• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[FINALS] Venefica's Tier 7 Tourney: Leaf Girl vs Asuna

Original Tourney Thread
Tourney Bracket
Votes
CharacterKeyVotes

Leaf Girl

7-A key0
AsunaAdventure's Tournament Arc4
Inconclusive0
And here we are, the base tourney's technical final! Now, I say 'technical' becasue the winner of this match actually isn't done just yet! They will advance to Grand Finals! Once there, either Asuna or leaf Girl shall await the winner of Loser's Grand Finals. The loser of this match will automatically be placed in Loser's Grand Finals.

As always, 40 meters starting distance with equal speed.

Both at 7-A.

Good luck, have fun, and no BS.

Last edited:
Leaf Girl has a 44,000 to 44x LS advantage, which gets higher with TK, which she opens with. I don't think Asuna can even move.
Well, hold on, that’s not to say Asuna is completely screwed right away. Just because she can’t move (Or she can if that Class E calc i mentioned in Asuna vs Cobalt is allowed to be added Venefica?) doesn’t mean her mind can’t, which is mainly how she uses magic/skills to begin with. If leaf girl is pressing her against a wall with TK, Asuna can use this to use any force pressed on her to her advantage, AKA, pushing her right into this to escape:
  • Riftway Creation: A Self-made skill, which allows Asuna to open portals leading to nearby locations, allowing her to travel faster and outmanoeuvre opponents with ease.
^ Which could also be helpful with simply allowing any attacks leaf girl throws at her straight through a riftway and back to her, which she wouldn’t see coming given Asuna’s versatile kit. Could leaf girl resist her own durability negation?

Last edited:
I also don’t find it far-fetched that Asuna could simply use her other skills out of her mouth, like goku did once according to this (lol) which would also help her further in deflecting any pesky danmaku or dura neg attacks with her own.

fed.jpg

Leaf Girl

Pure Form Mastery
Wtf
Well, hold on, that’s not to say Asuna is completely screwed right away. Just because she can’t move (Or she can if that Class E calc i mentioned in Asuna vs Cobalt is allowed to be added Venefica?)
We did Minty scaling so I think it's fine.
doesn’t mean her mind can’t, which is mainly how she uses magic/skills to begin with. If leaf girl is pressing her against a wall with TK
She hasn't ever done that in canon. She mostly just holds them in place or tries to crush them. The former could work because LG Samsung only needs to support Asuna's weight but the latter no.
Could leaf girl resist her own durability negation?
No. If it's reflected at her, she will feel the effects.

Oh, Fr? Alright. I’ll probably add this to Asuna (and haruka’s) profile, but here’s the calc.
She hasn't ever done that in canon. She mostly just holds them in place or tries to crush them. The former could work because LG Samsung only needs to support Asuna's weight but the latter no.
I see. Even so, that won’t stop Asuna from redirecting leaf girls’ attacks with Riftways even if the TK somehow works and stops her from physically moving at all despite the LS difference (Class E > Class T since this is leaf girls’ 7-A key) And even then, Asuna has plenty of options to do the same thing, if not better:
^ (More of a pseudo-telekinesis in this case)
  • Gravity Manipulation, Pressure Manipulation, Limited Existence Erasure, &Space-Time Manipulation (Type 1, Via Gravity Magic. Copied from Chidori in the endless library. Using skills such as “Mirrored Spacetime” Asuna can flip gravity around, confusing and taking opponents off-guard. Additionally, it was stated by Shizu that she used it to crush a book into thin air by focusing a massive amount of Spacetime onto it, due to the fundamentals on how Gravity Magic normally works.)
Basically, Asuna can also keep leaf girl in place, or even crush her altogether if she really wanted to, which would bypass the main point of leaf girls’ TK, which is putting opponents in a position where they physically can’t do anything in response. So while Asuna couldn’t dodge, block, or move around, she still has plenty of other options of fighting, since Magic is mostly a mind-based thing. Staffs for example just give Asuna swag points and also slightly better aim, like a sight on a gun.

(Dunno if venefica himself approves of the LS change, so I’m responding to this assuming that Asuna is still inferior in terms of LS, lol)

Oh, Fr? Alright. I’ll probably add this to Asuna (and haruka’s) profile, but here’s the calc.
Now wait just a minute, we can calc characters LS based on whether or not their own attacks force them backwards? Wouldn’t this make almost all V. Verse minimum Class E in that case? My characters don’t really get forced back by their own force either

As for allowing it, it’s a bit iffy since she didn’t have it when I allowed her into the tourney but it was also made before this match. What do others think is fair?
(I still can't believe after all this time Vene's a boy 💀)
(Tbh I thought it was hilarious, you calling me female 🗿 so I let it continue for a while)

I mean Black Star’s Class E is different since it’s just downscaling using the unknown and the fact of Maka being somewhat close to but below him, but if Venefica allows it I don’t mind the sudden Class E ig.
Nah Leaf Girl is the Supreme Duelist now.
This timeline is crazy

Now wait just a minute, we can calc characters LS based on whether or not their own attacks force them backwards? Wouldn’t this make almost all V. Verse minimum Class E in that case? My characters don’t really get forced back by their own force either

As for allowing it, it’s a bit iffy since she didn’t have it when I allowed her into the tourney but it was also made before this match. What do others think is fair?

(Tbh I thought it was hilarious, you calling me female 🗿 so I let it continue for a while)
It does sound like a Light in Fiction argument where it’s usually just suspension of disbelief unless shown otherwise. Like you need evidence for light to actually be SOL, wouldn’t you need an example of people not being able to take recoil to really prove people casting spells is that impressive LS wise?

Female is such a weird term to use when referring to a person

Well, there aren’t really any other reliable LS feats in the Web novels currently, so I’m just going off what’s there to use mostly. Not many other choices
Leo and now minty seem to think it’d be fine, and so do I seeing as it isn’t anything ‘substantial’ like a bunch of new abilities

Female is such a weird term to use when referring to a person
I believe that the act of addressing individuals of the female gender as "females" is not only socially acceptable but also reasonable and appropriate in many circumstances. In the absence of any context or prior knowledge of a particular person's identity, it is simply a straightforward and objective way to refer to them. This practice should not be considered derogatory or demeaning in any way, as it is simply a biological classification. While there may be cases where the use of this term is inappropriate or offensive, I believe that such instances are relatively rare and do not negate the validity of its general usage.

^^^ I do have a feeling venefica won’t approve tho, so that’s why my last response was going under the assumption Asuna’s LS is still inferior just in case

Probably Gonna be on and off a lot today as well, mb

^^^ Oh, and I should also mention that Asuna doesn’t get pushed back by her own explosions (She used them for pseudo-flight before the current arc) unless she allowed them to, so there’s that.

Leo and now minty seem to think it’d be fine, and so do I seeing as it isn’t anything ‘substantial’ like a bunch of new abilities
There’s another aspect though. Normally with LS being Class E, while super impressive, could be restricted only to hand to hand based on how they work, but with Asuna can’t she just use gravity magic as an instant win on anyone not Class E/those not with a gravity or TK resistance?

I believe that the act of addressing individuals of the female gender as "females" is not only socially acceptable but also reasonable and appropriate in many circumstances. In the absence of any context or prior knowledge of a particular person's identity, it is simply a straightforward and objective way to refer to them. This practice should not be considered derogatory or demeaning in any way, as it is simply a biological classification. While there may be cases where the use of this term is inappropriate or offensive, I believe that such instances are relatively rare and do not negate the validity of its general usage.
Ok but imagine people being called males and females in casual conversation, just seems a bit incelish. That’s usually how it’s used. Using biological terms to refer to a person seems creepy at worst and just weird at best given some people using the words like that are pretty derogatory. It might be different in text but irl it’s just crazy.

Ok but imagine people being called males and females in casual conversation, just seems a bit incelish. That’s usually how it’s used.
Don't attack me for this but unless they state their Genders I usually call them the gender I think by what they do.
Edit: Pls don't start a war.

Back