• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Seductress Dark Mage vs a Sexy Silver Fox

The question is whether Ultear resists the Noro Noro attacks. If yes, Parallel Worlds + Flash Forward = GG. If no, then she gets stalled for 30 seconds each time it hits and lets him beat her down with his below x2 AP advantage.

Time to make a CRT to add danmaku to Ultear.

I feel like Foxy wouldn't actually take this seriously while Ultear would... also she can resist TimeStop, but I don't know about slowdown, this is a weird match, I'll see how things go

I agree that Ultear would take this seriously from the start, but doesn't her resistance comes from the last arc after resisting Dimaria's timestop while she was a thought projection? Can't remember said resistance being a thing before.

But still we don't assume a resistance for a key that hasn't showed it unless it comes from a certain mechanic that has been always there.

For example, X character has 3 keys and he showed resistance to Mind Manipulation in the last one. Unless there's some explicit mechanic or thing explaining the resistance that he always had it, we don't assume the previous keys have it. Like Killua's Resistance to Electricity. He has it since a child despite showing it during the Greed Island arc.

It is just a manifestation of part of her time magic, which gets resistance against other time magic from what FT has shown, the same time magic she has since her first appearance. If it (a fragment of her power) can resist timestop and also give others timestop, why would X784 Ultear not be able to do the same, especially when there is absolutely no difference between her and the one whose power has the feat aside from being physically weaker.

Because she hasn't showed such resistance. We need clear evidence that as a living being she has the same abilities as a thought projection.

But I don't remember her fights so I don't know.

Take into consideration that not every mage has resistance to his own magic. That applies to elemental mages mostly and time isn't an element by itself.

I'm giving this to Ultear, while yes, Foxy has the AP advantage, and I do believe the Noro Noro Beam will work on Ultear, this is X784 Ultear, who will kill immediately if given the chance, Foxy simply won't take her seriously and will mess around with her with his crazy gadgets, and at some point leave himself completely open with a costume, which Ultear will use in that exact moment to freeze him and then stab him straight through the heart

Ultear takes it because Foxy is... well, we all saw the arc

If Foxy tags Ultear with the Noro Beams she'll be screwed. Foxy plays around in the Davy Back Fight where he has his complete weaponry while in this match he'd have the mirror racket and the glider. A 2x AP difference wouldn't do much just with that alone, but being frozen in time during 30 seconds gives Foxy plenty of time to just ORA ORA ORA her to death.

I'm not voting tho.

Ok, I have been thinking about this one and while I think Foxy could just beat her to a pulp, Ultear's mindset is way better even in a no-Davy Back Fight... fight. Foxy is stronger, but nowhere near as strong as the 7-C+ from Enies Lobby so I think Ultear takes this for this and for the reasons above.

That is a whopping total of 5 votes for the seductress dark mage. Can the Silver Fox possibly make a comeback? Find out now on VS! BATTLE! WIKI!

Dark Mage: 5 (DemonGodMitchAubin, Veloxt1r0kore, HenryWrong122, Calaca Vs, DragonEmperor23)

Silver Fox: 0

Incon:

This would have been in Foxy favor if he was bloodlusted or not act like himself but regardless, that is seven votes for Ultear. Grace Period

Back