• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akame ga Kill: Tatsumi's statistics

Status
Not open for further replies.

AidenBrooks999

VS Battles
Retired
From Tatsumi's profile: Small Town level, likely higher (Can trade blows with Esdeath and said to get stronger as he fights)

Tatsumi has a Low 7-C only via scaling from Esdeath. And before you say that should be Low 7-B, you have to remember that this is Evolved Incurso Tatsumi, not Winged. So, how the scaling is going to work?

You need to be far more specific about the subject matter in your topics. Othervise nobody is going to reply.

(I changed it btw)

This is weird huh.

Evolved Tatsumi is Small Town level from scaling from Esdeath.

Esdeath is Small City level from scaling with Winged Tatsumi.

Was this feat accepted here? It seems like Lina and Iwan were "discussing". Regardless, the result of the calc is Small Town level and not Small City level.

Why is Esdeath Small City level again?

Then we need to change Evolved Tatsumi's ratings as well, if only for its description that is terribly misleading and confusing.

What the hell since When Esdeath is City level 0_o ? lol b!tch i got my eys off on her fot one chapter now she's counry level the author of Akame Ga kill love to hype the shit out of this woman x_x

There will be a more detailed reply here just a moment. Keep in mind that OBD has Esdeath rated at 7-B instead of Low 7-C though, as well as Evolved Form Tatsumi.

That being said, the lake freezing calc that I did had a major flaw in it that lowballed the result way too much from it actually is.

Yes, what Lina said. Lina did a redux of the calc of Esdeath he originally did the other day here that puts Esdeath at Low 7-B....if it gets passed, however.

Well even then, is Esdeath supposed to be scaled to Winged Incursio Tatsumi by now? If so, that further solifies her as Low 7-B here along with the calc if anything....

She shouldn't be as she never crossed swords with his Second form let alone his fourth one

What Esdeath fought was Tatsumi in his first form and even then he could keep up with her and did Way better than Akame this chapter

So what, just don't mention of her fighting against Tatsumi then? Cause Lina did a redux of a feat of Esdeath's that put her at Low 7-B, of which we could just mention that. But the fact she did fought Tatsumi is another but apparently only fought him in his 1st form....which seems to be a problem in terms of scaling now....

I don't know about Clacing esdeath or anything this is new on me i didn't visit akame ga kill page in while but as far scaling her to tatsumi she's showed nothing [ut her at the same level as 4th form as even 1st form could keep up with her , if she indeed City level she must be like 1000 time stronger than his 1st form but that Clearly not the case

CrossverseCrisis said:
Well even then, is Esdeath supposed to be scaled to Winged Incursio Tatsumi by now? If so, that further solifies her as Low 7-B here along with the calc if anything....
Well... the important thing now is that Tatsumi is scale from Esdeath's feat, which now is Low 7-B

And then Winged Tatsumi is scale from that feat

Which is really inconsistent.

I feel like i am missing something

Why esdeath is City level in the first place can i have link to her feat that i missed ? and if so 1st form should Scale to her as he cah keep up with her and his others forms should be higher

First off, misconception is that she is City level. That is not the case. She is Small City level. And scales to Tatsumi 3rd or 4th form for being the most powerful character in the series, as we still haven't seen her go all out.

Drellix said:
First off, misconception is that she is City level. That is not the case. She is Small City level. And scales to Tatsumi 3rd or 4th form for being the most powerful character in the series, as we still haven't seen her go all out.
Then explain how Tatsumi is Low 7-C via scaling from her

This took me a while to write.

Keep in mind that when Esdeath froze the entirety of the lake, she did this extremely casually. This means that her actual power is much higher than what the original calc suggests.

Now then, here are the proposals for the changes.

Esdeath
Attack Potency: At the very least Small City level, Country level with Ice Blast.

Reasoning:

• Froze a lake near the beginning of the series which yielded Small City level. This was an extremely casual feat for Esdeath.
  • Shown to be above Budou and Tatsumi's Incursio Evolved form.
  • Esdeath was only slightly injured by Tatsumi's 2nd form Incursio punch while Budo was absolutely manhandled by it.
  • Winged Incursio got scared when Esdeath approached him.
  • Akame was able to match Esdeath somewhat due to her abilities being enhanced in that fight. Esdeath states this (AgK Chapter 74, page 41)
  • Country level with Ice Blast due to freezing the atmosphere.
  • Considered to the one of the strongest character in the series. Likely comparable to Shikoutazer and Incursio's final form.

Budou
Attack Potency: Small City level (Comparable to Esdeath who froze an enitre lake), City level with Solid Shooter

Reasoning:

• There was a calc that places Budou at City level, and no, it's not an outlier.
  • Hinted by the Empire to be comparable to Esdeath in power.
  • Budou's Solid Shooter split the cloud, and yielded City level values.
  • The City level value was not even Budou's full power as Budou directly states that he used up most of it fighting the rest of Night Raid (AgK: Chapter 56)

Tatsumi
Attack Potency: Small City level (Superior to Budou) | At least Small City level | City level (Was capable of making Shikoutazer go on guard and harm him, yet couldn't defeat him for good) | At least City level | Unknow, likely much higher

Reasoning:

• Defeated Budou in melee combat
  • Managed to land a blow Esdeath, as well as matching her in melee combat
  • Deflected Shikoutazer's blast in Incursio's evolved form (AgK: Chapter 71)
  • Managed to go toe-to-toe with Shikoutazer's 2nd form and made blows, although they didn't do much in terms of damage. Wave also scales to this as he was comparable in power and speed to Incursio.
  • Incursio's 3rd form along with Wave forced Shikoutazer in a defensive stance, knocking him back.
  • Incursio's 4th form outright defeated Shikoutazer, thus he is on Shikoutazer's level.
  • Tyrant should be vastly above Incursio's previous form.
Key: Evolved Incursio | Winged Incursio | 3rd Form | 4th Form | Tyrant

Shikoutazer
Attack Potency: Small City level (Can nuke the battlefield) | At least City level, possibly Island level

Reasoning:

• Its base form released that much energy with a casual attack.
  • Its Purge Modde is likely vastly above its form form due to the fact that it was able to release an Island level attack, while its first form was nowhere near close to that level.
  • The Island level blast seemed like a rather casual one instead of a full-powered charge blast such as Budou's Solid Shooter, considering he didn't take long to charge it up before firing it.
  • Normally there would be "At least Small City level" added for Purge Mode's AP, however, there is way too much of a strength gap here that a tier boost be more appropriate for it. Purge Mode literally squashed Evolved Incursio like a bug here.
Key: Base | Purge Mode

Conclusion

• Esdeath > Budou
  • Esdeath was playing with Tatsumi just to prolong the fight. This is that same Tatsumi who owned Budou in combat.
  • Mine's final attack would scale to Budo's final attack for beating Budo's final attack, so AP for her final attack should be upgraded to "At least 7-B" for completely overwhelming it,
  • Shikoutazer's Purge Mode >>> Base
Now then, no more Low 7-C Esdeath.

@Cross: Yes, that too. No more Low 7-C Tatsumi.

Now I just need Drellix and KamiYasha to check these stats and finalize them.

I would revise the possibly in island level for shikoutazer, as he is for sure island level. Otherwise, I'm in agreement with this.

I don't know, I don't think piercing through shikoutazer should qualify for him(tatsumi) being island level, shikoutazer is island level becasue he can shoot a very powerful calc'd beam iirc, tatsumi had to dodge almost all of his attacks to win this one , he'll if he got hit once by one of his lasers he was almost screwed, and it took almost everything he had including evolving one last time to pierce through him. I don think he should qualify for island level, city level for sure but just not island.

Drellix said:
@Grudge: Tatsumi pierced right through Purge Modes attacks right before going through Shikoutazer.
Yes but not all of his attacks were like the one that placed him at island level, and for most of the fight shikoutazer said normal attacks were too much for tatsumi and wave, it wasn't until tatsumi evolved a 4th time and placed pretty much all he had to drill through his attacks and pierce shikoutazer at a WEAK spot.

@Grudge: Perhaps just "At least City level" should be fine for Incursio's 4th form then. His previous form was able to match against Shikoutazer in melee combat, and he does get major power boosts with every evolution, so yea.

I also noticed that Shikoutazer's Island level nuke didn't have too much of a charge-up time, meaning he could have done this feat rather casually. However, we may be stretching things a bit here.

Also, I should probably remove Tyrant from Tatsumi's stats. Considering that Tatsumi was getting these power boosts with every evolution, completely evolving into Tyrant itself would give Tatsumi a tremendous boost to his powers. But let's just wait until the next chapter comes out.

Btw, Wave during the fight against Shikoutazer should be "At least Small City level" for being comparable with Winged Incursio.

I would like Drellix to finalize the changes before they are applied to their respective profiles.

One thing everyone needs to know is that Akame was likely enhanced in that fight during her battle with Esdeath. Possibly due to that drug the doctor provided her with.

Hey Lina, do you think your redux calc of Esdeath's ice feat you did needs a check up? I mean technically it's the same as your original one but with corrections done to them, yes?

Yea, pretty much. I'm rather adamant on using the revised calc for Esdeath anyways as she did freeze the entirety of the lake instead of just a part of it.

So, does anybody want to apply these changes?

@Grudge: The reason I had said possibly Island level is that Super Class Danger Beasts such as Tyrant or Death Tagool are immensely powerful. It's said that whenever one is seen, they must summon many Teigu users to take it down for materials to keep the Teigu themselves in shape. Kurome said so herself, she lucked out that she found the Death Tagool while it was sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back