• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Saiki Kusuo Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed that Kusuo Saiki's profile is a bit disorganized and out of date.

So I decided to make a CRT.

Attack Potency:

Based on this calculation, Saiki's AP should be higher.

At least High 7-C | At least High 7-C | 6-C
to High 6-A | At least High 6-A, possibly 5-B

Durability:

Update the One Remove limiter and Without Limiter keys.

Island level to possibly Multi-Continental level | At least Island level to possibly Multi-Continental level possibly far higher.

From what it seems Saiki hit the meteorite directly (I don't remember the law that said the repercussion of the impact). The hit should have damaged Saiki unless his durability is greater than the impact (I expressed me wrong I think)

Lifting Strength:​

Remove possibly only via telekinesis.

We've been told that Kusuo's body adapts to his powers so it wouldn't be surprising if he could lift a plane.

I also think it would be necessary to include the division of Keys in LS since this could be affected by the use of the limiters.

Class M | At least Class M possibly far higher | At least Class M possibly far higher | At least Class M possibly far higher

Speed:​

I think it would also be necessary to include the Keys in the speed since as we are told the limiters limit the power of Kusuo which could reduce his speed.

Sub-Relativistic+| At least Sub-Relativistic+ possibly far higher | At least Sub-Relativistic+ possibly far higher | At least Sub-Relativistic+ possibly far higher.

Power and Abilities:​

Last edited:
Have to disagree with the calc. This would only work if the meteor in the picture was at the horizon of the planet. Instead it seems to be in the foreground, which inflates its size compared to the planet.
I also don't remember if we are actually shown how Saiki stops it. He could have easily used hax instead of raw power.

Don't think there is a reason to remove the telekinesis bit from LS. Yeah, his body adapts, which doesn't mean that it's the same strength as his power.

We have no indication that his speed varies between keys, IMO.

Reality Warping is canonically the same power as his mind control and IIRC he has actually shown that in this key.
Not sure dislocating ones body is strictly body control?
Accelerated Development is fine, I guess.
Can I see the scans on the sleep & dream stuff?
I think making pink hair normal is already included in the reality warping.
Energy projection is probably fine.
Can I see the scan on paralysis? 'cause that could have easily been done via telekinesis.
Wouldn't the sand thing be more transmutation?
Not sure if resistance to powernull or just failure of the tech...
Electricity resistance is probably fine.

¿Puedo ver el escaneo de la parálisis? Porque eso podría haberse hecho fácilmente a través de la telequinesis.
cd59106df3c6b4c5a7cadc2a03305d1187d9a356_238828_870_1365.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure if resistance to powernull or just failure of the tech...
If it had been Tech failure, he should have regained his powers quickly. But instead, his powers began to slowly return to him.

Last edited:
Have to disagree with the calc. This would only work if the meteor in the picture was at the horizon of the planet. Instead it seems to be in the foreground, which inflates its size compared to the planet.
I also don't remember if we are actually shown how Saiki stops it. He could have easily used hax instead of raw power.
I could try to put an image of the anime but I don't know if it is taken as Canon or not

If I didn't misunderstand. Saiki was able to destroy the volcano without problems but he didn't want to attract attention. I also think that it rather pushed down the pressure of the magma that was about to come out.

If it had been Tech failure, he should have regained his powers quickly. But instead, his powers began to slowly return to him.
Doesn't that depend on how the tech failed to completely erase his powers?
I could try to put an image of the anime but I don't know if it is taken as Canon or not
It's tertiary canon so the following rules would apply
In addition a tertiary canon will be allowed. The tertiary canon consists of official adaptations not overseen by the author, which do not modify or contradict source material. When other source materials give different versions of the same feat, and by that contradict the tertiary canon in the depiction of the feat, the others take precedence. And here as well, if the feat is correctly depicted over multiple canons any of these can be used to judge the feat. Should by judging the feat through primary or secondary canon a different result be reached than for tertiary canon the result of primary or secondary canon will have priority.
See the canon page.
That said, looking at the anime scene, not only is the meteor size very inconsistent in the anime but it also doesn't show how Saiki exactly stops the meteor.
So I don't think it really solves the issue.
Isn't that just his regular telepathy?
It's not clearly stated how exactly Saiki is doing it. But it makes more sense to assume that Saiki was just holding them in place via telekinesis than that he has a otherwise not mentioned paralysis power IMO.

We are directly shown that Saiki lost all his powers and was as a normal person for an indefinite period. It was when he had a strong shock (Seeing an insect in the window) that his powers began to return. Kuseke also clarifies that it could be Saiki's evolved body trying to return to its original state.
It's tertiary canon so the following rules would apply

See the canon page.
That said, looking at the anime scene, not only is the meteor size very inconsistent in the anime but it also doesn't show how Saiki exactly stops the meteor.
So I don't think it really solves the issue.
Ok
Isn't that just his regular telepathy?
Rather, Saiki through his telepathy projected a lullaby into someone else's mind.

Wait I just realized this would be Sleep Inducement. And that Sleep Manipulation applies to the example of Rifuta Imu
It's not clearly stated how exactly Saiki is doing it. But it makes more sense to assume that Saiki was just holding them in place via telekinesis than that he has a otherwise not mentioned paralysis power IMO.

In that case, would Limited Paralysis Inducement be correct to use?-

I also updated the original post because I missed adding some things, could you see the changes I made?

As I recall Saiki's brother's explanation, the person who made the device to remove his powers was as follows.

Saiki lost his paranormal powers, but his body and brain transformed to adapt to his powers. So even though Saiki became a normal person, he still retained things like super strength because his brain and body adapted to his powers. Saiki's brother theorized that he transformed into another type of human being, in order to control his innate abilities.

And he also mentioned that because Saiki's brain and body adapted to his powers, he could regain his paranormal abilities, which is what happened in the end.

It's very unlikely that it was a glitch in the technology. Saiki's brother is one of the smartest characters in the series and a future version of him was even able to make a time machine. Besides, it was never mentioned that the technology failed or had any problems. Also, on this wiki Saiki's brother is listed as an Extraordinary Genius in his area of intelligence.

Also, Saiki should have Power Bestowal via Reality Warping. Gave Low Regeneration to everyone so wounds would heal faster
Minor Biological Manipulation via Reality Warping.
Technology Manipulation (It already has it, but these are more examples.) Turn off a karaoke machine and the light (Manga version)
Shockwave Creation: Can create shockwave by doing simple tasks such as throwing, turning around, raising hand. (Manga)
Life Manipulation Make a logo come alive (In the manga is Atsumori)
Large Size Type 1 via Size Manipulation: Step to measure 80 meters
Small Size Type 2 via Size Manipulation: Can shrink to at least 1/100th of his original size (1.67m to 0.0167)

Last edited:
Saiki should have:

Last edited:
To get back to this: Can you give manga scans instead of anime scenes? Since the anime isn't canon the scenes don't work as evidence. (or just as tertiary evidence i.e. you have to show the same thing happened in the primary canon that is the manga)

To get back to this: Can you give manga scans instead of anime scenes? Since the anime isn't canon the scenes don't work as evidence. (or just as tertiary evidence i.e. you have to show the same thing happened in the primary canon that is the manga)
Although the anime is not canon, all the scans shown take place in the same way in the manga.
Although I can show scans from the manga, give me a moment

I just changed some of the links for manga scans. Less the ones that I already show as images

Last edited:
I also think the images should be updated, but this is more of a personal opinion.

sdipho362z011.png

Or

5545251-2821868362-latest

Or
0MZah1G.jpeg

https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/104514203
Cannon rendered full-body artworks are preferred over others.
I just changed some of the links for manga scans. Less the ones that I already show as images
Thanks, let me take a look then.
We are directly shown that Saiki lost all his powers and was as a normal person for an indefinite period. It was when he had a strong shock (Seeing an insect in the window) that his powers began to return. Kuseke also clarifies that it could be Saiki's evolved body trying to return to its original state.
Well, I guess that's alright, limited as it is.

Rather, Saiki through his telepathy projected a lullaby into someone else's mind.

Wait I just realized this would be Sleep Inducement. And that Sleep Manipulation applies to the example of Rifuta Imu
Yeah, it's projection a lullaby via telepathy. Don't think that's more than telepathy. One could argue sleep manipulation, but wouldn't that be like listing sleep manipulation for singing a lullaby?

In that case, would Limited Paralysis Inducement be correct to use?-
Na. Holding someone in place is just holding someone in place. It's no kind of paralysis.

I also updated the original post because I missed adding some things, could you see the changes I made?
Which ones? It's been a while.

I also think Saiki should have Curse Manipulation (When he cursed a guy who wanted to rob him) and Air Manipulation (Combined telekinesis and fire to create wind)
Those seem ok.

Also, Saiki should have Power Bestowal via Reality Warping. Gave Low Regeneration to everyone so wounds would heal faster
Minor Biological Manipulation via Reality Warping.
Technology Manipulation (It already has it, but these are more examples.) Turn off a karaoke machine and the light (Manga version)
Shockwave Creation: Can create shockwave by doing simple tasks such as throwing, turning around, raising hand. (Manga)
That's ok.

He can make the logo appear. I don't think anything indicates it being alive.

Large Size Type 1 via Size Manipulation: Step to measure 80 meters
When did he do that?

Saiki should have:
[*]Possibly Resistance to Reality Warping: He was not affected when the author changed reality so that everything is related to the number 100.
[*]Possibly Immunity to Mind Manipulation: He was not affected when the author manipulates everyone's mind so that they find themselves obsessed with the number 100.
I don't think there is a reason to assume that's resistance.

[*]Possibly Resistance to Cold Temperatures: His pyrokinesis always keeps his body warm even if temperatures are very cold
That's not resistance. That's an application of pyrokinesis.

Sounds ok.

[*]The ability to get covered with a mosaic instead of becoming invisible: I would say Spatial Manipulation, but I'm not sure.
See no reason it would be that.

[*]He could also obtain Limited Retrocognition Via Psychometry
Sure.

Yeah, it's projection a lullaby via telepathy. Don't think that's more than telepathy. One could argue sleep manipulation, but wouldn't that be like listing sleep manipulation for singing a lullaby?
If the lullaby seems supernatural its counted as sleep manipulation. Frisk (Undertale) has it because they can make people sleep with a lullaby.

If the lullaby seems supernatural its counted as sleep manipulation. Frisk (Undertale) has it because they can make people sleep with a lullaby.
Thing is, I don't think it is more supernatural than the aspect of it being transmitted via telepathy.

Also...
7d4b212ab84f831adafb2c91671842e94e2ec232_143280_650_982.jpg
According to Kusuke's explanation, Saiki has to absorb the magma and then teleport it. Would it be considered a Limeted Absorption or Possibly Absorption?

And...
929309fd0331dfc741d59a8a196836c7c888d1be_223281_869_1314.jpg

In chapter 73 Saiki wakes up in another world/universe, where Alter!Saiki decided to accept his powers and use them to help the world. Could it be considered Dimensional Travel?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back