• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
incon fra (im just realizing fo-oc matches are way better than vsbw matches interestingly enough)
Fr, This Thread Sounds so dull with some of these responses

AND NO COOL THREAD INTRO, IT’S JUST “Deku vs hydra, Speed equalized, SBA applied, the location is blah blah blah” like bro

We need to make him rap battle someone
Tbh I don't see him losing a rap battle to anyone, the only thing he can really be roasted about is that he wears kimono’s and dresses, but he takes pride in that and is easily able to turn it on anyone that tries to roast him for it lol

He’s virtually immune to being insulted just based on how well and instantly he can rip someone apart through words alone
Not better than SS citizens and Colton's insults
What do they do lol

Tbh I don't see him losing a rap battle to anyone, the only thing he can really be roasted about is that he wears kimono’s and dresses, but he takes pride in that and is easily able to turn it on anyone that tries to roast him for it lol

He’s virtually immune to being insulted just based on how well and instantly he can rip someone apart through words alone
What about this guy 👀

Don’t know who that is, but a regular human talking smack to sake wouldn’t have an affect on him even if they were the best lol, why be insulted by someone you can dust with your finger? 🗿
He could just do it in a discord call, of course (y)

Also we want to know who advances here

That doesn’t mean that their insults are any good
Oh you mean verbally Colton literally insults villains for a living like on this instance:
Dr. Meance: I've invented the newest machine to destroy all of you!
Colton: Hey! I got a idea make a invention that will give you some hair, your already weak physically maybe you'll get a power boost if ya get hair! Alot of anime characters can agree with that
(Not good but gets the job done ig)
Don’t know who that is, but a regular human talking smack to sake wouldn’t have an affect on him even if they were the best lol, why be insulted by someone you can dust with your finger? 🗿
It's king from opm 💀
Sake ain't doing ANYTHING

Oh you mean verbally Colton literally insults villains for a living like on this instance:
Dr. Meance: I've invented the newest machine to destroy all of you!
Colton: Hey! I got a idea make a invention that will give you some hair, your already weak physically maybe you'll get a power boost if ya get hair! Alot of anime characters can agree with that
(Not good but gets the job done ig)
Sake’s insults are waaaaay more personal than attacking baldness, that’s barely surface level for him lol
It's king from opm 💀
Sake ain't doing ANYTHING
King’s luck wouldn’t save him from this one unless he’s a Witch’s friend

Sake’s insults are waaaaay more personal than attacking baldness, that’s barely surface level for him lol
That was one of colton's more gentle roasts 💀
And if it's better present it to the class.
King’s luck wouldn’t save him from this one unless he’s a Witch’s friend
My uncle works for Opm he told me that King is going to have a witch friend in the future

Asuna:

• Can become Significantly Faster to the point where she blitzes spag and dodges everything
  • Experienced With Danmaku Attacks
  • Can hinder spagmatrons adaptation or power creation through repeated time magic usage
  • Luck magic can further help avoid spag’s danmaku
  • Can simply ignore parts of the chaos with a quick riftway
  • Can inspire herself from her friends and use “nullify” through power creation to negate the digi-shield to deal damage, or even the red circles or digi-shilds. Luck magic could further help as well.
  • ^ Is the only one who can feasibly land any hits at all
  • Can avoid digi-shilds altogether, due to Asuna becoming far faster than spag’s own reaction time

• Danger sense can’t alert Asuna of red circles attacking her, though she can detect almost everything else. (e.g red lasers and digi-shilds, due to spag’s intent to use it to further harm her, and as result, get a free few seconds of warning time)
  • Inferior AP, though Asuna’s RE can help close the gap to only a 2.27x edge in spag’s favor, not enough to oneshot. Likely could do the same with LS too
Anyway, still not sure exactly who to advance, but leaning Asuna right now, but not sure about using friends as motivation unless she just has them on the kind, but they can’t directly communicate due to SBA

Anyway, still not sure exactly who to advance, but leaning Asuna right now, but not sure about using friends as motivation unless she just has them on the kind, but they can’t directly communicate due to SBA
Nonono, I meant that she can get inspired from seeing nullify, like Shizu did. I know outside help is barred. I meant she was doing that off of memory, which power creation should let her do

Spagmatron (a third strengths list of him)

-Has a tricky sophisticated arsenal and a supercomputer-hallway surpassing mind to analyze & land it at the best moment to destroy Asuna in multiple ways before she matches him

-Has greatly superior defensives (glad how it points out that FU Androids in FU are namely for defending)

-Has means to create infinitely expanding and speed-accelerating danmaku to overwhelm Asuna’s experience

-Has the most observational personality from all evolutions, naturally giving the most attacking intent to his attacks instead, unintentionally being a good counter to Danger Sense with a majority of his offensive

-Can use Asuna’s attacks to his benefit, further greatening his odds of defeating Asuna near the start

-Using advanced ‘Electrictical Overcharge’ or Asuna’s thundercharge to greaten his mind can make Spagm match Asuna’s blitzing speed in his reactions, so more window to trick and KO her even later

-Landing 1% of his attacks at Asuna definitely destroyed her, while he can tank 99% of Asuna’s attacks for an unholy amount of time

-Spagm is not even forced to move from his spot while Asuna has to evade for the eternity of the fight

-From the fight start, his AP can grow 6-7x greater, before Asuna matches it

-Takes most categories from the table (upon counting, it is 7 against 3), further showing his advantage at the fight beginning, where both of them get into equal level later at High 7-A

-Possible death manip with Gunnix's nerfed arm in the later game or Provisionary Evolution cleverly used near the start

-Spagm still has the means to take EXP from Asuna with gigantic Laser Bubbles set in the battlefield (being able to trap planet was mentioned while inputting, stat lowering her while he remains at the High 7-A peak, eventually he could convert her into EXP by this way too)

-Has a tricky sophisticated arsenal and a supercomputer-hallway surpassing mind to analyze & land it at the best moment to destroy Asuna in multiple ways before she matches him

-Has greatly superior defensives (glad how it points out that FU Androids in FU are namely for defending)

-Has means to create infinitely expanding and speed-accelerating danmaku to overwhelm Asuna’s experience

-Has the most observational personality from all evolutions, naturally giving the most attacking intent to his attacks instead, unintentionally being a good counter to Danger Sense with a majority of his offensive

-Can use Asuna’s attacks to his benefit, further greatening his odds of defeating Asuna near the start

-Using advanced ‘Electrictical Overcharge’ or Asuna’s thundercharge to greaten his mind can make Spagm match Asuna’s blitzing speed in his reactions, so more window to trick and KO her even later

-Landing 1% of his attacks at Asuna definitely destroyed her, while he can tank 99% of Asuna’s attacks for an unholy amount of time

-Spagm is not even forced to move from his spot while Asuna has to evade for the eternity of the fight

-From the fight start, his AP can grow 6-7x greater, before Asuna matches it

-Takes most categories from the table (upon counting, it is 7 against 3), further showing his advantage at the fight beginning, where both of them get into equal level later at High 7-A

-Possible death manip with Gunnix's nerfed arm in the later game or Provisionary Evolution cleverly used near the start

-Spagm still has the means to take EXP from Asuna with gigantic Laser Bubbles set in the battlefield (being able to trap planet was mentioned while inputting, stat lowering her while he remains at the High 7-A peak, eventually he could convert her into EXP by this way too)
Doesn’t her playback negate quite a bit of this?

I don’t see how that’s gonna matter when Asuna is in blitz ranges…
What does “overwhelm experience” mean? They are infinitely expanding, but Asuna can use nullify to disable red circles altogether for a short while, or just use time magic to stop it
Spagmatron still has emotions in some form. It’s not like he’s completely intentless and mindless.
-Can use Asuna’s attack to his benefit, further greatening his odds of defeating Asuna near the start

Even if she does make those mistakes (Though I doubt it, since she will adapt) she can once again use time magic to easily reverse em
That’s assuming he can land a hit at all, which, as I’ve already explained, he can’t, since Asuna is way faster than his reaction time, and off the bat too if she uses thunder magic speed amps
Just gives Asuna more of an opportunity when she disables the digi-shield
-Possible death manip with Gunnix's nerfed arm in later game or Provisionary Evolution cleverly used at start

Isn’t it implied that the red circles get weaker the more they expand? Also, the conscious bullets have an intent to hit Asuna, which danger sense will pick up, and Asuna will still be able to blitz through thunder magic amps alone. Spag can adapt, yes, but so can Asuna, and playback can hinder his adaptation.

What does “overwhelm experience” mean? They are infinitely expanding, but Asuna can use nullify to disable red circles altogether for a short while, or just use time magic to stop it
^ This would also force the red circles to start over with their expansion once they come back

Doesn’t her playback negate quite a bit of this?
Nothing guarantees Asuna will spam playback nonstop, and at 7-A speeds, 10 seconds (it takes to use playback again) is an enormous time for Spagm to use most of this to surpass her before she can use Playback again (Spagm further knows about Playback thanks to his Inform Analysis)

Nothing guarantees Asuna will spam playback nonstop, and at 7-A speeds, 10 seconds (it takes to use playback again) is an enormous time for Spagm to use most of this to surpass her before she can use Playback again (Spagm further knows about Playback thanks to his Inform Analysis)
That still doesn’t mean it’s entirely useless. Like I mentioned earlier, it can allow Asuna to continue to adapt in speed, while it will basically pause spagms own. Asuna’s speed amps on top of that is going to make it nigh-impossible for Spagmatron to realistically adapt given that Asuna will continuously travel in time, since she will find it extremely useful here, like the Riftways, which can allow her to basically ignore most of the red circle chaos in front of her.

And, Even if they can’t kill each other, Asuna is still doing all the heavy-lifting once she tries to use nullify for the best example, since no more digi-shields, Asuna will be the only one landing hits, even if it’s barely a dent cause of the armor and ranged attack damage reduction, whilst spag can’t, because Asuna can adapt far beyond his reaction speed completely.

Basically, Spagmatron just has to pray he can hit Asuna despite her prior experience with danmaku and notably insane skill, not to mention Asuna’s superior speeds. Analytical prediction can help him here, but only until Asuna changes movement patterns or strategies. Then he has to adapt again.

That’s assuming he can land a hit at all, which, as I’ve already explained, he can’t, since Asuna is way faster than his reaction time, and off the bat too if she uses thunder magic speed amps
There is nothing about reaction time being higher than her combat speed stated on Asuna's profile, and speed is equalized.
Isn’t it implied that the red circles get weaker the more they expand? Also, the conscious bullets have an intent to hit Asuna, which danger sense will pick up, and Asuna will still be able to blitz through thunder magic amps alone. Spag can adapt, yes, but so can Asuna, and playback can hinder his adaptation.
Thats why the conversion wouldn't be as fast, but would result eventually. As the bullets don't possess a living mind.

tries to use nullify for the best example, since no more digi-shields
Power nullification is a complex spell however, that won't arrive at the fight start.

Most of other was already explained before, also the 10 seconds is a large window to win, as for why Spagm has the potential of doing better despite the fight being classified as Incon.

There is nothing about reaction time being higher than her combat speed stated on Asuna's profile, and speed is equalized.
Speed amps and adaptation is still allowed in Speed equalized matches. Otherwise, we would essentially be ignoring character abilities, which is barred. And I meant more so that her actual speed is greater, a lot greater, than spagmatrons own reaction speed, especially with speed amps, which leaves spag with little to no chance of actually hitting her.
Thats why the conversion wouldn't be as fast, but would result eventually. As the bullets don't possess a living mind.
Considering that mimicking gunnix takes up a bunch of EXP every second, and can only go for up to 20 seconds max cause provisional evolution limitations, that’s not gonna be feasible.
Power nullification is a complex spell however, that won't arrive at the fight start.
And that’s exactly why Asuna has speed amps and time magic to compensate until she comes up with that idea. Plus, she’s canonically already seen it before, twice, no less, so it won’t be too hard to mimic.
Most of other was already explained before, also the 10 seconds is a large window to win, as for why Spagm has the potential of doing better despite the fight being classified as Incon.
Just because it has a cooldown doesn’t automatically mean Asuna will get hit. She already has many other means (Sheer skill & experience with danmaku, Riftways, Danger sense for red lasers and digi-shilds, Speed amps, etc) to dodge anything spag can throw at her even without that.

Last edited:
Speed amps and adaptation is still allowed in Speed equalized matches. Otherwise, we would essentially be ignoring character abilities, which is barred.

Considering that mimicking gunnix takes up a bunch of EXP every second, and can only go for up to 20 seconds max cause provisional evolution limitations, that’s not gonna be feasible.

And that’s exactly why Asuna has speed amps and time magic to compensate until she comes up with that idea.

Just because it has a cooldown doesn’t automatically mean Asuna will get hit. She already has many other means (Sheer skill & experience with danmaku, Riftways, Danger sense for red lasers and digi-shilds, Speed amps, etc) to dodge anything spag can throw at her even without that
Nah I'd win

One of my relatives but I think I stay 9-B let's agree that we both solo CH when we get prep-time
All I need to do is steal a gun and hope I can outsmart him in whatever environment we are in

Come to think of it CH has literally tanked the most pain a human being could ever experience, so even if you shoot him several times he prolly won’t go down so I’m still dead -_-

Back