• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All For One vs Erza Scarlet

It says her standard armors are above Natsu and Gray, they're 7 kilotons. While her strongest armor can defeat Azuma, who's comparable to Zancrow, who is 33 kilotons.

Actually, Gray damaged Ultear who is stronger then Zancrows 33 Kilotons

So her base armors are>>33 Kilotons and her strongest ones are higher

How big is the difference between Erza and Gray?

But she struggled with Azuma who is comparable to Zancrow. Also Natsu got beaten around by Zancrow, he needed to eat Zancrow's flames to beat him.

Why is Ultear stronger than Zancrow? I don't remember that being stated, didn't Gray beat her pretty easily once he got pass her arc of time?

And early series Natsu was able to bruise her as well. Ultear never struck me as powerful, just that her magic was really good.

Also, there's circular scaling going on here. Ultear gets her Dura from taking hits from Gray, but Gray gets his AP from hurting Ultear. (Though he has his own Town level feat)

But Natsu couldn't beat Zancrow, it wasn't just fire attacks either, Zancrow easily overpowered him physically as well. Natsu needed a boost to beat Zancrow, I don't see how he's 33 kilotons.

Gray has a 7 kiloton feat, but he can beat Ultear who supposedly stronger than Zancrow? Azuma is comparable to Zancrow and he made Erza struggle, she barely defeated him.

So what, does that mean Gray is stronger than Natsu and Erza?

There's something wrong here.

Well, I don't think this should change much.

Natsu and Gray should be 7 kilotons (Still Town level), and Ultear's line about being the strongest of the Kin should be ignored. Since she was hurt by both Natsu and Gray, who are weaker than Zancrow.

Statments<Feats

Pretty sure Gray's 7 kt feat wasn't him going all out. Not casual but nowhere near everything he had.

On Zancrow vs Natsu, Natsu was getting slapped around but thats because of how bad the matchup was. Zancrow ignored Natsu's attacks because he was immune to them while Natsu lost a huge advantage he normally had. Even still, Natsu could take the attacks and keep getting up and the moment he got flames that could affect Zancrow, he pasted him. Natsu definitely scales to the 33 kt imo.

Doesn't Natsu have flame resistance? He was still getting hurt by Zancrow's flames, honestly that means Natsu shouldn't scale even more.

Also I remember Zancrow overpowering him physically as well.

TheRustyOne said:
Doesn't Natsu have flame resistance? He was still getting hurt by Zancrow's flames, honestly that means Natsu shouldn't scale even more.

Also I remember Zancrow overpowering him physically as well.
God Slayer Flames > Dragon Flames. Zancrow was higher on the Hierarchy and this countered Natsu's Flame Resistance.

Yeah but there's still a big problem here. With the current scaling, Gray is stronger than Erza. He can defeat Ultear who is stronger than Zancrow apparently.

While Erza struggled with Azuma who is comparable to Zancrow.

@Rusty

Gray was just fighting Racer, had already fought dozens of dark mages, fought OS with the Light Guilds and proceeds to keep fighting Racer until Lyon shows up a while later. Magic is pretty much stamina in FT (as seen with DS getting energized from eating their element) and Gray has been been physically and magically exerting himself constantly for a while.

Think of it like excercise, you aren't benching anywhere near your max after working out for an hour.

That doesn't change my point.

With the current scaling, Gray is stronger than Erza, which makes no sense. Also Natsu has no reason to scale to Zancrow who was beating him up easily.

Natsu and Gray should be 7 kilotons.

Actually, I see the problem. Zancrow didn't do that 33 kiloton feat normally, he did it after eating Natsu's flames. Don't slayers get stronger when they eat their element?

Doesn't that mean Zancrow isn't normally 33 kilotons either?

Natsu was being beaten up by a guy who resisted his attacks and got amped from them, of course he was losing. He literally exhausted himself, got a bit of flames that can harm Zancrow and proceeded to stomp him. Natsu scales to Zancrow.

That means Zancrow isn't 33 kilotons normally, he was being amped by Natsu's flames.

Except Natsu got right back up after getting hit by the 33 kt attack and Zancrow was still harming him with ease before hand.

Very well, but the profiles need to be changed though.

The current scaling has Gray stronger than Erza.

He's normally 33 kilotons, he just has a very casual 6 kiloton feat.

How much stronger is Erza's Strongest Armors, compared to her normal armor?

I'm going to start her off normally.

Though AFO has his ultimate punch which can kill All Might who is 33 kilotons.

Yeah start her normally. Clear Heart is what she uses to fight people who pretty much stomp her stronger armors which are around the 33 kt.

Erza vs Ikaruga. Heaven's Wheel gets one shot, Black Wing gets one shot, Purgatory gets one shot, Clear Heart one shots Ikaruga.

Erza vs Kagura. Heaven's Wheel gets one shot, Adamantine gets one shot, Flight gets one shot, all by a sheathed Archenemy. Clear Heart casually stopped an unsheathed Archenemy and won the fight for her.

Wait, if she one shots people who are stronger than 33 kilotons with her strongest armor... That means she can one shot All For One right?

Maybe I should restricted her Strongest armor... Or is this a stomp?

Damage absorption only works on punches, blunt attacks. They don't protect against slashes.

His regen needs his head to work. One slash to the head and it's over for AFO.

Also your examples have Erza one shotting people, who one shots her standard armor, which are stronger than Natsu and Gray, who are 33 Kilotons.

It seems like Erza one shots here.

Back