• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ace Attorney Series Major Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.-Phoenix Wright Maya has NEVER been executed, so his 10-A rating makes no sense. Also, his abilities section is messed up, not to mention PW vs PL is not canon.

Now.

With the changes.

Base | With Evidence.

AP - At least Wall Level (Can cause hurricanes in the courtroom by objecting, and broke a big wodden door level while the latter was closed from the inside with various wodden tables. (Justice for All Case 2) (Justification for the tornados:https://youtu.be/ZEaVmMyi2WU @4:17) | At least Room level with evidence. (This "form" is optional, since Phoenix hasnt used then to hurt others, but he has a lange variety of guns, knifes, Global scaled Computer Viruses, Courtroom busting bombs, and others, the revolber used in the DL-6 incident easly passed thru an reinforced elevator door)

Abilities. Soul Manipulation with Magatama (Mind reading and sealing) Conceptual Manipulation (Can fight with the literal 'Spirit of Truth'), Wind Manipulation, literal Law Manipulation, Very good memorie and extreme luck. | Weapon users, Explosive Manipulation, blade manipulation, Data manipulation, various others.

Durability is alright, exept surviving a explotion head on only happened in Wright vs layton.

Speed. at least Athlete Level physically (Crossed half a large collapsing bridge in less than 5 seconds) | Supersonic+ Attack speed (Bullet speeds are around this speed http://hypertextbook.com/facts/1999/MariaPereyra.shtml)

Range Room level (50 or so metres) | Couple thousands metres (with evidence.)

2.-Miles Edgeworth. Same as Wright, but no Soul Manipulation.

Do you agree? Lets discuss below!

Matthew Schroeder said:
Are you sure Dramatic Effects should be treated as legit?
Yes, the characters react to it and some people even fall. the show also makes a difference between those dramatic effects and other fictional stuff, like speech bubbles.

Well, the only difference would be their base forms.

In the anime, it would be at least wall level while in tve games, it would just be wall level for destroying the Kurain channeling room's door.

Miles Romero12 said:
Oh yeah, lets not forget inmunity to poison.
Why immunity? Because he ate container that used to contained poison?

I think that cannot count since there is no longer poison in bottle. And Phoenix shouldn't immunity to it since he should die if he eat poison that mixed in Coldkiller X

Oh yeah, forgrt the inmunity to poison.

Maybe eating a crystal implies he has a very solid digestive system.

But alas, is anyone not okay with any other changes?

Miles, I think that you need to understand in general that you always need staff members, preferably administrators, to agree with your suggested changes in order to be allowed to implement them.

Anyway, I find it highly suspicious to assume that he can cause Wall level damage normally, and destroy small buildings with evidence, based on what you wrote. Take a look at the Attack Potency energy chart for reference.

In addition, the structure of your suggested changes is quite messy, and a suspicious edit concerning a single character is likely not an important enough thread to highlight.

Er.... Immunity is a VERY strong word. He has some minor resistance to poison, but he can still be murdered by it (not that anyone can at the moment due to Phoenix's plot armor).

I'm not entirely sold on rating the characters for fingering and pointing, otherwise no one would need guns or knives or explosives in the series. Furthermore, the wind effects were exclusive to the anime, and the effects of OBJECTION! were generally due to the target's own mental breakdowns and some were done voluntarily (like Damon Gant's clapping).

He also cannot use the evidence he's collected for combat, and never actually engages in combat with anyone.

Phoenix would not get Soul Manipulation, the Magatama lets him see one's Psyche-Locks, meaning that's it's purely mental in nature. A big fat no to Conceptual Manipulation, Law Manipulation, Weapon Mastery, and basically everything you've listed for abilities. He has not displayed any of those whatsoever.

I agree with Reppuzan. Your threads recurrently seem to be suspicious in general Miles.

Well, the whole "objection!" thing was based on the anime, were he directly created the gusts of wind, but the anime might be considered not canon, so you are right in discussing this.

But he would still be wall level by busting down the Kurain Chanelling Room´s door.

Now, I think i overexagerated with some skills and the magatama.

Any other mistakes do you consider i am making?

Also, the room level tier was based on the bomb from Dual Destinies.

Again, like i said on the thread, please help me by pointing out the mistakes i am making.

I guess busting down the Kurain Channeling Room Door could be Wall level, but I'd like to get that calced if at all possible.

The problem is, Phoenix has no experience with wiring or actually setting off a bomb, especially one that has already been used. Thus no.

Reppuzan said:
I guess busting down the Kurain Channeling Room Door could be Wall level, but I'd like to get that calced if at all possible.
The problem is, Phoenix has no experience with wiring or actually setting off a bomb, especially one that has already been used. Thus no.
That´s why i said that the "With Evidence" form is optional since Phoenix never uses any of that evidence to hurt anybody.

And, calcing the channeling room door will be difficult, since it doesnt have a timeframe. (And it took them three kicks to break it down.)

https://youtu.be/pDcS6BKou0k?t=2m16s

In the anime, the door is bigger and phoenix breaks both doors and the door itself seems to be reinforced (Only an elbow blow was enough to take down this one, making this the far superior feat)

https://youtu.be/MBb_KX3qV-M?t=7m20s

I dont want anymore trouble with this, so i will ask the thread three questions to finally upgrade the verse.

1.-Should we consider the anime for feats or just leave Phoenix at Wall Level? Is its okay if i make a anime page for Phoenix?

2.-Should we consier Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney feats?

3.-Is the "With Evidence" form acceptable? if yes, is an Unknown tier acceptable?

@Miles

But Phoenix has never used evidence like that. Saying that he can is tantamount to accepting fan-fiction.

Anime is secondary canon at best, it's better to stick to the games.

Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney is effectively non-canon.

Reppuzan said:
@Miles
But Phoenix has never used evidence like that. Saying that he can is tantamount to accepting fan-fiction.

Anime is secondary canon at best, it's better to stick to the games.

Professor Layton vs Ace Attorney is effectively non-canon.
Alright then. No "With Evidence" form it is.

Well yes, but the anime seems to have better feats in general.

Alright then, no PL VS AT allowed.

I also prefer if we stick to the original canon games. As for the door, whether or not it qualifies as Wall level depends on how thick and hard it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back