• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[R1M5] Venefica's Tier 7 Tourney: Asuna Kamakura vs Accelerator

I was gonna argue more
But it looks like the match has already concluded
I still don't know how Asuna can deal with Accel's AOE absorption pull
She stays far back enough at the start to survive and then just waits out Accelerator or uses her probability manip on him.

She stays far back enough at the start to survive and then just waits out Accelerator or uses her probability manip on him.
There's also the fact that he can do this
Planetary Vectors: If needed, Accelerator can obtain massive amounts of energy for his techniques by syphoning it off the planet's rotation, revolution and all other forces. As seen with his attack on the Windowless Building, Accelerator can use up so much of the planet's rotational energy that it slows down the earth's rotation by about 5 minutes.[50] Theoretically this attack should allow him to extinguish all life on the planet.

I was gonna argue more
But it looks like the match has already concluded
I still don't know how Asuna can deal with Accel's AOE absorption pull
Speed amps and Riftways and a whole lot of other stuff can counter that. And that‘s assuming accelerator takes her seriously before asuna goes for one of her wincons

I'd also like to point out that Accel has this under his belt
Vector Analysis: Accelerator can sense and perceive the environment entirely through vectors, obtaining information such as frequency, speed, magnitude, size, structure, etc. One common application of this power is for him to predict the enemy's movements using the analyzed information.
Probably no point in debating now though
It's Acceler-Over for me

None of that is gonna do much when Asuna uses fortune or Riftways in the blink of an eye, or creates a new skill entirely specifically to beat him, or when, y’know, his battery runs out, but i get u

Last edited:
Back