• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Existence And Attack Potency

I Want To Ask About The Existence

For example:

This character has a existence 12D

But attack potency is Universe level +

My Question :

1) Which tiering system is obtained by this character ?

Does this character get 1B or L2C?

2) If its existence is 12D, can he effect the structure of 12D as well?

Or does it require performance ?

I am requesting an explanation of this 🙏🏻✨

Thank you :)

1)
The characters AP would be low 2-C, but he'd have 12D higher dimensional existence, which may mean a character would need 12D range or higher dimensional manipulation to affect such a character.

2)
If he has feats of affecting a 12D structure, he should get 12D range (but even without feats, he should have 12D range). But since you're stipulating the character has low 2-C AP. then I'm guessing the verse in question cannot be proven to have higher infinities for each dimension so it would only be a range feat.

1)
The characters AP would be low 2-C, but he'd have 12D higher dimensional existence, which may mean a character would need 12D range or higher dimensional manipulation to affect such a character.

2)
If he has feats of affecting a 12D structure, he should get 12D range (but even without feats, he should have 12D range). But since you're stipulating the character has low 2-C AP. then I'm guessing the verse in question cannot be proven to have higher infinities for each dimension so it would only be a range feat.
Ouhh thanks for your respond 🙏🏻✨

Back