• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A rivality's final resolution - Android 21 vs Kirby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unknown?

Luke is comparable to living embodiments of the force who are unbelievably superior to people who can Mind Hax trillions of people across the entire Galaxy.

Well,i'd like to known how many doomers there are but there is no proof to say an exact amount.

Changing the topic Kirby will possibly fight an ancient in star allies,that Guy with the hood,bruh.

Wait dont close this yet,i need a resume of the fight,how is 21 winning etc.

• Retires the vote v├¡a wanting to Talk a bit more*

Basically 21 starts with power null but Kirby could start with anything, so 21 wins.

To be fair, how that power null works, what will happen after the Reviving Tomato activates and when Ghost Kirby appears was not said.

I mean that the power nullification seems to only reduce AP and not the character's advanced hax.

Also wouldnt Kirby soul try to resist and escape the soul sealing?

This makes me imagínate the dragon ball fighters Z Game as the plot being Kirby but im not spoiling anything,It would be hilarious.

About the power null, that was suggested before and could mean a problem for her victory. Someone would have to explain it.

Android 21's power null comes in the form of waves. It lowered the normally 3-A Goku to at least Yamcha tier levels (since in the game, they all joked that the waves barely effected Yamcha since he's so pitifully weak to which a Freeza said "maybe you really are trash". Heheh), consciousness suppression (Goku could only regain consciousness via linking AND Bulma's wave nullifier), stat amp null (super Saiyan is a stat amp, not sure how to better phrase this) and memory manipulation since Krillin couldn't remember what happened after the waves affected him. All the votes above for the power null reasoning are all valid xD. Especially the consciousness/soul suppression, the soul isn't destroyed but instead sealed away.

Yes. It prevented Goku from going into super Saiyan initially and he only reachieved it by Bulma refining her technology and the player's soul working together and Goku just re-adjusting to the waves after a long period of time, Freeza also couldn't go into his golden form, meaning any transformation or power up is null, not just super Saiyan.

This argument also goes in 21's favor then, I will count you as a voter.

I have a couple of minor questions; Could Kirby go through the waves by turning into an intangible ball? Or could he suck it?

Android 21 would activate her waves before Kirby would even think of going intangible. And even if Kirby did go intangible, he'd have to go tangible again to attack 21. Also... sucking up waves that travel in a 360 Arc...? So Kirby sucks up the waves infront of him. What about the waves behind or to the sides of Kirby? What happens if Kirby gets shot with a IT + Transmutation Combo while he sucks?

To be fair he can direct his sucking to all sides as shown 2 Kirby games ago, but yeah 21 takes this.

Problem is that Kirby won't be able to directly attack 21 if all he does is suck in her waves, which she's then free to basically do as she pleases such as setting up traps or just continuously fire her transmute Beam at Kirby til he gives way, either to try to counter attack and get Wave'd or screw up and get hit by transmutation. But yeah. Fairly sure this is borderlining decisive and stomp.

Read the thread, this isn't a stomp and Kirby can resist transmutation.

Um,i dont think power nullification will prevent Kirby from sucking,since this is a power Kirby has just in base and Kirby 100% will lead with sucking,also we didnt argue what would happen after the reviving tomato's effect,but surely Kirby would go insane with void manipulation.

Android 21 leads with waves, and it suppressed the consciousness to the point that they can't even more a muscle. And this is without android 21 needing to even make an attack herself. Kirby would literally just be forced to stand there and be a comatose wreck since he hasn't no resistance to this.

But the reviving tomato makes Kirby to recover all his stats so i think Kirby would have the chance of attack,this time with the most savage move Kirby has. Also Kirby has resistance to mindhax,so supressing Kirby's mind with the waves would be impossible.

Kirby sucks the android then.

Everyone is ignoring the fact Kirby has the reviving tomato,the items that changes the whole battle,Kirby also has sleep manipulation to put the android to sleep.

The waves seals the soul as well. This is shown when the player's soul takes control and you are directly told to find Goku in there, aka his soul. So even then, Kirby has to deal with that.

Akreious said:
The waves seals the soul as well. This is shown when the player's soul takes control and you are directly told to find Goku in there, aka his soul. So even then, Kirby has to deal with that.
This the android 's downfall,Kirby can fight without the in his body,so android seals Kirby's soul,kills Kirby thinking he can do nothing vía not having the soul,and the the reviving tomato activates and Kirby sucks the android in 21's surprise.

... what? Even if Kirby gets paused just for a second, 21 would likely transmute and eat in that timeframe. 21 almost never just kills, she eats. Also note that even Yamcha got weakened, even if a little. Kirby isn't on 21's tier in terms of AP and she could very well return fire and splatter Kirby, giving her more time to do her thing. Remember, waves are mind manipulation + memory manipulation + Soul at once. And you're assuming that 21 would monologue or something after she waves Kirby, which she won't. She'd be facing Kirby and when Kirby eats the transmute Beam, she'd be initially surprised but definitely well aware of Kirby still fighting. That's assuming Kirby even gets past the waves with no downsides.

I kinda mention it 2 times... and with all the updates he received it isn't wise to not look at his profile.

Eficiente said:
I kinda mention it 2 times... and with all the updates he received it isn't wise to not look at his profile.
Who? Ah yes Kirby? Why? What are the changes he had? Also 21 seems to be getting changes too, no?

@Redgrave Actually Kirby71 removed him vote for a while and then I counted Akreious' a few hours ago.

if kirby71 hasn't voted and only arguing a grace period is moot due to unanimous. If so regardless grace period started when akreious voted for 21

Akreious said:
... what? Even if Kirby gets paused just for a second, 21 would likely transmute and eat in that timeframe. 21 almost never just kills, she eats. Also note that even Yamcha got weakened, even if a little. Kirby isn't on 21's tier in terms of AP and she could very well return fire and splatter Kirby, giving her more time to do her thing. Remember, waves are mind manipulation + memory manipulation + Soul at once. And you're assuming that 21 would monologue or something after she waves Kirby, which she won't. She'd be facing Kirby and when Kirby eats the transmute Beam, she'd be initially surprised but definitely well aware of Kirby still fighting. That's assuming Kirby even gets past the waves with no downsides.
But if Kirby its slept when 21 transmutes him,she will think kirby is dead 100% and will go for the lunch,at the first bite Kirby awakens, escapes, retransmutes himself to normal and there goes the sucking,at the last,the lunch would be 21 and not the reverse. Also remember 21 likes tasting before ending the lunch.

Edit:also this would mean Kirby still has his tomato just in case.

Ah, I was seeing 21 winning this but now I'm doubtful, let's just wait for Cal.

Eficiente said:
Ah, I was seeing 21 winning this but now I'm doubtful, let's just wait for Cal.
This is why i didnt want to finish this yet,there are too much possibilities unexplored.

This is complicated because this is a Battle with too much possibilities. Also Kirby has too much ways to finish 21,like possesion plus existence erasure etc.

Vía having the reviving tomato+Kirby being able to fight without the soul,i think this is jedah doma 2.

21 when waving+transmuting Kirby won't notice It doesnt work very well before the suck,just like jedha.

I think Kirby has the best chances to win there.

Initially I was going to go for inconclusive, but now remembering some of Kirby's abilities (Low Godly regen as Ghost Kirby, Danmaku, being able to fight without the soul in his body) I'm going to have to go with Kirby.

We shouldnt close this yet,we cant now just count the votes and close knowing there are too much doubt and debatable thing that would possibly debunk the votes.

Better wait to cal to see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back