• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alive one more time... | Goku vs Superman | 9-3-0 (wew goku soloed) reawakened from the deadđź’€

Goku actually out hax and skills, especially bloodlusted if it was normal he probably would get one-shot by the AP despite the skill difference.

Also Goku doesn't have/use hakai as a ball and Superman probably try to punch it or something.

hakai doesn't work on those stronger than you
bro superman trying to throw punches would kill goku because of the ap gap

hakai doesn't work on those stronger than you
bro superman trying to throw punches would kill goku because of the ap gap
I mean Superman doesnt resist it, so it probably could? Also I actually dont recall hakai being said it doesnt work on characters stronger the you

Even bloodlusted, Goku isn't exactly the type to just opt for the Hakai -- that was really only a desperate move when he was up at a corner, which really isn't an option against Superman.
He might be inferior in terms of skill, but even so much as a glancing blow obliterates Goku, and Supes has waaaay better LS so if he's able to get his hands on him it's also gg.

Even bloodlusted, Goku isn't exactly the type to just opt for the Hakai -- that was really only a desperate move when he was up at a corner, which really isn't an option against Superman.
He might be inferior in terms of skill, but even so much as a glancing blow obliterates Goku, and Supes has waaaay better LS so if he's able to get his hands on him it's also gg.
Why wouldnt this be a deperate stiuation for Goku, he has no other way of winning

Bloodlusted doesn't take into count the character type it's really just the fastest move or most likely to work I think

Bloodlusted doesn't take into count the character type it's really just the fastest move or most likely to work I think
Bloodlust counts the character in a situation he will try to one-shot and kill his enemy the fastest as possible

I can see Goku trying both Hakai or a punch

The fact that Hakai even works on Superman must be a result of some outdated resistances rip.

Standard Tactics: Superman is known for holding back his immense strength due to his kind and good-hearted nature. He vows to never kill or seriously harm, and thus, almost never goes 'all out'.

Standard Tactics: Superman is known for holding back his immense strength due to his kind and good-hearted nature. He vows to never kill or seriously harm, and thus, almost never goes 'all out'.
Knocking out Goku would be Superman's first decision here, as he vastly out matches Goku in ap

Back