• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Uryu Ishida's Anti-Almighty...

Shouldn't Uryu have Precog-Immunity on his page? Since neither Yhwach or Jugram can see his future with The Almighty.

-Yhwach never suspected of Uryu's betrayeed even with the Almighty on.

-Yhwach never saw the Arrow coming. (That took his powers away.)

-Jugram was able to see actions around Uryu, but he couldn't confirmed them, or that it was him. He was "suspicious" and was constantly asking question about his betrayed. With the Almighty on.

-Yhwach said Uryu's power surpassed his own. (The Almighty)

-Jugram couldn't see that "version" of Uryu that fought with him.

-Jugram couldn't see that Uryu was gonna still be alive until dawn.

-Jugram said Uryu's power can rival and surpass the Almighty.

Shouldn't this be proof enough, that his Antithesis makes Uryu immune to precog?

Maybe Yhwach didn't care about Uryuu and thought him as a source of power named Anti-Thesis.

About not seeing Arrow coming , my personal thought about this Haschwalth altered the future as Yhwach thought he took the power of Anti-Thesis from Uryuu and Uryuu was dead.

Haschwalth asked these questions because he was trying to understand the reason of betrayal of Ishida.

Yhwach said that Ishida was the only Quincy that can resist his Auswahlen not Almighty.And said Ishida has something that can surpass his powers.But that was a lie because Ichigo Karin and Yuzu also resisted Auswahlen.

Haschwalth already saw how Ishida will respond.

Jugram said his power can counter Almighty , not can surpass.

The4Godlike said:
Maybe Yhwach didn't care about Uryuu and thought him as a source of power named Anti-Thesis.

About not seeing Arrow coming , my personal thought about this Haschwalth altered the future as Yhwach thought he took the power of Anti-Thesis from Uryuu and Uryuu was dead.

Haschwalth asked these questions because he was trying to understand the reason of betrayal of Ishida.

Yhwach said that Ishida was the only Quincy that can resist his Auswahlen not Almighty.And said Ishida has something that can surpass his powers.But that was a lie because Ichigo Karin and Yuzu also resisted Auswahlen.

Haschwalth already saw how Ishida will respond.

Jugram said his power can counter Almighty , not can surpass.
Those are just speculations, and not what the manga implies. Yhwach doesn't give the powers to Quincy's which are born with them only the letters. Like Pernida, Gerard, Loyd, Royd, Uryu, Askin.

Intimidation, until Uryu realized it didn't work on him.

I never said he resisted his Auswhalen, nor did i posted that above. Yhwach said he has something that surpassed his power after giving him the letter. Implying his own letter. Yhwach also said that the Auswhalen is a selection, and that he selected said quincy's. Why would he select Ichigo, Yuzu and Karin that have a hollow in them? Until he absorb the soul king, hollows were poison to quincy's.

HokageMangaVox said:
Those are just speculations, and not what the manga implies. Yhwach doesn't give the powers to Quincy's which are born with them only the letters. Like Pernida, Gerard, Loyd, Royd, Uryu, Askin.

I never said he resisted his Auswhalen, nor did i posted that above. Yhwach said he has something that surpassed his power after giving him the letter. Implying his own letter.
Yeah i said my personal thoughts.But it is not known that Uryuu born with Anti-Thesis though.i

I said these to say it was a lie.Because Yhwach said Ishida was the only Quincy that could resist his Auhswahlen(which is a lie) and said he has something that can surpass his own powers.The first statement is a lie so the other statement should be lie IMO.

The Hollow passed to Ichigo , Karin and Yuzu haven't Hollow.

Yeah i said my personal thoughts.But it is not known that Uryuu born with Anti-Thesis though.i

I said these to say it was a lie.Because Yhwach said Ishida was the only Quincy that could resist his Auhswahlen(which is a lie) and said he has something that can surpass his own powers.The first statement is a lie so the other statement should be lie IMO.

Yhwach said he was the only "mixed quincy" that survive, Ichigo is a shinigami/Vizard all the way to the final arc were he unlocked his quincy powers which were dormant, Yuzu and Karin are still Human.

http://www.********.net/manga/chapter/107481_bleach-chapter-544/page_6

He can surpass his power.

http://www.********.net/manga/chapter/107481_bleach-chapter-544/page_7

If is not the Antithesis as we have seen, then according to your specualtion what is it? Uryu has nothing else.

Also, like I said. I didn't mention the Auswhalen above, because the thread is about the Almighty. Not Auswhalen.

Dude Yuzu and Karin also mixed Quincy.Their father is not Quincy.That makes them mixed Quincy.Ishida's father is Pure Quincy but his mother is Mixed Quincy.

Surpassing his power is a lie IMO.Maybe Yhwach wanted Ishida to not betray him and said these to make him believe the next Emperor.

I didn't understand this ?

The4Godlike said:
Dude Yuzu and Karin also mixed Quincy.Their father is not Quincy.That makes them mixed Quincy.Ishida's father is Pure Quincy but his mother is Mixed Quincy.

Surpassing his power is a lie IMO.Maybe Yhwach wanted Ishida to not betray him and said these to make him believe the next Emperor.

I didn't understand this ?
They are mixed quincy, shinigami, vizard, fullbringer like Ichigo. But the fact is they are humans in the story, Kubon never implied they have powers, except for seen Ghosts and even ichigo's friends in school could do that. That doesn't mean they are quincy. Their powers is the same as Ichigo when the series first started. A human with his powers supressed.

Their father was a shinigami captain. What are you on about. Ryuken is a pure blood quincy which is not affected. Katagiri was half quincy so she was affected.

The lie is your assumption. In the end Uryu did surpass and help in his defeat. Back up by multiple statments, from Yhwach and Jugram. Also, Yhwach is a character that doesn't lie. When Ichigo ask him if he was the to destroy soul soul society he admitted on the spot, and he also has this rule to his own people.

He admitted to Uryu in that same chapter, that the reason he announced him as his succesor was not just because he surpassed, but because of Uryu's conclusion as well. Which he didn't denied.

http://static.********.net/mangas/572/107481/001_07_03_2013_07_08_40.jpg

http://static.********.net/mangas/572/107481/005_07_03_2013_07_08_40.jpg

http://static.********.net/mangas/572/107481/006_07_03_2013_07_08_40.jpg

Jugram also realize the same purpose Uryu did in an instant, when Yhwach told him:

http://static.********.net/mangas/572/107481/016_07_03_2013_07_08_40.jpg

http://static.********.net/mangas/572/107481/017_07_03_2013_07_08_40.jpg

The thread is about the Antithesis and the Almighty. Not about the Auswhalen.

I know this thread is about Anti-Thesis and Almighty but i'm saying Auswahlen didn't affect only Uryuu was a lie.(Ichigo's sisters don't have Hollow powers so they should have affected by Auswahlen).Which means Yhwach can lie and maybe he lied about Uryuu surpassing his powers.

Whatever these are my opinions and there is no need to talk about these anymore.Let's wait for others to state their thoughts.

Where is the prove that they don't have hollow powers? White hide himself inside Masaki when she was infected and she then gave birth to Ichigo, Karin and Yuzu. The three of them are born from the same mother and father. (I will insist you link the evidence to where it was stated that they don't posses hollow powers.) Ichigo didn't have Hollow powers either, until later when he awoke them and was teach how to use them.

Because when Ichigo was born , Hollow passed to Ichigo.

http://www.***********.net/bleach/536/17

There is one Hollow in Masaki and Isshin says that the link between him and the Hollow was broken.He was talking about the same Hollow.

The4Godlike said:
Because when Ichigo was born , Hollow passed to Ichigo.

http://www.***********.net/bleach/536/17

There is one Hollow in Masaki and Isshin says that the link between him and the Hollow was broken.He was talking about the same Hollow.
The Hollow "inside" of him. Were does it said it only passed to him? Both Ichigo and Masaki were alived and had the hollow at the same time, if what you implied is that he was born with it. If not then it applies the same way I said above, Ichigo like his sister never had powers. Even Ichigo had to awaken his hollow powers through his vizard training with Urahara.

Hollow passed to Ichigo from his mother and Masaki was impure before she gave birth to Ichigo because of the Hollow.But after Ichigo was born , the Hollow in her passed to Ichigo but Misaki was impure and can't be pure Quincy anymore.But she had not got Hollow anymore.

Because she was not a Pure Quincy anymore , on the Auswahlen day she died.

But his sisters don't have any Hollow remnants on their blood.But their father was not Quincy.Nonetheless they didn't die.

And Ichigo always had his Hollow powers , he was trying to master using his Hollow powers during his Vizard Training.

Anyway these are my thoughts and we are going off-topic.

The4Godlike said:
Hollow passed to Ichigo from his mother and Masaki was impure before she gave birth to Ichigo because of the Hollow.But after Ichigo was born , the Hollow in her passed to Ichigo but Misaki was impure and can't be pure Quincy anymore.But she had not got Hollow anymore.

Because she was not a Pure Quincy anymore , on the Auswahlen day she died.

But his sisters don't have any Hollow remnants on their blood.But their father was not Quincy.Nonetheless they didn't die.

And Ichigo always had his Hollow powers , he was trying to master using his Hollow powers during his Vizard Training.

Anyway these are my thoughts and we are going off-topic.
Your first paragraph contradicts itself. If the Hollow passed down to him as you implied she should be free of it. If she still had it there was no way of her passing it down to Ichigo. The three of then were their children their genetic was pass down as well. And they were normal human as Ichigo. Until, his powers awoken. If he had hollow powers from the beginning this also contradicts your statment above, since he only awaken them with Urahara's training.

Yes, is going off topic so stop with this random assumptions. I prefer to stay on topic.

What i'm trying to say above what became impure can't become pure anymore.Well didn't hope you to understand it anyway.

Until he absorb the soul king, hollows were poison to quincy's.
Just one question sorry for going off-topic.Where did you get this from ?

The4Godlike said:
What i'm trying to say above what became impure can't become pure anymore.Well didn't hope you to understand it anyway.
Until he absorb the soul king, hollows were poison to quincy's.
Just one question sorry for going off-topic.Where did you get this from ?

Is that was the conclusion, we still can't be sure about that without prove. Given that you implied that her whole hollow dissapeared.

That's off topic. But according to Urahara hollow reiatsu is poison to quincy's, and after Yhwach absorb the soul king he was able to take Ichigo's powers without been affected like the other quincy's were.

Yeah i know Hollow reiatsu is poison to Quincys.But how can you be sure about that Yhwach was able to take Ichigo's powers because he absorbed Soul King ? IIRC there is nothing like that explained.Maybe he can take hollow-mixed reiatsu before absorbing Soul King.

Then if we go with your logic , Ichigo and his sisters also have Hollow reiatsu.Then he should have taken their reiatsus also.

The4Godlike said:
Yeah i know Hollow reiatsu is poison to Quincys.But how can you be sure about that Yhwach was able to take Ichigo's powers because he absorbed Soul King ? IIRC there is nothing like that explained.Maybe he can take hollow-mixed reiatsu before absorbing Soul King.

Then if we go with your logic , Ichigo and his sisters also have Hollow reiatsu.Then he should have taken their reiatsus also.
You're mixing two different places in time with two different versions of Yhwach. If Yhwach could have taken Ichigo's power without been Soul King he would have done so. But of course you're welcome to provide evidence for him doing so. Same with his sisters before hand. This going off topic, since we are not here to talk about the auswhalen. But the Almighty. So I advice you stop deliring the threat.

Back