• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alex vs Pulsimann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodri "Dante" said:
Okay, let's go by that.
Pulsi's reactive evolution makes him resistant to something if exposed to it long enough. Considering Richy is his girlfriend, they should have spent enough time together for Pulsi to develop loli resistance.
You're digging yourself a deeper hole with each letter you write.

[URL='https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/joke-battles/images/d/d3/Screenshot_2019-10-18_at_7.16.39_AM.png/revision/latest?cb=20191018141723'][IMG alt="Screenshot 2019-10-18 at 7.16.39 AM said:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/joke-battles/images/d/d3/Screenshot_2019-10-18_at_7.16.39_AM.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20191018141723[/IMG][/URL]
This... This is what I'm talking about

Alexcar3000"]
Alright I found evidence for Pulsimann being weak against lolis. This isn't going to end well for him.
Screenshot 2019-10-18 at 7.16.35 AM

This is a memetipresent meme that I can't escape from even if I go to mexico, or Japan, or anwyhere.

I'm just sleeping there in the corner, dunno why you need to stare at the sky and not move when an impeding giant OVO comes down from the sky. You may need to revise your brain goo if you survive.

Rodri is the bait. He is already entranced by the OVO and wouldn't think to move away. Perfect.

Alexcar3000 said:
Rodri is the bait. He is already entranced by the OVO and wouldn't think to move away. Perfect.
Me: OVO to Rodri to counter the other OVO to whoever made it lol

Pulsimann said:
Rebecca Sugar will probably screw everything up.
Hello Pulsimann. Aer you a Rodri sock? I am glad I am sill fighting ousd security to find the evidence that Alex beat pulsi but for now inconclusive

I'm glad I'm migraine and broken manipulation immune. That's wai I'm the announcer and only thread vs battle counter, which is why I'm putting ousd security against onte (ps: the part about onte is supposed to be crossed out but my phone won't let me and I can't comment on my computer.)

Okay so... I do not really think we have a way to put each other down for good. Alex resist many things I have but does not have something to bypass my acausality/immortality, or at least I have not seen it.

Resistences <=> Negation = Transduality (1 to 4), Acausality (1 to 5), Regenerationn (Low to True-Godly) and Immortality (1 to 10); Ontological Core deals with aspects of Logic (Classic, Dialetheic, Fuzzy, Vague, Trivial, etc.) and Mathematics (Well-behaved, Pathological, etc.). In other words, it deals with 'communication' like a computer program, including how much of a "thing" there is and what is a "thing" in the first place, including the Conceptual (i.e.: 1 = Existence, 0 = Non-Existence; Is of being and of ability to interact with non-being that has being) and how this correlates with the "World", it's "Law" and its "Philosophy" (Gravity = 9 m/s^2; Gravity is of Spatio-Temporal pulling of Matter and Energy) including the individual (Pulsimann = "charecter form teh gaem Pulsimann and is rlly pwarfulll"; Is character = True | Is from Pulsimann = True | Is powerful = True) so, when there is an ERROR in this Ontological Core, let's say something like: Íä╩èÍå╔¿╩ìÃı╝ı╝ = "╔ªÃƒ╩Ç╔øãê╚Â╩Ç ╩äÍà╩Ç╩ì╚Â╔ø╔ª ╔óÃ╔ø Íä╩è╩ƒÍå╔¿Ãƒı╝ı╝ Ãı╝╔û ╔¿Íå ╩Ç╩ƒ╩ƒ╩ÅıíÃ╩Ç╩ä╩è╩ƒ╩ƒ╩ƒ"; ╔¿Íå ãê╔ªÃƒ╩Çãê╚Â╔ø╩Ç = ╚Â╩è╔ø | ╔¿Íå ╩ä╩ÇÍà╩ì Íä╩è╩ƒ╔¿╩ìÃı╝ı╝ = ╚Â╩Ç ╩è ╔¿Íå Íàıí╔ø╩Ç╩ä╩è╩ƒ= ╚Â╩Ç╔ø), then it essentially loses communication with "stuff" and no longer has "thing" nor "thing" has a definition.

There's many ways to explain how this bullshit works, but another one would be using the statement "I am Pulsimann and I am alive." and then removing certain chunks off him, like "I am Pulsimann and I am alive." since there is a lack of alive, it would then try to fix itself by calling upon the lack of alivenesss itself that the World handles (in a classical world, it is a duality of life and death, so he would be dead), however, Loli here knows how to exploit this, as I discussed on Discord with Derp, but TL;DR: Loli does not care for the damage he does as long as it means the "defeat" of his opponent at the "very first turn", so he's not just tampering with the text of the sentence, he is destroying it from the english language altogether, becoming a non-value that is not mathematically nor logically plausible, as it can't "refer" to it at all, which in the page is called a "Null-Value."

To put it into perspective, the Numidium from TES performs a mathematical equation on "Existence" which is the Zero-Sum (1 of Existence - 1 of Non-Existence = 0 of Not Existing and Not-Nonexisting) capable of killing something on bullshit levels (0 hax IIRC, since the World here would be the Godhead's dream), now, the Loli here, would simply throw the entire equation out of the window, therefore having quite literally nothing for "Existence", as it lacks a numerical value (which is {} "empty" as opposed to {0} "zero") and no definition whatsoever.

TL;DR: Yes. The Loli can bypass it lmao.

To mention the loss of an Ontological Core is not that uncommon of an ability to have for Aleverse characters nowadays really speaks on how blown out of proportion the powercreep has gotten...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back