• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Violent Video Game Threatens America (One Vote Left!)

Jackythejack

They/Them
That's right. Video game violence has gotten to such an all time high that America itself decided it's gonna try and slowly wipe out all of the universes, starting with the inFAMOUS universe, and starting with Lucy Kuo. Using some weird technology, Alfred summons Lucy into the real world, shortly after arming himself, and the two fight.

Speed is equalized. Alfred is given access to just about every weapon made by the United States, but no jets or anything will like that. Fight takes place in the testing area of the first atomic bomb. Who wins?

America0
Lucy Kuo Infamous Legacy of the Beast

Verse equalization lets Alfred send in the DUP.

I think Alfred should be able to win this thanks to his sheer survivability. Her only viable way of putting him down is freezing him, but she wouldn't know that and he could use things like flame throwers to counter that. Also, he seems to outmatch her in intelligence.

Nice. An actual thread where Hetalia Characters fight someone in the Low-6B category. Cause most of the time its 6-B or higher.

Anyway. I think America can take this.

Although it seems she has higher regen on the norm, like stated above, she can only get him with freezing here. You seem to give America slight prep here and assuming he knows about Lucy game wise it's possible he has a strategy to subdue her and knows her abilities to some extent. How does she get past his immortality?

So I also vote for America.

The conventional freezing of attacks for most ice conduits vary. You have the regular Vermak which relies more on guns yet can form icy shields and pillars instantly. Then you have the bigshot titans and crushers whom with laser beams can actually easily freeze stuff around them. Heck it took a night for them to freeze everything while a storm is happening. I remember messing around back then but that's not exactly something to use as a debate point.

But anyway, unlike them, Kuo relies more on icy blasts and ice beams. The moment she realizes America can't be put down conventionally, or maybe not even at all, she'll ice beam America. Wow that sounds so off in context. But she does have a tendency to spam ice blocks and ice beams, and can make icy vapour surround a target to freeze them with.

Teleportation vs ranged weaponry would be good which would leave most of the fight happening close up and might be deadly for America.

Also being a great strategist or tactician is great and all, if you're given the time to use them. Clearly nukes and tanks and other weapons are allowed but no jets and drones too I think? I don't know to what extent Americai s getting prep time but he does have a massive advantage in the beginning, and later on in the end once he fully understands Kuo's capabilities. Mostly. The issue is can he finish her off in that short timespan before he loses the element of surprise or before she takes her by surprise?

Well, likely not. Considering that even if Lucy isn't as smart as America, she'd still be rational enough to conclude that even if you can take on an army, one of the best things you could do to said army is to get away and take out means of how the army functions. So resource damage. But then again, she can probably fight the army nonstop and we don't really see much of the conduits running out of stamina unless they got hit by a rain of lightning by yours truly, Baldi with the electric spanking steel rod.

There's also the major issue of, yes, even if America cannot die... if they can't kill Lucy fast enough, she's gonna get stronger and stronger. Just like any other conduit and their best friend, Mr Time. So the longer the battle progress? Well I take back what I said on America having the advantage. Not only does he have to deal with resources (At least I assume so) of his man and how he could lose many of his people, Kuo's gonna level up, level up, and level up.

Next thing you know she's the Ice Beast now.

Damn. America lost to China in terms of the coolness factor.

So yeah Lucy Kuo vote.

There's also the fact that Kuo more likely than not possesses the Ionic Freeze, which can freeze over an entire city block, since even the Ice Men have a version of it and Cole got his ice powers from Kuo

Okayish inFamous girl FRA

Blahblah9755 said:
I think Alfred should be able to win this thanks to his sheer survivability. Her only viable way of putting him down is freezing him, but she wouldn't know that and he could use things like flame throwers to counter that. Also, he seems to outmatch her in intelligence.
Just because she doesn't know doesn't mean she wouldn't do it tho.

Freezing is a normal move for her.

I'll switch my vote to Lucy, since I forgot about how conduits get stronger when I first cast my vote. Alfred probably can't kill her fast enough so this would come into play.

I mean Cole kinda kicked the crap out of Merica in another thread that kinda died.

It was mostly because Cole had Arc Restraints as well as freezing attacks to incapacitate, but I do feel bad for letting that match die off

I mean, is it really that kind of abstract that lets him not get instantly incaped from freezing?

That doesn't stop him from being frozen though. Conceptual embodiment doesn't make the match any different than it was before.

Back