• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'll do my best to summarize everything froggy just said

Both are their fair share of arguments, so if we want to vote now, deciding a definitive winner isn't 100% possible. However, i think it's clear that asuna is doing the most here, especially once she uses power creation, she'll be the only one actually landing hits via most likely disabing the digi-shields, especially considering her clearly superior speed, and methods to maintain that.

Asuna, meanwhile, can avoid anything spag can throw at her, especially when she adapts, once again through either danger sense or her speed advantage. Spag will just keep spamming stuff, whilst asuna can keep going back in time to hinder his adaptation, and can create new skills on the fly to aid her in landing shots on spagmatron. even if it doesn't do much at first, Asuna is still doing all the heavy-lifting, all things considered
If she doesn't get killed before she notices she isn't creating anything anymore tho 👀

Asuna's strengths: dodging, danger sensing certain parts of the arsenal, speed amping, time leaps for more knowledge, power upgrades, luck support with a giant cooldown, immersing willpower

Asuna's theoretical wincoins: Eventually brute forcing Spagm's defensive using all her arsenal to do so, for an enormous time, less likely: landing zero prison, somehow blitzing Spagm in late game

Spagm's strengths: immerse defensive, supercomputer surpassing mind, enormous speed-accelerating danmaku, deadly effects with each singular attack landed, tricky methods fit against Asuna's protections, Gunnix arm evolve, able to turn some Asuna's attacks into his benefit

Spagm's theoretical wincoins: guaranteed hit hit-box for multi-one-shooting Asuna using all danmaku projectile damage and effects, less likely: draining Asuna's EXP, Death Manip with evolved arm/P.Evolution, Asuna getting one-shot by entering herself Spagm's defensives
Can't help but to find this a more accurate non-personalized summary

Oh, well, asuna would need to know how it works first, so the fight would go on for a bit before that, but asuna will eventually try this. Personally, i don't know what she'd come up with, especially since she has higher battle iq than myself, but Asuna might take inspiration from some of her already existing skills, like luck magic, Or, More likely, from others, Such as Chidori, Who used nullify to counter asuna's luck magic when she tried (and failed) to use it to beat her in a board game. Shizu also used it in the latest chapter, so it's not too far-fetched asuna would try to use it herself to temporarily disable spag's defences and get some hits in. I didn't bring it up cause i wasn't sure if asuna would get the opportunity to do this, but since she can buy herself time now that i think about it, here we are.

If asuna did manage to learn nullify on the spot, she can use it to disable any singular thing spag is using for a short period, such as the red circles, but asuna will go for his defenses, more specifically, the digi-shield forcefield around him. He's still partially protected from asuna's blows with his armor and ranged damage reduction, but asuna would be able to make some sort of progress with this, even if it's just a dent at first.
Obviously, i can't summarize everything right now (Though froggy is bringing up wincons for spag that i've already argued against multiple times) But because of this, asuna will be the only one that can reliably land hits and make progress, so if this goes to incon, asuna should probably advance in this case, which i think it probably should, even if asuna is still clearly doing way more than spag here (Because Not sure if bypassing the digi-shields, and therefore dealing damage to spag, will do it completely, but i should substantiate asuna is still doing more heavy-lifting here)

But right now, i say incon FRA

Although, if this does go to incon and asuna (Or spag if a very good point is made right now for why he's doing more than just spamming stuff and failing to land a hit) advances, should this be put as incon on both profiles, or should whoever advances get the definitive win?

All things considered (Clearly superior speed, Danger sense, prior experience with danmaku, etc) I'm very sure she'll be able to last a very long time
Then again Speed Speed-stealing mode and boosting modes, infinitely largening danmaku and the tricks, while Spagm can tank and tank

@VeneficaAuthor I don't need sleep, i need answers
What a thought position for you Vene to decide when both Froggy and Rayfire are for tight Incon, yet with other characters advancing in the tourney views

He going to the lily pad pillow again chat!
Its 0:27 here, and college morning soon .__. Thanks for GN's tho!

Then again Speed Speed-stealing mode and boosting modes, infinitely largening danmaku and the tricks, while Spagm can tank and tank
Spagm can tank asuna's attacks with damage reduction, obviously, but asuna can reverse anything spagm does or adapts to with time magic, and asuna can also surpass whatever boosting mode is with even more speed amps if need be (FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME AAAAAAA)

But yeah, i'll still keep my vote on incon, although asuna should advance in this, once again because she's the only one that could land a hit reliably (Even if spag abandons his habit of just standing there, via superhuman precision) and overall just actually do something to him, whilst, at least in my opinion, the same cannot be said for spag, since asuna has more than enough ways to avoid, detect, adapt to, or defend against anything spag can throw at her.

Inconclusive FRA but what happens now
We decide who is doing a better job at defeating the other, even if they can't do it, which seems to be asuna right now, since she's the only one that can reliably land a hit and make at least somewhat of a dent, and asuna can dodge anything spag can throw at her with both superior speed amps, danger sense, and a whole lot more in her arsenal atm. Meanwhile, spag is pretty much just spamming stuff that asuna can easily dodge and adapt to. The digi-shild could be a problem, but that's if spag can land it, since asuna would be way faster than it's reaction speed, and also because danger sense can detect it, and she can also riftway out of it.

(Sorry if that brief explanation was unnecessary lol, i just want to make it clear since the replies in this are HUGE)

Last edited:
We decide who is doing a better job at defeating the other, even if they can't do it, which seems to be asuna right now, since she's the only one that can reliably land a hit and make at least somewhat of a dent, and asuna can dodge anything spag can throw at her with both superior speed amps, danger sense, and a whole lot more in her arsenal atm. Meanwhile, spag is pretty much just spamming stuff that asuna can easily dodge and adapt to. The digi-shild could be a problem, but that's if spag can land it, since asuna would be way faster than it's reaction speed, and also because danger sense can detect it, and she can also riftway out of it.
Then again, from the opposite view, if Asuna with all her defenses up were to tank 1% of Spagm's offense, she without a doubt dies, ages with body and mind away and vaporizes as well. While Spagm can tank 99% of all Asuna has for an unholy time, and he does gets scratched at most with her top combos. And with the auto-movement tracking Digi-Shild technique, which just spawns on her at the right time, a room for the 1% of Spagm offense to land guaranteed on her presents itself.
Asuna's strengths: dodging, danger sensing certain parts of the arsenal, speed amping, time leaps for more knowledge, power upgrades, luck support with a giant cooldown, immersing willpower

Asuna's theoretical wincoins: Eventually brute forcing Spagm's defensive using all her arsenal to do so, for an enormous time, less likely: landing zero prison, somehow blitzing Spagm in late game

Spagm's strengths: immerse defensive, supercomputer surpassing mind, enormous speed-accelerating danmaku, deadly effects with each singular attack landed, tricky methods fit against Asuna's protections, Gunnix arm evolve, able to turn some Asuna's attacks into his benefit

Spagm's theoretical wincoins: guaranteed hit hit-box for multi-one-shooting Asuna using all danmaku projectile damage and effects, less likely: draining Asuna's EXP, Death Manip with evolved arm/P.Evolution, Asuna getting one-shot by entering herself Spagm's defensives
I think the one advancing in the tourney should fairly originate from each's strenghts compared, or with a table made similarly to the one in Ako vs Cinner match.

Incon FRA, it needs to be added to both profiles as such. You don't need to add it until the advancement is decided if you wish to list that info on the profile

As for the advancement, will wait for next responses (like the table idea) and I'll decide based on those

Although, if this does go to incon and asuna (Or spag if a very good point is made right now for why he's doing more than just spamming stuff and failing to land a hit) advances, should this be put as incon on both profiles, or should whoever advances get the definitive win?
Yes as I said above, it'll be added as incon, just list if they advanced or not depending on who moves on

incon fra (im just realizing fo-oc matches are way better than vsbw matches interestingly enough)
We on fc/oc care very much about the character's we battle with, as we are the author's most of the time, and knowing everything the characters will do makes for very good battles, especially going through them step by step like it's an anime fight rather than simply listing off vague wincons

Either you or Rayfire should since the thread is so deep at this point that it would take hours straight for anyone else to go through the whole thing to make an accurate one 🗿
I feel like when Rayfire makes it, I will have a bunch of complaints. Then if I do it, Rayfire will as well complain 🗿

I mean it's either that or someone (most likely myself) needs to use hours on trying to make one, and I can't do that today (plus really don't want to 🗿)
Then I will try (as this worked in deciding the Ako vs Cinner match here, as well in Queen Vacteria vs Ako):

AP: Spagmatron (Charged state boost)
LS: Spagmatron (further with R.L. boosts)
Speed: Asuna
Durability: Spagmatron
IQ: Spagmatron (further by FU servers)
BIQ: Asuna (Riftway + Danger Sense)
Skill: Very similar (both capable of strategy changing)
Experience: Very similar
Abilities: Depends (both can manifest new ones with time)
Hax: Very similar
Agility: Asuna
Regen: Very similar
Weapons: Spagmatron (whole sets of war-intended abilities/equipment)
Range: Spagmatron
Stamina: Very similar
Endurance: Spagmatron (namely in terms of defensive)

Then I will try (as this worked in deciding the Ako vs Cinner match here, as well in Queen Vacteria vs Ako):

AP: Spagmatron (Charged state boost)
LS: Spagmatron (further with R.L. boosts)
Speed: Asuna
Durability: Spagmatron
IQ: Spagmatron (further by FU servers)
BIQ: Asuna (Riftway + Danger Sense)
Skill: Very similar (both capable of strategy changing)
Experience: Very similar
Abilities: Depends (both can manifest new ones with time)
Hax: Very similar
Agility: Asuna
Regen: Very similar
Weapons: Spagmatron (whole sets of war-intended abilities/equipment)
Range: Spagmatron
Stamina: Very similar
Endurance: Spagmatron (namely in terms of defensive)
I believe that Asuna using her time thing can take extra advantages over the things where Spagmatron is better, such as abilities, stamina, and possibly endurance, and rayfire looks extremely confident in how much faster Asuna is

I’ll wait for what he thinks

Asuna:

• Can become Significantly Faster to the point where she blitzes spag and dodges everything
  • Experienced With Danmaku Attacks
  • Can hinder spagmatrons adaptation or power creation through repeated time magic usage
  • Luck magic can further help avoid spag’s danmaku
  • Can simply ignore parts of the chaos with a quick riftway
  • Can inspire herself from her friends and use “nullify” through power creation to negate the digi-shield to deal damage, or even the red circles or digi-shilds. Luck magic could further help as well.
  • ^ Is the only one who can feasibly land any hits at all
  • Can avoid digi-shilds altogether, due to Asuna becoming far faster than spag’s own reaction time

• Danger sense can’t alert Asuna of red circles attacking her, though she can detect almost everything else. (e.g red lasers and digi-shilds, due to spag’s intent to use it to further harm her, and as result, get a free few seconds of warning time)
  • Inferior AP, though Asuna’s RE can help close the gap to only a 2.27x edge in spag’s favor, not enough to oneshot. Likely could do the same with LS too

Last edited:
Oh, and I should also add that Asuna can deflect any red lasers too via parrying (Tad bit of video game physics in Bakuhatsu) so even if for whatever reason, she can’t dodge them, that’s also an option.

Also nice pfp
Thanks, Sake is easily one of the best villains I've ever made in my 15 years of writing stories, and most defiantly my favorite to act out. The quotes I came up with for him on the fly are insane LOL nobody can roast like Sake can

Thanks, Sake is easily one of the best villains I've ever made in my 15 years of writing stories, and most defiantly my favorite to act out. The quotes I came up with for him on the fly are insane LOL nobody can roast like Sake can
We need to make him rap battle someone

Back