• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ainz Vs Tarrasque

Speed Equalized
Ainz has access to everything and prior knowledge

This is probably a mistake but I can try regardless-don’t tell Dareaperman or whatever his name was

Ainz:

Tarrasque:

Incon:

Tarrasque resists Ainz's everything and proceeds to stomp him GG
Technically not as It doesn’t resist Death manipulation he just needs to successfully get it off 4 times (because 3 guaranteed saving roles) and Ainz has to use wish to keep it dead

wish upon a star could be equalized to wish right?

Technically not as It doesn’t resist Death manipulation he just needs to successfully get it off 4 times (because 3 guaranteed saving roles) and Ainz has to use wish to keep it dead

wish upon a star could be equalized to wish right?
First I've heard of DnD not resisting death manipulation. Mind linking the blog so I can double check?

Wish Upon a Star takes like 10 years to get off.

First I've heard of DnD not resisting death manipulation. Mind linking the blog so I can double check?

Wish Upon a Star takes like 10 years to get off.
If wish upon a star takes longer than 6 seconds to cast then Ainz won’t be able to keep it dead then

Also that thing about Death Magic putting down Tarrasque? Complete opposite.

Also that thing about Death Magic putting down Tarrasque? Complete opposite.
It states that instant death + wish stops it
Says that in the sources we use

“This regeneration can only be ended by reducing the Tarrasque to a state where it can no longer fight, then using Reality Warping (Such as the Wish or Miracle spells) to keep it dead.”

That’s why I gave him prior knowledge so he doesn’t try to reality slash
Uh, Houston, like I said, Wish Upon A Star takes like 10 years to activate. Ainz has to specify shit on top of that.

oh, and also, we have no idea the extent of what Ainz can actually do with Wish Upon A Star. AKA we can't assume he can magically do something to put Tarrasque down.
It states that instant death + wish stops it
Which is in no way possible for Ainz to pull off when his instant death shit is already resisted, is you have an issue with the resistance, feel free to take it up with @Mr._Bambu in a CRT

Uh, Houston, like I said, Wish Upon A Star takes like 10 years to activate. Ainz has to specify shit on top of that.

oh, and also, we have no idea the extent of what Ainz can actually do with Wish Upon A Star. AKA we can't assume he can magically do something to put Tarrasque down.

Which is in no way possible for Ainz to pull off when his instant death shit is already resisted, is you have an issue with the resistance, feel free to take it up with @Mr._Bambu in a CRT
Keep in mind this resistance is via something called a bonus to saving throws which can fail

but if Wish upon a star can’t be used in place of wish then Ainz can’t keep it from regenerating from death

Not listed on the profiles, keep in mind, tabletops are bullshit and usually have random chance shit as full resistances. Make a CRT, again.
We’ve used saving throws in matchups before not literally tho we didn’t roll a d20

either way it’s evident Ainz can’t do this

Back