• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
@Schnee one

Thanks, so it looks like Mukuro has no way to bypass reflection but Mukuro does have low-godly Regenerationn, although limited. How does that work?

Since this is pre-headshot Accel he doesn't have anyway to negate the regenation, well neither does any version of Accel really, since it goes up to high. But it does say limited so it depends on the limited part.

KHR illusions are AOE, so whether or not they have vectors is.....questionable?

The Low-Godly part is just because the Mukuro that Accel would be fighting in this key would be an illusion made by the real Mukuro who is in prison.

"Questionable" Isn't enough to bypass the vector shield alone otherwise he would have gotten absolutely wrecked by Kakine.

AoE still needs to travel, travel has vectors

So the way I understand it. If Accel figures out that Mukuro is just an illusion and actually finds the real Mukuro and deals with him, then it's a win for Accel. However if Accel doesn't realize it's an illusion then it's inconclusive as Mukuro has no way to bypass reflection and Accel has no way to deal with Mukuro Regenerationn.

Accelerator is more then smart enough to figure out it is an illusion after, and this is a highball, an hour or so of fighting

@Schnee

I see, by that logic you may be right.

The problem is that KHR illusions don't follow logic at all. Given how they work, influencing the world around them so heavily. I honestly don't see how reflection would even be possible.

I mean, the illusion itself doesn't even have to reach accel to affect him.

In order to not be affected by it, he'd pretty much have to shut down all of his senses (Because the illusions effect all of the senses)

The illusions influence the world around them they become real correct?

If so, yes, they clearly have vectors, influencing the world around them does not in any way mean they do not have motion or direction.

His Choker can take care of that for him just fine.

Not really what I was reffering to Schnee.

I was just talking about regular illusions, not mist flame ones.

Regular illusions aren't fully tangible but still indirectly affect the world around them (Case in point: Everyone feeling the cold from Chrome's illusion, even going as far as seeing the water vapor of their breath, despite the fact that she wasn't target them)

So he figures it out

As I said already

Accelerator is a super genius that understands what vectors he is manipulating, so he figures it out.

Accelerator

Vector Shield that cannot be broken by Mukoro

Genius

Mukoro

Illusions that can be countered by Accelerator

Mukuro having a real body somewhere that just requires Accel to find it

This is looking like quite a stomp to me.

@Schnee

Whether or not the actual illusion itself has a vector isn't what I'm arguing.

I'm saying the illusion indirectly affects Accel based on how illusions work in-verse.

If they affect him than they have a vector. Even if it is indireclty things still have vectors. Unless it was stated to have no vectors it has vectors.

They affect his senses because they appear to be normal like any other thing he would sense.

So basically, he'd need to shut off all of his senses to completely negate its affects.

Because the illusion appears like any other object in the world, which is why people who aren't directly targeted by them can still see them.

Back