• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A simple ability addition for Saiki K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ability:
With Limiters:
Invulnerability Otorgation: He can make objects indestructible such as underwear, which he made so that it could not be torn even if the rest of the clothes are torn.

Saiki already has Retrocognition and Psychometry although listed in different parts.

Psychometry, Information Analysis, Retrocognition, Power Mimicry: When Saiki touches an object he can see their history all together and learn everything about the objects past. Using Psychometry Saiki can perceive and learn, the past events that occurred. When he used Psychometry on Toritsuka, Saiki was able to have his senses.

Dimensional Manipulation (?): He changed the appearance of the characters in a video game to make them look like him and his classmates.

Purification Type 3: He claims to be able to eliminate any virus from his body

Damaged Limiter:
A little explanation:

Enhanced Reactive Evolution (When his limiter was damaged Saiki began to develop more abilities in a short time which in total consists of approximately 300 new powers)

Without Limiters:
Enhanced Shockwave Creation: His power reached a point where even turning over in his sleep would explode his house. He destroys a large part of the environment just by turning around.

Last edited:
Invulnerability Otorgation: He can make objects indestructible such as underwear, which he made so that it could not be torn even if the rest of the clothes are torn.
It would be Power Bestowal/Law Manipulation
Fair
Dimensional Manipulation (?): He changed the appearance of the characters in a video game to make them look like him and his classmates.
I will think about what it is
Enhanced Reactive Evolution (When his limiter was damaged Saiki began to develop more abilities in a short time which in total consists of approximately 300 new powers)
You can add this without a CRT
Enhanced Shockwave Creation: His power reached a point where even turning over in his sleep would explode his house. He destroys a large part of the environment just by turning around.
Agreed
Resistance:

Disease Manipulation: He claims to be able to eliminate any virus from his body
This is more of Purification
The supposed Dimensional Manipulation just looks like an application of Technology Manipulation.
Pretty sure "the game" is not an actual game. Saiki is breaking the fourth wall to promote his game

I crossed out what was not accepted. let me cook
Since this is a minor revision, can I add it after 48 hours?

I crossed out what was not accepted. let me cook
Since this is a minor revision, can I add it after 48 hours?
You can add the RE explanation if you want, you still didnt get any agreements from mods (dread is a content mod who cannot vote)

@Dereck03 Give us your very professional input here.
My professional input's value is too expensive... Can you afford it?
It would be Power Bestowal/Law Manipulation

Fair

I will think about what it is

You can add this without a CRT

Agreed

This is more of Purification

Pretty sure "the game" is not an actual game. Saiki is breaking the fourth wall to promote his game
Seems fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back