• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien & Predator CRT

True i. Guess we gotta figure out the consequences of this a bit

Predator/AvP Canon Predators should scale to Xenomorphs/related profiles and their feats/statements as shown/displayed in Alien Material that is considered Canon to AvP, and AvP Material itself. And Vice/Versa

Alien Canon Xenomorphs and related profiles should not scale to Predators at all.

(Hope I got the terms right there.)

Last edited:
I’d also note we should probably put an explanation blog somewhere on the respective pages to avoid misunderstandings
I see. That should be fine.

Should there be a separate thread over the canonicity of Alien Materials in AvP/Predator or should it be settled here?

I feel we have already settled on what we should do with AVP/Predator, though.
Predator/AvP Canon Predators should scale to Xenomorphs/related profiles and their feats/statements as shown/displayed in Alien Material that is considered Canon to AvP, and AvP Material itself. And Vice/Versa

Alien Canon Xenomorphs and related profiles should not scale to Predators at all.

(Hope I got the terms right there.)
^

I can see a part 2 with a mention of what we’ve decided so far in the op but I’m neutral
That makes sense. Should get to work on that rq since it'll be a easy post but for right now, but it sounds like this is good to go now.

Who would be in charge of the explanation blog post?

Just wanted to comment that I'm very much in awe to the dedication involved here. I wish there were more people with that kind of passion to their favorite 'verses.

I'll take a look later, not even because I intend to support or not this upgrade, but because the sheer dedication caught my attention.
Thank you for the kind words, to you and others that have complimented my efforts with the Doc. Would you believe I spent only a month on it?

I am probably gonna start it after everything is wrapped up, unless someone wants to help or smthn
Give me a call or message whenever you start, would love to help.

I can unlock profiles, you just have to tell me when you're done with them.

If you're also planning on editing them remember to leave a note to this effect on the Predator profiles you change

• Note: It was decided that the Predator franchise treats Aliens and Aliens vs Predator material as canon to itself, but Alien has multiple and consistent quotes that AvP material is non-canon and has been ignored, with key plot points in films such as Prometheus contradicting major AvP characters such as denying the existence of Charles Bishop Weyland. As such while Predators are scaled to AvP and Aliens showings, avoid scaling Xenomorphs to Predator and AvP material unless they come from said material.

Here are some useful pages to read for new editors:

Back