• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[FINALS] Venefica's Tier 7 Tourney: Leaf Girl vs Asuna

…You can have your little fanfics, bud, but 1. they aren’t lesbians, and 2. They fricikin hate each other, so it makes no sense 😭 (Joking around obviously. But that won’t be canon I’ll say that much)
The mha Fandom did it with bakudeku lil' bro

Not sure why i didn't get notified about these last messages, but thanks for having this match added! So Asuna will have a shot at championship glory in Grands.

Yeah I've been somewhat mentally preparing for it for a while, I was gonna post in the main tourney thread to gather opinions on what should be done if one of the matches is a rematch from earlier. It would be less than ideal for that situation to be in Grands though
OLH has revisions and even without them, a rematch would be allowed, but we have to wait 2 weeks. Fingers crossed Leaf Girl sweeps the losers bracket.

OLH has revisions and even without them, a rematch would be allowed, but we have to wait 2 weeks. Fingers crossed Leaf Girl sweeps the losers bracket.
I'm less worried about it being allowed and more of it being like 'we decided this already so the match thread is a formality' and I really don't want that for grands. It would be a real sucky way to end what has been a pretty good tourney. With your revisions that would at least make a rematch much more interesting (I'll allow it for this specific instance). Leaf Girl only has to spend one match in the Loser's bracket and she'll have to defeat one of Cinner, Haruka, or Accelerator to advance to Grands, so a difficult match is coming but I can see it happening

Yeah I've been somewhat mentally preparing for it for a while, I was gonna post in the main tourney thread to gather opinions on what should be done if one of the matches is a rematch from earlier. It would be less than ideal for that situation to be in Grands though
No matter who Asuna is up against, even if it’s a rematch between her and Haruka, I’ll be sure to make it epic. A grand finale should never be anti-climatic (If it happens fast enough, maybe I’ll leak what’s being typed up for Asuna and haruka’s canon fight for such an occasion 👀)

Or if it ends up being Cinner vs Asuna if he wins the rematch (If we wanna do another debate on Cinner vs haruka) Then I’ll probably pull a Cinner vs Spagmatron and throw in a story for Epicness 😎

Or if it ends up being Cinner vs Asuna if he wins the rematch (If we wanna do another debate on Cinner vs haruka) Then I’ll probably pull a Cinner vs Spagmatron and throw in a story for Epicness 😎
I will say that, if this was a sports event with actual odds, the favorite to win it all would be Asuna, followed by Haruka, Accelerator, then Cinner/Leaf Girl having the same odds in that order. I guess this shows who I think will be in Grand Finals lol

Back