• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Original Tourney Thread
Tourney Bracket
Votes
CharacterKeyVotes

Sonic (Sonic x Stick Shenanigans)

Dark Sonic0
Leaf GirlVirtual Tournament Arc0
Inconclusive0
This is the second match of the VeneficaAuthor Tier 7-A/High 7-A tourney! It's Sonic from Stick Shenanigans vs Leaf Girl from Stick Gang! Winner faces the winner Kryn vs Finn.

40 meters starting distance with equal speed.

Both are at 7-A.

Btw let's try to stay on topic, Leo and Javen

This better not be a stomp

I guess Javen is required for a real response, but toon force could help, plus Sonic does have speed amps, what method does Leaf use to catch people using TK?

Since Sonic is starting by running in circles and boosting, he should be making afterimages like said on his profile. He also has an explosive aura to push back if he is caught

but toon force could help
How, exactly?
plus Sonic does have speed amps
Which Leaf Girl has seen before twice (Leaf Man and Delta) and could easily compensate for
what method does Leaf use to catch people using TK?
same as Sans. Bullsh*t method
Since Sonic is starting by running in circles and boosting, he should be making afterimages like said on his profile. He also has an explosive aura to push back if he is caught
Leaf Girl has barriers on top of passive fear aura. Sonic would have trouble getting up close even if he wasn't caught by TK and not scared sh*tless

Leaf has to discern Sonic from the afterimages and then once she gets him tank his explosive aura if she wants to keep a hold of him. Can barriers stop her being pushed? And her fear just says it can increase people’s heart rate which shouldn’t disable Sonic too much given how much excitement he sees daily.

Last edited:
Leaf has to discern Sonic from the afterimages
Sonic would have to close the 40 meters distance before afterimages really start to become a problem, and even with Boost, Leaf Girl would have plenty of time to use TK, assuming Sonic just rushes in.
and then once she gets him tank his explosive aura if she wants to keep a hold of him.
No, she wouldn't. She could keep Sonic at a good distance with her TK and not be harmed by explosions. Her first attempt to crush Sonic could be nulled by rings, sure, but nothing's stopped her from just... trying again.
Can barriers stop her being pushed?
Yes
And her fear just says it can increase people’s heart rate which shouldn’t disable Sonic too much given how much excitement he sees daily.
That was its effect on SMH, who was by far the bravest one at the scene. It left the others completely terrified.

Leo is my nickname, and I'm a Sagittarius

I like the library 💀
Thanks for the birthday info now I'm one step closer of knowing your age
eerm no you don't I said so

That was its effect on SMH, who was by far the bravest one at the scene. It left the others completely terrified.
Sonic x Shenanigans takes place after frontiers without the end appearing but that doesn't really matter He'd would be like SMH who's heart beat would rise but still make him just kinda more excited
How, exactly?

Which Leaf Girl has seen before twice (Leaf Man and Delta) and could easily compensate for
Sonic kinda squish himself before just idk unsquishing.

Sonic's Speed amps is 8x speed going into blitzing speed.

Briefly looking through both profiles myself, it seems that leaf girl has telekinesis that works from kilometres away. How would sonic deal with this? He has aura explosion, sure, but it's range is unspecified. Leaf girl also has demonic energy which ignores durability

Sonic's Speed amps is 8x speed going into blitzing speed
I don't think he can blitz from 40 meters away. Startle her? Sure. Blitz? I don't think so. She still likely just grabs him with TK and moves him away from her.
Sonic kinda squish himself before just idk unsquishing.
so squish!

Leaf Girl can still hold SONCIC in place before danmakuing him to death

I don't think he can blitz from 40 meters away. Startle her? Sure. Blitz? I don't think so. She still likely just grabs him with TK and moves him away from her.
Sonic would do it again multiple times before using electricity manip.
so squish!

Leaf Girl can still hold SONCIC in place before danmakuing him to death
Leo SHUT UP-

Leaf Girl shows sonic fan art of him from deviantart and wins

I mean Can she really? Sonic would use Zigzag rush (or whatever you call it) before she does that and plus if she doesn't do it before he runs around her in circles again she'll grab the wrong after image.

Sonic would do it again multiple times before using electricity manip.
He can't after the first use because trying to approach Leaf Girl would likely result in getting Sans'd (TK + Danmaku). Even if SONCIC can get up to he, he'd get stopped by barriers and Sans'd (TK + Danmaku).
Leo SHUT UP-
It was an Adventure Time reference
Leaf Girl shows sonic fan art of him from deviantart and wins
But then deviantart finds out about Leaf and she dies
I mean Can she really? Sonic would use Zigzag rush (or whatever you call it) before she does that
This still just results in being Sans'd or getting blocked by barriers and then Sans'd
and plus if she doesn't do it before he runs around her in circles again she'll grab the wrong after image.
or she could just block him with a forcefield to make him hit himself like the one scene in the Incredibles and then get Sans'd

It was an Adventure Time reference

But then deviantart finds out about Leaf and she dies
OH I AM SO DUMB

Incon then. /HJ
He can't after the first use because trying to approach Leaf Girl would likely result in getting Sans'd (TK + Danmaku). Even if SONCIC can get up to he, he'd get stopped by barriers and Sans'd (TK + Danmaku).

This still just results in being Sans'd or getting blocked by barriers and then Sans'd

or she could just block him with a forcefield to make him hit himself like the one scene in the Incredibles and then get Sans'd
All of the sans scenarios result in perception manip kicking in which he'd be stuck though if the attacks are in front of him I could totally see him pulling an sonic paramount and just making all the attacks move out the way from him.

OH I AM SO DUMB
It's fine. We have our moments.
All of the sans scenarios result in perception manip kicking in which he'd be stuck though if the attacks are in front of him I could totally see him pulling an sonic paramount and just making all the attacks move out the way from him.
That wouldn't let him break free though. Leaf Gorl is 44 Gigatonnes and SONCIC is 564 Kilotonnes, making Leaf 78014x stronger in LS

Edit: She can also drain Sonic's will to fight, which simultaneously heals herself

It's fine. We have our moments.

That wouldn't let him break free though. Leaf Gorl is 44 Gigatonnes and SONCIC is 564 Kilotonnes, making Leaf 78014x stronger in LS

Edit: She can also drain Sonic's will to fight, which simultaneously heals herself
I have this slight feeling Leo's being an lil' more nicer to me idk why

I know but still everytime sonic keeps getting constantly danmak'd he'd just smack it away

Uhhh... Sonic is kinda bloodlusted in this form via berserk idsh (I don't see how) he'll get drained he'll revert to normal sonic if so tho
then immediately turned darkspine and stomp the ever living crap outta her

I know but still everytime sonic keeps getting constantly danmak'd he'd just smack it away
He wouldn't be able to move any of his body parts. That's how Leaf Girl's TK works. If the foe is not superior or at least comparable in LS, they can't move at all. He just gets screwed over by dura neg danmaku he can't dodge.
Uhhh... Sonic is kinda bloodlusted in this form via berserk idsh (I don't see how) he'll get drained he'll revert to normal sonic if so tho
huh.

He wouldn't be able to move any of his body parts. That's how Leaf Girl's TK works. If the foe is not superior or at least comparable in LS, they can't move at all. He just gets screwed over by dura neg danmaku he can't dodge.
Then it'll just still be slow in time in his perspective just blinking... and like
"OK BUT WHAT THE F*CK AM I SUPPOSE TO DO-"
Basically sonic is kind of bloodlusted he'll just kind of not be effected

Back