• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alive one more time... | Goku vs Superman | 9-3-0 (wew goku soloed) reawakened from the deadđź’€

Equal speed, bloodlusted, instant transmission...

I'm voting for Goku. Pity win anyways since normal Supes dunks on him

Like what's stopping Superman from using Heat Vision from a distance?
4jtWpfV.jpeg

If Superman can resist EE, then I'm pretty he'd resist both, especially when Darkseid's EE can erase someone till the point they never were.
Deconstruction/Matter Manip would still work, as he isnt destroying Superman in the same way EE/Soul Destructon would

I know, but he still doens't know about Superman's resistances, and since he supposedly resists existence erasure, Goku would probably try Hakai and, since It wouldn't work, It would open an opening for Superman One-Shot him
Hakai does deconstruction Soul and matter manipulation, along side EE

Back