• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Acausality Higher Degree of Type 4 for Arata Kasuga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will stay more neutral, but after reading everything, I really don't find any reasons why he is unbounded by the Karma system.
But I don't see any good shreds of evidence for this, sorry.

I would agree with possibly, but also this is quite anemic.

I will stay more neutral, but after reading everything, I really don't find any reasons why he is unbounded by the Karma system.
But I don't see any good shreds of evidence for this, sorry.

I would agree with possibly, but also this is quite anemic.
The reason he is not bound is because he has a Thema Rule, which "he will" control, I have explained above about Arata's Thema is Rule, like that. Arata is not like other Demon Lords, like Arata B who was shown that he turned into a Demon Lord because his magic was absorbed, but when Arata A's magic was absorbed, he was not shown like that at all. this shows that Arata A is not like other Demon Lords who are bound by Fate Karma.

This way, you're more neutral, okay. That will count.

The reason he is not bound is because he has a Thema Rule, which "he will" control, I have explained above about Arata's Thema is Rule, like that. Arata is not like other Demon Lords, like Arata B who was shown that he turned into a Demon Lord because his magic was absorbed, but when Arata A's magic was absorbed, he was not shown like that at all. this shows that Arata A is not like other Demon Lords who are bound by Fate Karma.

This way, you're more neutral, okay. That will count.
Being different from other Demon Lords does not justify he is unbounded by the causality system.

This is a different case, it provides feats support regarding Arata that will regulate the Karma cycle
Will regulate =/= already done it. It is not even clarified how. Most likely, he is trying to impress the girl while saying it.
It is not really explicit statement and should not be taken as feat.

Arata is not like other Demon Lords, like Arata B who was shown that he turned into a Demon Lord because his magic was absorbed, but when Arata A's magic was absorbed, he was not shown like that at all. this shows that Arata A is not like other Demon Lords who are bound by Fate Karma.

Again, Render. I don't see how this makes him unbounded by the Karma System. I am sorry.
Being unbounded by the causality system requires more shreds of evidence. Also, direct one or less – interpreted ones.

You can ask @Everything12 for his input. As I said, I will stay neutral, leaning to disagree.

My thoughts are the same as LordGriffin's
I have explained everything, this Arata is completely different from the usual Demon Lord, where, it is shown that someone who becomes a Demon Lord will have great power and will lose his mind and destroy the world. This is shown by Arata B, where Arata B becomes a Demon Lord, and receives enormous power and then he tries to destroy his world.

The trigger for the Demon Lord's awakening was also shown by Arata B, where Arata B turned into a Demon Lord when his magic was absorbed, but when Arata A became a Demon Lord, he did not show his Demon Lord change at all,

In fact, Arata A has become a Demon Lord but this is different, in that he is a Demon Lord and not like the usual Demon Lord who tries to destroy his own world.

I have explained everything, this Arata is completely different from the usual Demon Lord, where, it is shown that someone who becomes a Demon Lord will have great power and will lose his mind and destroy the world. This is shown by Arata B, where Arata B becomes a Demon Lord, and receives enormous power and then he tries to destroy his world.

The trigger for the Demon Lord's awakening was also shown by Arata B, where Arata B turned into a Demon Lord when his magic was absorbed, but when Arata A became a Demon Lord, he did not show his Demon Lord change at all,

In fact, Arata A has become a Demon Lord but this is different, in that he is a Demon Lord and not like the usual Demon Lord who tries to destroy his own world.
As I said, being different is literally not supportive evidence.

That system that they were talking about, is the karma causality system. Or you are talking about fate, since being freed by fate, does not mean you're unbound by causality system.

I am wondering why you never brought this evidence at all. Since you brought it.
It seems legit. I agree
okey, thanks my friend.
The suggestion in the OP seem fine though my lack of knowledge on the verse should be noted. Dread meaks a fair point though.
Higher Degree of Type 4 seems fine.
My thoughts are the same as LordGriffin's
what do you think staff??.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back