• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Askin Nakk le Vaar...

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up with his stats? They are at unknown. Shouldn't he powerscale to Urahara, Yoruichi, and Grimjow. I want to make a VS match with him, but I can't because he is put at unknown. He's one of Yhwach recent Elite's that was ascended, to his private army, and he was able to defeat Ichigo in his new Shikai, I doubt he is weaker than Uryu, and even with Hax his powers work on him. Aizen specific that Reiatsu can negate abilities if their is a big difference between reiatsus. He also defeated Nimaiya in a one on one without even been at full power, but Kirinji intervine and save him before Nimaiya died.

He's page is also missing Regenerationn, he can regenerated from energy attacks via Death Dealing inmunity. When Yoruishi's brother Nuke him, half of his upper head was missing and he regenerated along with the third degree burns he obtain from such attack.

http://www1.mangafreak.net/Read1_Bleach_657_19#gohere

http://www1.mangafreak.net/Read1_Bleach_658_1#gohere

But he can't regenerated from physical attacks, as such when Grimmjow rip his Hearth out with his barehands, and even with that he was still alive long enough to form a conversation.

He also can absorb 48 different types of patterns per second, in his Vollstandig form and so he becomes inmune to it.

http://www1.mangafreak.net/Read1_Bleach_664

http://www1.mangafreak.net/Read1_Bleach_664_4#gohere

Thoughts on this?

You can ask KuuIchigo and LordAizenSamato give input here, if you wish.

I re-read the fight and Askin showed that he could fight physically against them. Such as when he tried to kick Yourichi and actually punched her in the guts. And he uses bows and a staff so there's that. So I guess he can be updated to City level AP. His dura would probably still stay unknown as his powers works like that for his durability.

About Nimaiya and Ichigo - he used his hax on them. So it doesn't equate to AP.

For Regenerationn, I think it would be Mid-Low?

And I believe he couldn't regen anymore is because Hollow are poison to Quincy as Urahara stated.

KuuIchigo said:
But this:

http://www1.mangafreak.net/Read1_Bleach_391_18#gohere

If Askin was weaker than them, they would had negated his hax. Among the Elites he was the one to almost killed a Nimaiya while the others died from one swing even with their hax, (Gerard, Pernida, Lille) if it wasn't for him getting save by Kirinji he would had died. And this was Prep-Auswhalen power boost.

Well, that is what hax usually does. And about the reiatsu thing, I think Kubo forgot about it. Because I highly doubt that Askin has more reiatsu than Ichigo who is known for his abnormal reiatsu. When Ichigo was about to fight Yhwach, Yhwach stated that he had so much reiatsu that it began to take visible form.

Edit: Forgot about the Nimaiya part. Like what I said above - Kubo forgot about the reiatsu thing. So it should be regarded as hax.

Askin being at least city level makes sense. May be what can be done is that the following can be added to his profile:

At least City level, likely much higher?

KuuIchigo said:
Well, that is what hax usually does. And about the reiatsu thing, I think Kubo forgot about it. Because I highly doubt that Askin has more reiatsu than Ichigo who is known for his abnormal reiatsu. When Ichigo was about to fight Yhwach, Yhwach stated that he had so much reiatsu that it began to take visible form.
Edit: Forgot about the Nimaiya part. Like what I said above - Kubo forgot about the reiatsu thing. So it should be regarded as hax.
That's base on your opinion, not facts. If he had forgotten he wouldn't have make Askin fight and defeated them in the first place. The author doesn't rely on people on the Internet making vs battles with his characters.

HokageMangaVox said:
KuuIchigo said:
But this:
http://www1.mangafreak.net/Read1_Bleach_391_18#gohere

If Askin was weaker than them, they would had negated his hax. Among the Elites he was the one to almost killed a Nimaiya while the others died from one swing even with their hax, (Gerard, Pernida, Lille) if it wasn't for him getting save by Kirinji he would had died. And this was Prep-Auswhalen power boost.
One possible explanation:

It should be noted that reiatsu behaves differently depending on the person. Ichigo's poor reiatsu control has been noted a few times in the series (by Uryu, Shinji, etc). He has godly quantities of reiatsu but his control over it is downright pathetic. Even lieutenant levels are probably better when it comes to reiatsu control. This is why I think he has problems defending against hax abilities and even against physical attacks. While it is true that Aizen's reiatsu is in a different league altogether from the likes of Sui-Feng, he also has outstanding control over it which allows him to defend against attacks from someone else with his reiatsu alone. I believe Ichigo was unable to defend against Askin's abilities because of a combination of poor reiatsu control and a lack of knowledge on his part on how exactly to do so (I don't recall him ever being trained in this art).

Soldier Blue said:
One possible explanation:

It should be noted that reiatsu behaves differently depending on the person. Ichigo's poor reiatsu control has been noted a few times in the series (by Uryu, Shinji, etc). He has godly quantities of reiatsu but his control over it is downright pathetic. Even lieutenant levels are probably better when it comes to reiatsu control. This is why I think he has problems defending against hax abilities and even against physical attacks.I believe Ichigo was unable to defend against Askin's abilities because of a combination of poor reiatsu control and a lack of knowledge on his part on how exactly to do so (I don't recall him ever being trained in this art).
This is no longer then case in the thousand year bloodwar arc

Anyway At least city for Askin seems fine. we don't know what happened entirely between ichigo and Askin as Ichigo got offscreened by Askin, perhaps he was holding back or something else like PIS, as Ichigo is about the most trolled Main character i've ever seen in a story.

LordAizenSama said:
This is no longer then case in the thousand year bloodwar arc
Anyway At least city for Askin seems fine. we don't know what happened entirely between ichigo and Askin as Ichigo got offscreened by Askin, perhaps he was holding back or something else like PIS, as Ichigo is about the most trolled Main character i've ever seen in a story.
My memory isn't the best :(

Anyway, so how long will it take to change his profile?

@Hokage: Why wouldn't he? Bleach is a battle manga. And I said he might have forgotten about it since it was only brought up once (just like how the transcendence thing also disappeared).

Edit: @Soldier Blue: Need more people to agree with this.

KuuIchigo said:
@Hokage: Why wouldn't he? Bleach is a battle manga. And I said he might have forgotten about it since it was only brought up once (just like how the transcendence thing also disappeared).
Edit: @Soldier Blue: Need more people to agree with this.
Agree with what? The changes to Askin's profile or the thing about Kubo forgetting stuff in his own work?

If it's the former, then I'm on board. "At least city level" as LordAizenSama said.

If it's the latter, this kind of shit happens. Kubo isn't the first author to forget about things in his own work and he won't be the last. Toriyama is a nice example of this. Hell, he's the best example of this.

I agree with LordAizen explination. But what Kuul said about Ichigo, doesn't applied to Nimaiya. So what is his excuse.

Trancendent was just been stronger with Reiatsu, back in Fullbring Arc Renji said he train to battle someone on Aizen's level, we also got confirmation that everyone in the Gotei 13 train, and Kenpachi reiatsu was also not notable after his training. Remember that they can lower their reiatsu so their opponents can sense it. Even Renji could sense Aizen's reiatsu, that doesn't mean he is stronger.

KuuIchigo said:
What else is there to say? It's hax. Simple as that.
That will implied NLF, but oh well. I suggest his page contains a note that his powers can at least affect someone at the lvl of Ichigo, and Nimaiya. Oh, and this was Prep-Auswhalen Askin, before the power up.

HokageMangaVox said:
That will implied NLF, but oh well. I suggest his page contains a note that his powers can at least affect someone ast the lvl of Ichigo, and Nimaiya. Oh, and this was Prep-Auswhalen Askin, before the power up.
So what would that look like?

"At least City level with Heilig Pfeil, Deathdealing ignores conventional durability and has affected characters up to the level of Shikai Ichigo"

Attack Potency: Unknow or Town level or City level via power-scaling to one of the sternritters (Can also fight using his bow) | City level (Was able to fight against Yoruichi physically) | At least City level (Fought against Urahara and was able to block his restructured enhanced swing with his staff)

Key: Pre-Auswähle | Base | Quincy: Vollständig

Something like this.

Is that really necessary? KuuIchigo and Aizen have replied.

I'm not the greatest Bleach fan, but KuuIchigo and Lord Aizen's recommendations sound fine. I would organize the AP more like this though:

Attack Potency: At least Town level, possibly City level via power-scaling to the other Sternritter (As part of the Schutzstaffel, Askin should be comparable to or stonger than regular Sternritter with his Heilig Pfeil), Unknow with the Deathdealing (Ignores conventional durability) | City level (Was able to fight against Yoruichi physically), Unknow with the Deathdealing | At least City level (Fought against Urahara and was able to block his restructured enhanced swing with his staff), Unknow with the Deathdealing

Reppuzan said:
Done. Critiques and revisions would be appreciated though.
I have a question about the striking strength. He did briefly contend with Yoruichi physically and he should be superior to some other average rank Sternritter who have TJ and PJ ratings. Could may be something like this be added?

Striking Strength: At least Class TJ, possibly Class PJ

Thanks to Rep for updating the page (been busy, sorry). I added the missing Regenerationn power in. I'll be closing this since it should be finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back