• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
Why is he planet level in his first key?

Why does he have sub relativistic speed in his first key?

Why does he have class k lifting strength in his first key?

Likewise why does he have high complex multiverse level durability in his first key?

Basically there is no justification for anything in his first key.

Fairly sure that being shot in the head made him a bit weaker or something because that does that so he's stronger than later.

Supposedly being shot in the head made his calculation a bit weaker. Besides his angle power, his pre-head-shot key should scale to his current status.

He got High 1-C dura because his vector shield never changed, which is obvious. Rest was in Scrlk's and Accelerate's CRT.

Accel ability is calculations based, we know that pre headshot he had around double the current calculation power

I can vouch for the durability and lifting strength as those are based on the reflection and it has never changed

For the other I'm neutral, as it make sense as him to be capable of similar or greater as he had more calc power, but we don't know the metodh like finding magical vector , etc, but generally it's specified when he uses new vector or new way to gather energy

Celestial Pegasus said:
Would be nice if all that was explained on his profile.
I suppose we can put something like (should be stronger than post-headshot). Calculation wise anyway (which I don't really agree with btw) because Pre-headshot is still the weakest version of Accelerator, despite the upgrade.

>There is no justification for anything in the First Key

Because Pre-Headshot is weaker and vectors aren't a shounen power up that gets stronger the weaker he gets.

He refers to that common shounen trope with people getting more powerful later in the battle out of nowhere because willpower or whatever despite being tired and/or injured.

But yes, just adding that his power relies on his calculations and these were much better Pre Headshot so he scales should be enough to stop any confusion.

Funny you said that, Accel won a couple of battles with "will power" but the info about his calculations are true.

Scrlk666777 said:
@Malox
I thought you said he couldn't manipulate magical vectors?
sorry didn't explain well, i mean we don't know if after coming in contact with magic he uses magical vector for more power but generally such thing would be specified in the novel

ZERO7772 said:
Funny you said that, Accel won a couple of battles with "will power" but the info about his calculations are true.
Which ones? Most battles regarding Will has him getting mentally shredded.

But he lost that fight. Even Kamachi stated Amata was cheated out of his victory. The Wings weren't really a will power thing.

Accelerate420 said:
But he lost that fight. Even Kamachi stated Amata was cheated out of his victory. The Wings weren't really a will power thing.
Well Accel was at an unfair disadvantage before the black wings.

I also wouldn't be so sure that the wings aren't related to Will power either. The wings are kind of a weird one actually.

If we take the first two times Accelerator produced the black wings, well one was more an aura (if you go by the Accelerator Manga) both times it was more down to the pure will of wanting to protect/save Last Order.

Then the two times after that with Kakine and after Misaka Worst, it seemed to be solely based on his heavy emotions of pure despair.

Then we have when his Black wings Popped out in NT 6 after he thought Last Order had her brain eaten, this time it was a feeling of pure rage.

Then Rensa (using Accelerator's abilities) seem to point out that the wings appear when he's backed into a corner, which I think to Accel is basically about to die.

The white wings are more consistent but only because we have only seen them three times, but each time it was the need to protect that brought them out.

But I think there does need to be a strong will behind it.

Fair enough, but I think they're more tied to his thought process at the time. I suppose it can be a manifestation of his will, but I wouldn't compare it to the Shounen trope considering the circumstances and mechanics of it. The only fight he really won with it would've been Kihara in that case.

Well the wings shouldn't really be compared to his normal vector ability anyway since that's purely based on calculations while the wings are not.

would like to say some people got some part wrong on the new profile :

"Internal Spell/Coordinate Attack Immunity: With his newfound knowledge regarding Magic, Accelerator has demonstrated feats of preventing the activation of coordinate-based attacks inside of him along with an internal immunity to spells, as showcased throughout his battles against Elizard's All-Dimensions Severing spell and Nephthys's water-based moisture-draining technique "

this is wrong, he could already reflect internal based coordinated attacks like teleportation and other esper power, from pre head shot

and here

black wings

" All prior, can manipulate Vectors from long-range distances without the need for touch, "

he could already control remote vectors post head shoot, it just cost him more calculation power, as he shown in his manga and in ot 19

Lifting Strength: Likely Regular Human, but can reach levels such as Class K (with Vector Control)

this should be updated to infinite lifting strength as he can just reverse the gravity vectors with reflection

Striking Strength: Human Class, however it can be augmented up to High Complex Multiversal using Vector Control. Will vary depending on the opponent's own durability, via reflecting and multiplying the rebounding forces of his own strikes.

change it too:

Striking Strength: Human Class, however it can be augmented up to High Complex Multiversal using Vector Control and if existing vectors of that force are near. Will vary depending on the opponent's own durability up to High Complex Multiversal , via reflecting and multiplying the rebounding forces of his own strikes.

It's true that the internal immunity thing isn't 100% true to when he could do it, but it's better to keep it that way to avoid confusion and make it 100% clear of the feats in question, so I think it's fine. It's just a technicality at that point.

That's true about the remote vectors, yes. I'll see if I can update it later myself but I'm not super good at editing and I don't wanna mess anything up. Since it's already widely accepted he does it in base to begin with in all matches.

Lifting strength also makes sense but I think we should make a CRT for that just in case, because that'll seem like a massive upgrade compared to switching some things around.

Striking Strength seems fine though, we already have 'varies, likely far higher' for his AP and what not so I think it's fine the way it is but you can bring that up with Schrk and Destiny. I think the gist of it is what's important when it comes to these profiles.

I think we're gonna make a CRT for mind hax resistance (again) just to make sure everybody agrees with it and we can include the Lifting one with it as well.

We know he could reflect teleportation ,which is coordination based, before ot 3 as it was mentioned in ot 20

would work better with more specification for striking strength, right now it seems like he can just augment it on his own without existing vectors

and lifting strength is literally the same as striking strength concept, making it infinite as there is no multiversal only universal in the scale (gravity would push but it would be reflected , etc etc)

Universal (The mass of a universe or multiple physical universes)

Infinite (Countably infinite strength by 3-dimensional standards)

Well teleporation is the movement of matter through 11-D space and vector coordinates so I don't think that's a good comparison since it's still moving matter, even if it's through 11-D space but I see your point.

I guess so, you should message Scrlk about it though. It is the same concept but if we just randomly add it without it being in a CRT we risk deletion and a reset of the profile to god knows when, so it's best to have the proof first even if I agree with you.

@Malox

Regarding Internal spell/coodinate attack immnity, what are you trying to argue against? I do not get your point or what you are trying to argue.

I agree that remote control vectors should possibly be added although some might argue that it's not actual him using remote control vectors but rather him being the wind.

Lifting strength: We'll probably have to make a CRT on that.

Striking strength: Should be able to change quite easily. It's basically the same but just worded a little differently.

Scrlk666777 said:
@Malox
Regarding Internal spell/coodinate attack immnity, what are you trying to argue against? I do not get your point or what you are trying to argue.

I agree that remote control vectors should possibly be added although some might argue that it's not actual him using remote control vectors but rather him being the wind.

Lifting strength: We'll probably have to make a CRT on that.

Striking strength: Should be able to change quite easily. It's basically the same but just worded a little differently.
I think it's more he's trying to say the examples aren't proof of when he did it since he could always do it. It's just a technicality and I prefer to keep it the way it is so it can be officially cited easier than a 'dude trust me' thing.

The way it was described in OT19 made it seem like it was remote vectors so I'd side with it.

im pointing out he already had internal immunity from attacks since pre headshot (esper can't create effect inside him or his field and teleportation already didn't work)

it's remote vector control, he use dit in his manga and in ot 19

https://s2.********.org/data/5316b080199d6e57b9b520fe4431c813/x5.png

https://s2.********.org/data/5316b080199d6e57b9b520fe4431c813/x6.png

https://s2.********.org/data/5316b080199d6e57b9b520fe4431c813/x7.png

it's literally the same concept for striking strength @destiny simply forgot it

by specifying it would avoid misunderstanding of people saying accel would hit a 9c opponent with a 1hc attack if doesn't have a source

I'm not arguing against remote control vector control. I'm just saying that someone else might argue against it and try and say it was just him manipulating the wind. I know someone did try and use that argument, can't remember who though.

Well I don't think it was in my CRT or mentioned, the lifting thing. It's the same concept but it's safer to have it agreed upon through a CRT instead of just adding things on for the sake of it. Otherwise the page will get locked again.

Considering we literally have manga scan of him containing an explosion without touching it , it's pretty obv he can , wind has nothing to do with it

DestinyDude0 said:
You might want to make that CRT pretty soon, because Lazy and DT have started to notice these changes. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/467400 Go to the very bottom. They plan on submitting them for review to the staff members.
Of course they are *Sigh*

At this point I feel another CRT is pointless. It doesn't matter what we say, how many agree or the evidence we provide. If they don't like the changes or accept them for whatever reason, then there's nothing we can do about it.

And tbh I don't want to go through all the trouble of making another CRT if it's going to be the same old thing.

Well in fairness.

I gave Lazy the chance to debate the argument with me and he ding-dong ditched. That's not on my hands, that's on him. As well as DT, who never showed up. If he had a problem with it, he should've commented. I figured he gave up and agreed, because I was perfectly okay with having a dialogue with him over the CRT.

As far as I'm concerned? My job is done though.

Exactly, we all were willing to carry on the debate about it all but then again it was also all going around in circles. I do feel it's a bit unfair that if a majority agree on something, provide evidence of it and make better arguments that in the end it doesn't matter because the minority will win out in the end. Which why I think it's pointless doing a CRT when in the end it will all just be wasted.

I'm just waiting for the changes in Accelerator's profile to be reverse because it will be.

Maybe we should negotiate. Instead of High 1-C Striking strength, we can place it at 5-B because that's how high his AP is at. We know he can damage characters on that level anyways, like kicking Coronzon's body. I feel like the main reason Lazy and DT are so stubborn is because they're overly paranoid about NLF. It's still a far better scenario than reversing everything we've done. Same strategy applies to mind hax resist, or conceptual vectors, or whatnot.

Striking strength

Reflection speed

Mind Hax resistance

Conceptual vectors

Everything else they haven't bothered to comment on. So Probability/Law manip for all Espers are safe, as is Qliphah's upgrades. It's 99% Accelerator that they have issues with.

Well the fact that Neph knew her tears no longer had a point means that she's aware empathic/mind hax towards him would be useless since the Tears were her only means of targetting him properly and doing good damage.

But they seem to play by this very bias and brick-wall approach to "SHOW PROOF OR GO HOME" despite proof being shown multiple times in various circumstances.

They're stubborn. I don't usually like to slander, and no offense, but I don't think you can negotiate with people like this who aren't open to it to begin with and lack the will to have a dialogue or see it any other way. It's, lord forgive me, kinda cowardly to hide behind a blog/another status instead of confronting us regarding the changes they want, knowing my CRT existed especially. As far as I'm concerned, the changes should be permanent as they brought nothing to the table.

And people wonder why Vs Battles gets such a bad reputation, smh.

Regardless, we still have a chance if we can influence outside staff members in the future/upcoming CRT. I know Schnee One is in agreement, and Promestein might be as well.

Two people can't be that disruptive. Unless I'm just being naive :/

Back