• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I question the whole "Monika never existed"

Also the fact that he can interact with things which are Void and reduce things to it

Sure, you can. But why? Once erased she gets removed from the game completly, making even going back before the erasure useless, no one beyond you and sayori as the president can remember her and she quiet litirally erases all of reality.

And reducing void doesn't really help killing a non-existent when alduin wouldn't even be able to really aim for her.

That doesn't mean she erased herself from all of time, that's because she's ******* with the game files. I don't think it's a one to one equation.

Exept that she doean't exist in the past..?

And that all of time was erases and she was still outside of it?

Like, I can understand mental or physical being countered. But how does one counter a bwing with both?

I don't know why you keep linking them but...

Type 5 is referring to abeing lacking the concept of death, thus being unable to be killed by physical methods. Erasing a non-existent is contradictory and a specific ability few have.

Exactly the same for void manipulation. Erasing some that is only typ 1 or 2 is a thing, doing it to something that is both is completly different.

Law Manipulation and Concept manipulation vary to such an extent that even using them as a reasoning without giving context isn't acceptable.

Nedge1000 said:
Nonexistent Physiology*Can potentially be affected by Void Manipulation and similar powers.
That's what I just wrote; Voidhax would affect a nonexistent being because you're able to manipulate stuff that doesn't exist to begin with.

However existence erasure does not. Although it is a subpower of Void Manipulation, it's just being able to convert something from a state of existence to a state of nonexistence, which in no way lets you interact with the non-existent result of that ability without other showings.

Dargoo Faust said:
Nedge1000 said:
Nonexistent Physiology*Can potentially be affected by Void Manipulation and similar powers.
That's what I just wrote; Voidhax would affect a nonexistent being because you're able to manipulate stuff that doesn't exist to begin with.
However existence erasure does not. Although it is a subpower of Void Manipulation, it's just being able to convert something from a state of existence to a state of nonexistence, which in no way lets you interact with the non-existent result of that ability without other showings.
The fact is since the definition of Void Manipulation is so specific many characters have a feat of being able to kill is with Nonexistent Physiology with Existence Erasure like Hyde

People should put noun so I can understand who have what. Scrolling into each profile is really dragging.

From what I looking here, Alduin can really score a big damage that can kill Monika.

Nedge1000 said:
The fact is since the definition of Void Manipulation is so specific many characters have a feat of being able to kill is with Nonexistent Physiology with Existence Erasure like Hyde
"Many characters" is not "all characters with Existence Erasure"

The character should have the feat of being able to erase stuff that doesn't exist first. Existence Erasure by itself has nothing to do with affecting nonexistent beings, it just makes things nonexistent.

Void manipulation works because you can manipulate a nonexistent 'element' of sorts and interacting with it is one of the basic parts of the power. However Richard Spender and many other characters with regular EE cannot kill nonexistent beings by virture of being able to erase existing beings.

If you want to argue from precedent/tradition I'll make a CRT because this is sort of ridiculous.

I'll stop derailing at this point because Alduin does have the feat of interacting with stuff that doesn't exist here, but putting all EE users under an umbrella like that is just off.

Wew.... I think Alduin can take this (because he is a TES character lol) but the reasoning for the "FrA" is horrible

Erasure: Erase monika, cool but she still exist in a state of Non-existence soo i dont think that is a good argument

Time Manip: This one is good but we need to know if he Time GG or erase because if it's the former, Time become useless.

The Causality said:
Wew.... I think Alduin can take this (because he is a TES character lol) but the reasoning for the "FrA" is horrible
Erasure: Erase monika, cool but she still exist in a state of Non-existence soo i dont think that is a good argument

Time Manip: This one is good but we need to know if he Time GG or erase because if it's the former, Time become useless.
Uh.

Alduin can erase and devour things that don't even exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back