• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alex vs Pulsimann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodri can only defeat Jevil with the help of Spingy, but there's a 50/50 chance both will team together and try to kill all of us.

You mean fixed, no wait, just slightly less more broken, which goes in the negatives values of brokeness.

Why do I feel like this site is partly responsible for ruining Alex's mental health?

Alexcar3000 said:
Aw, no worries, unhealthy habits are perfectly healthy for deaded peoples like me.
Last I checked you are very much alive.

Why the hell are you using Japanese Google if you live in Uruguay?

That you're Rodri's alt account. Its also odd that the answer is in english, which makes me believe that that post is 100% photoshopped and fake.

Seol here doing some suspicious allegations smh. "Seol" here prob. just another sock we forgot to ban.

Damn it you found out! Its only a matter of time until you find out that you two are the only users on this wiki that aren't my alt accounts.

Of course Pulsi can't be an alt. account of yours, that's because I'm actually his alt. account who is an alt. account of my VSBW account that has been engineered as to be separate from this wiki on a level FANDOM hasn't been able to realize, which caused the invention of the Discuss as a side effect. Yes. I'm the mastermind behind the deletion of the forums. All will die along with me, embrace the sweet caress of DEATH! Oh, wait, I'm already dead, uhm... Well, just embrace now -hug- uwu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back