks. The auras may also give the user enhanced physical capabilities such as speed, strength and durability.

[ ] Veloci-Mechanical Physiology: The user is or can become a robotic being which combines technology with speed. They possess a wide range of speed-based abilities. (Yes, you can transform into a speed Mecha)

[ ] Hair Weaponry: The user can create or wield weaponry with power over hair, which grants the user a wide variety of hair-based abilities. This ability is not only specific to mystic weapons, but also technologically advanced weapons. The power of the weapons depends on what they were created for or what level of hair-based ability they possess.

[ ] Exotic Technology: User can create and/or use technology that operates on a mechanism or spectrum likely improbable or inaccessible, for such feats as living armor and weapons, devices, etc. The technology tends to have a basis in some form of alternate technological advances that has not happened in current society, such as enhanced bioengineering, magic, energy-based biology, psionics, or any number of combinations. (Choose three techs, will increase if the ability leveled up)

Roll Dice for bonus abilities?
Rolled 80, DC: 50. (you lucky bastard)

You can gain one more ability from the list below!

[ ] Darkness Consumption: The user can consume and digest darkness/shadow, to sustain themselves and their powers.

[ ] Hydro-Telekinesis: The user can use water to push, move, lift, or otherwise manipulate matter in general. This even includes the ability to use the water as a medium to enable flight.

[ ]Desire Intuition: The user can instantly/intuitively know the deepest desire of anyone they come into contact with, including love, attraction, adoration, addictions, fear, hopes and plans for the future or even for basic necessities.

All power and Abilities will start at level one.

How to vote.

Just type:
[X] Your vote.

Back