• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A really big catfight.

Basically, take every character from Category:Cats and put em in a free for all. That's what this fight is.

Characters start in their strongest keys.

No users allowed (They would stomp).

Yes, this is a serious debate. Try using actual logic to justify your conclusion.

Battle theme: https://soundcloud.com/chippledipple/waters-of-garfield

I'll only put names here for characters with votes. I'm not writing 40 names here.

Bong Cat: 1

"Animation Meme Cats" or something: 1

I never saw Cool Cat get voted for but the replies here seem to think he has 2 votes

And your bringing back a few godmodes that died in in September 2018

They get godstomped to be honest one of them on the topics is Memetic

If all cats are included The Animation Memes stomp They can't die since they have been around since 2015 and they summon cats head bopping and dancing to random music making the others cringe or find them cute

MLPlover2011 said:
Isn't this a free for all not a team vs solo
As for the "Godmodes" The Real Cat Howard is also fighting against Cool Cat and I saw in a thread that Crabwhale admit that he was even less powerful than The Real Cat Howard.

And yes, it's a team vs solo

Cool Cat can beat Post Nerf HOSTLESS since he is Tier Infinity and Post Nerf HOSTLESS or Non Godmode whatever you want to call him is Tier 0 and Godmode/Pre Nerf HOSTLESS is Tier Infinity so that one depends

No, this isn't Cool Cat VS every cat. All of these cats are fighting each other.

crabwhale only stomped cool cat because cool cat is nearly featless on this wiki, it's kind of unfair if you think about it

Seriously, why do you guys think this is a team VS solo match? What part of "free for all" do you not understand?

What do you mean by "reality"? Cool Cat's says "Infinitely Memetic" on his second best key, and this is weaker than Memetic how?

According to Seol, the meme has to be about the character's high levels of power. Therefore, HET is not "truly" Memetic. I've watched Silva. Pretty sure HET is just supposed to be creepy.

You know what? Let me shoot you all down.

This is a serious debate. Bongo Cat can't win via quality.

Although there are cats in animation memes, we'd only be counting the cats. Also finding something cute or cringing at them isn't a loss, and I'm sure HET would show absolutely NO MERCY towards them. This is also a free for all, meaning the animation memes would be fighting each other and would cancel each other out.

HET isn't "truly" Memetic. He's only a meme among the SiIvaGunner fanbase, and an obscure one at that, and he's not meant to be powerful. Just creepy.

Still, HET would still be Ocean tier which is still beyond people who are beyond the concept of tiers or Beyond tiers...

Back