• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Additional Tier Upgrade For Tyler Durden

Tyler can destroys the world with his consent power
And later explained that Reality is just a game as he can chose any events

So i was wondering, is this a qualification for AP? (Obviously not for Durability, as it's just an Environmental Destruction feats)

I want to add another tier detail, for example “9-B, 5-B with Reality Warping”

If he's blowing up the Earth, it would be 5-B, but if it's just ravaging the surface of the Earth, it be more like High 6-A.

If he's blowing up the Earth, it would be 5-B, but if it's just ravaging the surface of the Earth, it be more like High 6-A.
From the scan, seems he's only ravaging the surface, so yeh, High 6-A

Edit: Although, the screenshot is cut weirdly. Maybe there's more context here, specially when the planet seems to feature a face after the "explosions"

From the scan, seems he's only ravaging the surface, so yeh, High 6-A

Edit: Although, the screenshot is cut weirdly. Maybe there's more context here, specially when the planet seems to feature a face after the "explosions"
Full scans is in the profile, i just highlight to what is more important to the AP

What about this scan?
Is it still High 6-A?
Thanks for your input🙏

Yeah, I checked the comic. He's not actually destroying the world per se. What he's doing is inciting war. They launched a bunch of missiles and that's what's messing up the world.

Yeah, I checked the comic. He's not actually destroying the world per se. What he's doing is inciting war. They launched a bunch of missiles and that's what's messing up the world.
What do you mean by “They”?
Tyler is doing it alone, Rize or Die is not involved on destroying the world (As they're also the victims of Tyler Durden actions themself)
[1] https://gyazo.com/be1e0bb0c3abd354311f3694ee951489
[2] https://gyazo.com/d4231d0a892ac149df0624a6ebef42f7

What do you mean by “They”?
Tyler is doing it alone, Rize or Die is not involved on destroying the world (As they're also the victims of Tyler Durden actions themself)
[1] https://gyazo.com/be1e0bb0c3abd354311f3694ee951489
[2] https://gyazo.com/d4231d0a892ac149df0624a6ebef42f7
Says himself right here it's other people triggering nuclear bombs. He's not destroying the world through reality warp, so he wouldn't scale anything there. Instead, the profile should mention he has access to all nuclear weapons in the world as optional equipment.

Edit: Hell, in issue 10, we are directly shown the missiles going around.

Says himself right here it's other people triggering nuclear bombs. He's not destroying the world through reality warp, so he wouldn't scale anything there. Instead, the profile should mention he has access to all nuclear weapons in the world as optional equipment.
Damn i missed that one... but who is this “agent” exactly? The only biggest organization around the globe is Rize or Die, but the thing is, they're also his victims... what am i missing here

Is the first scan in the thread still acceptable?

Nope. There he is simply explaining his desire and plan. It's not a literal scene.
I just don't think its that simple, because he can travel to the future with this “Consent” thing

Tho i could pretty much agree its destruction causes by missile, but i think this missile cames from Tyler Durden itself... as he can do it again to his Father which basically a God to all creation (Pretty much he can do it all by himself without this “Agents” people)
What do you think?🙏

I just don't think its that simple, because he can travel to the future with this “Consent” thing

Tho i could pretty much agree its destruction causes by missile, but i think this missile cames from Tyler Durden itself... as he can do it again to his Father which basically a God to all creation (Pretty much he can do it all by himself without this “Agents” people)
What do you think?🙏
Would simply grant him the missiles as optional equipment, as said.

Can't it count as AP? We clearly see him uses this for many, like its his arsenal ability...

Like, “High 6-A with Equipment” if its possible...
It isn't High 6-A, only like 7-A if we assume he has access to the Tsar Bomba. We are shown the effects of the missiles as well, the Earth isn't literally burning.

7-A if we assume he has access to the Tsar Bomba.
I don't think its Tsar Bomba, as the missile size is way more larger than normal Tsar Bomba that currently exist (It size even match the size of Tyler 's Father, or to be specific, God)
We are shown the effects of the missiles as well, the Earth isn't literally burning.
It's burning, as the last panel shows the Earth have gone completely on fire because of that...

It's not literal. It's representative that the world went to shit. We are shown the proper level of destruction, cities are still standing all in all, if in flames.
Do you mean this? (https://gyazo.com/d4bd3db9e54e1873307dea40dc5a1d47)
The building belows is the Real World, which of course Chuck Palahniuk's reside

While its completely reasonable to think that way, but i think the fire shown at the end is the “After Destruction” that Tyler causes, by means, its missile is not launching anymore as its already reach a final results (Which why Chuck after that says its a literal ending for the comic, as everyone dies including the planet)

Do you mean this? (https://gyazo.com/d4bd3db9e54e1873307dea40dc5a1d47)
The building belows is the Real World, which of course Chuck Palahniuk's reside

While its completely reasonable to think that way, but i think the fire shown at the end is the “After Destruction” that Tyler causes, by means, its missile is not launching anymore as its already reach a final results (Which why Chuck after that says its a literal ending for the comic, as everyone dies including the planet)
No, I meant the panel in Brazil. Buildings are still standing. The world is not literally on fire.

No, I meant the panel in Brazil. Buildings are still standing. The world is not literally on fire.
Its before the panel of that "after destruction"...

Maybe i haven't communicated clearly, sir... that panel is used after the results of the destruction, not before it (So assuming its not a total fire is just wrong. Even so, this is a comic sir, not a novel... how is that a representative?)

You do know art can be representative even in drawings, right? We see the explosions going off in multiple panels before the one you show again and again. All of them are consistent in that they are nuclear explosions going off (the literal first panel shows a normal mushroom cloud, and several others after that show buildings cracking, yet still standing). The world doesn't literally burn, but "it's destroyed" in the sense that all nuclear weapons kill every living thing. That's what the art is showing.

So yeah, my suggestion is "at least 8-A, possibly up to 7-A with preparation and equipment (has access to all nuclear weapons in the world, possibly including the Tsar Bomba)"

The world doesn't literally burn, but "it's destroyed" in the sense that all nuclear weapons kill every living thing. That's what the art is showing.
Okay then🙏
So yeah, my suggestion is "at least 8-A, possibly up to 7-A with preparation and equipment (has access to all nuclear weapons in the world, possibly including the Tsar Bomba)"
It doesn't need preparation, as he can do it instantly without any efforts to his Father... but okay, 7-A should work
(Calculation is absolutely more preferable to this topic, but sadly, i can't do math)

Back