• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X - Questions About Sources

So... we need to have a frank discussion about some of Alien X's Abilities that are listed on his profile.

The main one being the reasoning for his - Higher-Dimensional Existence - (Alien X - Higher Dimension Existence Claim - Source)

So let's talk about the source for this claim. The fact that it comes from what it appears to be a comic book that states that the home world of the Celestialsapiens is Zvezda.

The problem with this is the fact that it's been confirmed that the home world of Alien X is The Forge of Creation. It just puts into doubt the validity of the claim that the second sentence makes. And the last sentence is also a major red flag for me...

Last edited by a moderator:
apparentely Zvezda is not a planet but just a place of gaseous stuff and energy, which perfectly matches the forge, so perhaps it is the name their species use or just a unused name for the forge

the last sentence is definitely a contradiction though, all he did when he first transformed as alien x was reverse time and then turn back to normal later

Just read through it... it seems interesting?

I'll be honest though, as it seems to not give an actual reason as to why that should be accepted as proof of Higher Dimensional Existence, it didn't do much to convince me.

We have a major red flag in the ending of the scan and an outdated 'Homeworld' for Alien X's species. It just seems kind of paper thin in my opinion. (I'd even argue that the basis for accepting Alien X as being 5D is worse than Naljians being able to scale to Alien X)

apparentely Zvezda is not a planet but just a place of gaseous stuff and energy, which perfectly matches the forge, so perhaps it is the name their species use or just a unused name for the forge

the last sentence is definitely a contradiction though, all he did when he first transformed as alien x was reverse time and then turn back to normal later
Yeah... it just seems kind of weird to accept Alien X as 5D from a source that seems kind of sketchy/outdated at best.

I think him piercing the Contumelia forcefield is still enough of a justification for him being 5-D

Also the HDE was added here not the previously linked thread, the reasoning on the profile doesn't use that scan it just uses it as supporting evidence if anything.

Edit: nvm i thought this was refering to HDM

Last edited:
Do we have any other sources that can be used to support Alien X's Higher Dimension Existence?
He pierced the Contumelia forcefield. The Contumelia are 5 dimensional beings and they said the forcefield was impossible to breach. Alien X piercing it was noted as "interesting" by them, making him 6-D I think

It's already in his description.

Higher-Dimensional Existence (Alien X has a pocket dimension which has its own time and causality disconnected from the rest of time, Stated to transcend the very plane of Existence, making him at least 4-D, possibly 5-D)
I'm glad that's finally being accepted. I remember a time where everyone seemed to be ignoring that and it kept irking me.

He pierced the Contumelia forcefield. The Contumelia are 5 dimensional beings and they said the forcefield was impossible to breach. Alien X piercing it was noted as "interesting" by them, making him 6-D I think
Ok... but that seems kind of weak. It's like me taking a magnifying glass and thinking an ant's interesting just because it does something different or something that I'm not expecting.

So to say that they're 6-D feels really far-fetched.

Ok... but that seems kind of weak. It's like me taking a magnifying glass and thinking an ant's interesting just because it does something different or something that I'm not expecting.

So to say that they're 6-D feels really far-fetched.
I heavily disagree.
The “interesting” point doesn’t back up anything, no, but that’s not really the point of that scan.
The Contumelia are 5 dimensional beings, who were absolutely sure that nothing could cut through the barrier which THEY made, which at the very least would be 5D too if they considered it unbreakable.
This could go for one more things too,
A physical 1-C feat due to Alien X PHYSICALLY cutting the barrier

I heavily disagree.
The “interesting” point doesn’t back up anything, no, but that’s not really the point of that scan.
The Contumelia are 5 dimensional beings, who were absolutely sure that nothing could cut through the barrier which THEY made, which at the very least would be 5D too if they considered it unbreakable.
This I do agree with.

I heavily disagree.
I thought 1-C was 7 dimensions. Wouldn't Alien X piercing the 5 dimensional barrier make him only at least 6 dimensional?

Back