• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Udlmaster What are your thoughts on True Gaia Realm?
I highly doubt this means a lot given the nature that the Triat usually has been considered to exist beyond her in mostly the White Wolf Anniversary addition.

It can be used but clarification and context would needed to make sure it is. Since how they described Gaia seems to imply a form before the one that sprang from Chaos.

Last edited:
Also, from what seems to be implied maybe there was a bias taken within the Book.

Nevertheless, reading this would imply she is at least from her realm is beyond the Triat. Since illusions stem from her and beyond the dualities, pains, and pattern(all describing the three focal points for all creation) lies beyond those: Gaia.

Also, from what seems to be implied maybe there was a bias taken within the Book.

Nevertheless, reading this would imply she is at least from her realm is beyond the Triat. Since illusions stem from her and beyond the dualities, pains, and pattern(all describing the three focal points for all creation) lies beyond those: Gaia.
All of the Triat are beyond dualities and form.

The Triat are inherently without form and unmanifest beings, they only have avatars which act in their place, even in the Deep Umbra.

So you imply that Gaia is not beyond the triat?
We don't know the relationship with Gaia and the Triat, though, given all accounts, she is likely far beyond the Triat, having made their original form within the Supernal.

Most of the origin stories in the game state Gaia made everything by naming it, though there remains ungodly creatures banished from creation which still don't have a name and are therefore, unlimited in their abilities, as to name something is to limit it.

It talks about an infinite layers of the Underworld.
Oh, I think I know which one you're talking about, where it describes the the Underworld as an Onion.

Yeah, I don't necessarily think it means an infinite hierarchy from what I last remember of the quote, it's just that the Low Umbra has infinite heavens and hells, since it's THE Afterlife and every person has their own heaven and hell.

Oh, I think I know which one you're talking about, where it describes the the Underworld as an Onion.

Yeah, I don't necessarily think it means an infinite hierarchy from what I last remember of the quote, it's just that the Low Umbra has infinite heavens and hells, since it's THE Afterlife and every person has their own heaven and hell.
I am more so talking about This one.

Also, what do you think about True Gaia Realm now?

Last edited:

Interesting!
Potentially, that description is fascinating though

A few doubts here, if anyone knows answer to these doubts please respond.
1.So who has the ability to kill true immortals in WOD? Can you list at least that you know at the moment?
2.So if a godhead is dead physically but can their spirit lives and be impotent?
3.Is there a feat of characters in WOD that they views as fiction?
4.Is there a lot of r>f transcendences in WOD?

With the new Tier system being in place looks like WoD is going to lose all of its Tier 0s, except for Essential Divinity.

I do think tho that we can still get characters who are within Essential Divinity ranks to Tier 0

With the new Tier system being in place looks like WoD is going to lose all of its Tier 0s, except for Essential Divinity.

I do think tho that we can still get characters who are within Essential Divinity ranks to Tier 0
There remains only 1 Essential Deity, even if there are many false Monads.

I see, so we can’t get them other than Essential Divinity to Tier 0
Yeah. Weaver, Gaia, Yu Huang, Buddha, Bondye. All of them.

TBH, I prefer this too. People are getting confused on who the strongest is, saying things like the Weaver is the strongest (she isn't) or Bondye is the strongest (it isn't either)

Yeah. Weaver, Gaia, Yu Huang, Buddha, Bondye. All of them.

TBH, I prefer this too. People are getting confused on who the strongest is, saying things like the Weaver is the strongest (she isn't) or Bondye is the strongest (it isn't either)
They get confused over that? I always thought it was obvious.

WoD I remember having Max Tegmark's view on the mathematical Universe and a sort of Set Theory. So at minimum, it's a Low 1-A. Due to the scaling above, I do believe that Lucifer and Lilith are 1-A, at the very least.
The Tegmark stuff only applied to the Main physical universe.

There was always more, it was just worth less than the Tegmark stuff.

For example, there was this one fight between these 4 Mystics and one of them pushed another out of the Physical universe and it was said they fell through infinite levels of meaning before their identity and duality broke apart and they just stopped existing.

The Tegmark stuff only applied to the Main physical universe.

There was always more, it was just worth less than the Tegmark stuff.

For example, there was this one fight between these 4 Mystics and one of them pushed another out of the Physical universe and it was said they fell through infinite levels of meaning before their identity and duality broke apart and they just stopped existing.
Thanks?

Back