• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alien X vs Bowser 2: Electric Boogaloo

Absaddie said:
How fast is Alien X? There's multiple quadrillion c Mario calcs
I said if, but since it is equal it is 50/50 as Dreamy Bowser starts off with EE or Force Field Generation and Alien X is Punching and since he has an AP advange it is pretty much either or

Okay now, why are you guy voting for Bowser? Bowser either start with EE or forcefield which decided this match outcome. Nobody has give an actual valid reason for Bowser to win.

Wait, isn't Bower's stuff thought based? Because, either he thinks abd erases or he thinks and creates a forcefield, which gets broken. Than he thinks again and erases.

Furthermore, just what is the actual AP gap anyways?

The entire Dreamy Bowser fight is in this video. I don't see him using EE at any moment.

Mario & Luigi Dream Team Boss 25 (Final Boss) - Dreamy Bowser
Mario & Luigi Dream Team Boss 25 (Final Boss) - Dreamy Bowser

The Wright Way wrote:
Wait, isn't Bower's stuff thought based? Because, either he thinks abd erases or he thinks and creates a forcefield, which gets broken. Than he thinks again and erases.

Furthermore, just what is the actual AP gap anyways?

Alien X > Chrono Navigator can damage space-time to the point that "all of existence", referring to the number of alternate timelines that branch off "Ad infinitum", would be destroyed.

Dreamy Bowser has an AP of a finite amount of Universes.

Pretty much Alien X is near 2-A or should be 2-A but was compromised to be 2-B

Given how the gap between 2-A and 2-B is infinite, you really can't be near 2-A.

What's the exact of the multiverse there, because the Mario Multiverse is goddamn huge. Like, every dream is it's own universe abd every sentient thing in every universe can dream. That's pretty damn high for 2-B.

The Wright Way said:
Given how the gap between 2-A and 2-B is infinite, you really can't be near 2-A.
What's the exact of the multiverse there, because the Mario Multiverse is goddamn huge. Like, every dream is it's own universe abd every sentient thing in every universe can dream. That's pretty damn high for 2-B.
It is increasing infinitely hence "Ad Infintum", and what you said is a countless Multiverse which is still a finite number

Reading this thread might help. The thread was proposing Celestialsapiens scaled to the Chrono Navigator which was 2-A, but its been compromised to 2-B

It's not a compromise, the statement isn't 2-A in the first place, just an incredibly high level of 2-B

Yeah, but don't individual molecules in the Mario-verse have dreams? I remember hearing that but I don't know if it's true.

Well if AP is Negligable wouldn't this be a stomp as since Alien X has no viable win conditions, literally all of his hax gets resisted and other abilities he won't use in character because most of them are from author's statements?

I'm not sure if AP is negligible. From past threads I remember infinitely expanding cosmologies being far greater than the universe for every dream kind of cosmology

Back