• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Akame manga
Rem re zero art
BoS Akame: 4.98+ tons
Base Rem: 15.77 tons

Speed Equalized

Both have basic knowledge of the other's abilities

This my way of celebrating finally watching Re:Zero :), but I don't know who to root for :(

Rem has a very solid AP advantage of over 2x.

That's about it.

Akame is a much better fighter and despite the AP she can ignore Durability by cutting and poisoning.

So Akame Mid-Low Difficulty

The sword has a poison that negs dura, and its the poison that does the dura neg and not the sword. Rem can tank the slice just fine with that dura advantage or even parry it (even tho Akame is more skilled but whatevs)

Akame needs one cut sure, but Rem has a solid range advantage as well as AP. I'm honestly not sure right now. I really wanna vote for best girl, but I'm afraid my bias might be getting ahead of me.

I'm starting to feel like this match was unknowingly desgined to tourtre me. I consistantly argue in favor of 1hit kill tactics yet I really, really don't wanna vote against the best best girl.

Maybe Akame wins with extreme difficulty? Is that satisfactory?

PS: I'll just be sitting here, waiting for even the slightest chance to change to Rem.

I mean, Rem can totally hit with any of the potential attacks, and totally do a good amount of damage, and potentially kill. But Akame has way, way, way more to show for her in the skill department, dealing with someone that uses range is not very new, and she needs just the barest cut. So things are pretty stacked on her favor.

Akame for these reasons.

Mini derailment but I'm very curious and I need to ask a question. I noticed that some anime profiles have the same stylistic flares as each other. Just like Rem and Akame as shown in the OP. Where did these renders come from?

MYHERO said:
Mini derailment but I'm very curious and I need to ask a question. I noticed that some anime profiles have the same stylistic flares as each other. Just like Rem and Akame as shown in the OP. Where did these renders come from?
It's from Divine Gate, look it up.

But now Rem knows that one cut kills her. With her chain mace weapon she just has to maintain distance. It will be that much harder for Akame to block attacks from someone with that AP advantage too.

There's no special knowledge that Akame gets from Rem anyway.

<Sees Knowledge

Akame finds out that Rem doesn't have the senses needed to see her and goes stealth and strikes from behind, knowing the strength difference

Doesn't Rem have extrasensory perception? Besides aura surpression doesn't make you invisible or anything.

Not really to the extent of that is needed from what I recall of the series.

Actually it does, it hides your sound as well as the opponent not knowing where your position is.

Also using range with a chain?

It's a very long chain with a metal ball with spikes at the end of it. So yeah I'd call that range. I really don't think stealth going to be much of a factor since they start at a pretty close range.

Again when has Akame's stealth made her invisible? She there was that one guy who's weapon was like an all seeing eye she used it on but other than that not that I know of.

So it's the chain?

Because a massive swinging chain isn't exactly the hardest thing to dodge, especially with knowledge.

Their hundreds of meters apart, Akame can retreat if she feels it necessary.

This is also assuming Akame can't parry the chain away, giving her an opening. Considering the massive skill gap

Can't parry something that easy when Rem has a large enough AP advantage. Rem also has magic of her own btw

<Casually Stomps people who can easily defeat monsters that can do the feat with just their movement

<Large Enough AP advantage

The Gap is solid, but it's not enough to where someone can't party an attack, which, if I may add, Parrys are meant to redirect the strike away, so strength isn't much of a factor if the difference isn't too large, which it's not.

Yeah that's fair. Voting Akame for Oloserian's reasons (we'll not stealth, not convinced that's going to be a real enough factor here).

Back