• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Akashic Records of Bastard Magic Instructor General Discussion

The verse lacks translation and Csap isn't even good at judging a character's level
Hello there, this is obviously referring to the profiles I have made on CSAP, as I am the only one who has made profiles for this verse anywhere, or at least was the first. I will not be continuing this discussion here, so if you would like, I would want to talk to you on discord, just message me on my wall or I'll message you later on :) But to leave my reply here really quickly, CSAP has a different tiering system and different ways to reach 1-A, and funnily enough, Ultima's standard change would be more similar to CSAP if it was to go through.

for example it is said in a verse that the gods do not act on the same system of causality as mortals automatically the verse will be set to 1-A. Completely absurd
This is not true, I dont know why you're making up about something like that. In order to reach 1-A on CSAP a character would have to transcend all definitions of dimensions (Which ultima's revision would make the case here as well.), space, etc.

As the others have said, the verse is definitely tier 1, and we have acccess to the Japanese scans, and I have personally translated (with proper japanese speakers) many of them, so rest assure the verse is for sure tier 1.

This is not true, I dont know why you're making up about something like that. In order to reach 1-A on CSAP a character would have to transcend all definitions of dimensions (Which ultima's revision would make the case here as well.), space, etc.
Just look at Raul Evans' profile and tell me where he transcended the definitions of dimensions. In addition, I would prefer that you align yourself with the VS Battles wiki system and really those who scale are not logical at all. Especially for verses like MGK or The Daily Life of the Immortal King

Just look at Raul Evans' profile and tell me where he transcended the definitions of dimensions. In addition, I would prefer that you align yourself with the VS Battles wiki system and really those who scale are not logical at all. Especially for verses like MGK or The Daily Life of the Immortal King
The profiles on there can be made by anyone to pose their own view and interpretations of characters strength, there is no one "correct" profile per say. The creator of that profile just didn't follow the sites tiering standards, but that doesnt affect the rest of it. Either way, this is extremely off topic, but calling profiles and standards there "absurd" is just off. And dont worry, the tier 1 arguments for AR will be based on vswikis system and handled accordingly. If you still have problems just tell me your discord and we can talk there, don't want to derail on here.

Like what Zenkai said, CSAP profile can still be used for references stuffs, and don't worry, if we intent to creates profiles for the verse on vsbw, then we intent to follow its standard

The profiles on there can be made by anyone to pose their own view and interpretations of characters strength, there is no one "correct" profile per say. The creator of that profile just didn't follow the sites tiering standards, but that doesnt affect the rest of it. Either way, this is extremely off topic, but calling profiles and standards there "absurd" is just off. And dont worry, the tier 1 arguments for AR will be based on vswikis system and handled accordingly. If you still have problems just tell me your discord and we can talk there, don't want to derail on here.
OK. Well, I have nothing to say

I love that this discussion thread is still open.. thought it would've been locked or deceased by the moment I had my account registered.

Yo, new to the wiki! Gonna be going through as much of the series I can soon again, so glad there's some fans here.

I wanted to support this verse as well. However I don't have time to go through it. So I would just probably evaluate
I've read all the volumes and was the first and only person making profiles for AR on another site for years, until Satoshi and Kenji came along, so if you guys want to see profiles for them already, they're on CSAP, just keep in mind the tiering system there is different

I've read all the volumes and was the first and only person making profiles for AR on another site for years, until Satoshi and Kenji came along, so if you guys want to see profiles for them already, they're on CSAP, just keep in mind the tiering system there is different
I am very thankful for the fact you did make those profiles, bless. 🙏

I always wondered how they'd look with the tiering system of vs, though.

Would read material past the anime (like the novels, even if I know the manga exists) but can't really do that..

I have created this profile for Glenn. If there are any mistakes do change it. Also some of the scans aren't working. So if anyone could fix that it would be helpful :)
@Godsatoshi23 already created a sandbox for Glenn you should try to contact him regarding this. His sandbox had information upto date I guess. Just to be sure leave a message in his wall or PM him.

I have created this profile for Glenn. If there are any mistakes do change it. Also some of the scans aren't working. So if anyone could fix that it would be helpful :)
Currently I've created the sandbox for Glenn, Celica, and Rumia, but it's still incomplete. There are still many abilities I need to add for them.

And here is psychology page for the verse.

I don't know her why about Immersion and likely Plot Manipulation: no scan
It's still incomplete but for immersion and possible plot manipulation, Glenn entered into a book where he observed everything from a third-person perspective. In the final scene of the book, someone changed his perspective to first-person view, allowing him to become a character within the story and actively interfere with its events.

It's still incomplete but for immersion and possible plot manipulation, Glenn entered into a book where he observed everything from a third-person perspective. In the final scene of the book, someone changed his perspective to first-person view, allowing him to become a character within the story and actively interfere with its events.
I see fine

Until ultima's revision completes, I published Glenn's profile on All fiction. In a Q&A session author said that nature of the gods transcends concept of dimensions, so 1-A.

Last edited:
Until ultima's revision completes, I published Glenn's profile on All fiction. In a Q&A session author said that nature of the gods transcends concept of dimensions, so 1-A.
When is the page gonna come in this wiki?

If anyone is curious, the stats will probably be 9-A or 8-C (I have had a trusted calcer on here calc a feat at 9-A, and there are building level statements) for most average magicians, military mages (Celica, Albert, Glenn, Re=L) will probably be 7-B minimum, but probably somewhere in tier 6, and then the top tiers will definitely be 1-C to 1-A. Speed will be a little contentious but military mages have FTL statements, and the top tiers have infinite to immeasurable speed stuff

https://character-stats-and-profiles.fandom.com/wiki/Glenn_Radars_(Canon)/Zenkaibattery1 If anyone is still interested here's the OG and first AR profile made, updated.

Back