• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Okay, first off, these two should have separate. Even if they have the same abilities and such, they're both different characters. This isn't completely relevant to the actual thread, but I just wanted to point this out as a problem I have.

Regenerationn (Low-Godly): Yes, while their profiles say High Regenerationn, it should actually be Low-Godly. When the Ultimate Annihilator destroyed, they remark their "ethereal essences" are what survived. Ethereal, by definition, would only make sense in this context to mean "heavenly or spiritual." It seems to refer that their spiritual essences are what lived on, so they were able to come back eventually to regenerate their bodies.

Law Manipulation & Physics Manipulation: This one should be obvious as well. Tails states that they both create the laws of the zone and one of the things attributed to them is that there is no law of physics in there as well. I guess you can throw in Gravity Manipulation from the second scan as well.

That's all I have to input for them.

1) Just give them separate keys in any case. Their abilities are exactly the same.

2) Huh, I missed that. Low-Godly is actually legit.

3) Agree with these.

I think a possibly High-Godly could even work as their were destroyed alongside their realm but after seing the Low-Godly reasoning this is kind of debunk unless they we're abstracts beings or something.

I disagree with the separation of both into profiles or keys however.

Not to derail, but it isn't letting me post on your wall.

Me and Maverick are discussing some potential buffs for Game Sonic, and since you're way more invested in the game-verse than I am, I figured you'd be interested.

Feel free to drop by!

Ok, the revisions are done but remove Higher-Dimensional Existence from the profiles. They're not higher-dimensional beings, they're 3D with 4D powers.

Okay, then; this text implies that they were

Horizont-Al and Verti-Cal are two other dimensional beings resembling short humans and dressed in mismatching suits of red, purple, and various other colors.

Nedge1000 said:
Okay, then; this text implies that they were

Horizont-Al and Verti-Cal are two other dimensional beings resembling short humans and dressed in mismatching suits of red, purple, and various other colors.
Dimensions as in universes or as they're referred to in Archie, zones.

Back