• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He also explicitly uses vampiric powers and abilities. He produces fleshbuds from his cells, and he uses his superhearing to see if Jotaro's heart was beating. He had super-strength, and even vampiric Regenerationn as well.

You can't dismiss him as not having "some" vampire abilities. He has them or he doesn't.

If Star Platinum can shatter an injured leg of The World, then the first few instances of timestop where DIO would first try a physical approach would backfire on him. He'd hurt himself just by trying to hurt All Might.

I don't doubt that he would resort to other methods after he figures out All Might is too strong, but I don't see DIO bringing out Vaporizing Freeze off the bat. He also isn't aware of All Might's power beforehand since OP didn't state it.

Yes he'd no doubt hurt himself but not to any significant degree. His cracked knucles and hands would regenerate in a couple of seconds, his injured leg did.

Yeah I didn't mean to say that he would instantly throw out a vaporizing freeze. I was merely suggesting that DIO can dodge everything All Might can throw (with time stop and MFTL reactions) while also building up to the realization that he needs to use vaporizing freeze.

Considering DIO lets The World fight largely on his behalf, it wouldn't take anything more than a MUDAMUDAMUDA in stopped time to realize that All Might is much, much stronger than he is. From there it's a thinking and analyzing game, DIO going through his catalog of abilities to see what would work against All Might whilst also stopping time to avoid any physical confrontation.

I still vote DIO, the matchup is 6/4 in his favor.

The problem with DIO hurting himself is that The World completely fell apart when Star Platinum hit it. Hairline fractures spread over most of The World's body even though the damage it took was concentrated in the leg.

The fist of Star Platinum cracked when it attacked The World. Star Platinum has comparable AP to The World, and The World has City Block+ Durability. With this logic, The World would get much more than cracked knuckles from hitting All Might, (who is easily large mountain level)

Votes

All Might: 2 (Arrogant Schmuck, MirioTogata)

Dio: 7 (TheArsenal1212, Axl233, Strong Click, Vizorus69, Ricsi-viragosi, ProfessorLord, Jobbo)

Inconclusive: 1 (Mr. Bambu)

I didn't include Gargoyle and Monarch's votes because I was not sure if they had actually chosen a side yet

Yeah, voting for Dio for Professor reasons

Besides, it was never Staten in any form that he lost his vampiric abilities, or else he wouldnt be able to turn Vanilla Ice in a vampire or suck the blood of all those dead women that Hol Horse sees when he gets in Dio's place

Votes

Dio: 8 (TheArsenal1212, Axl233, Strong Click, Vizorus69, Ricsi-viragosi, ProfessorLord, Jobbo, CursedGentleman)

Votes

Dio: 9 (TheArsenal1212, Axl233, Strong Click, Ricsi-viragosi, ProfessorLord, Jobbo, CursedGentleman, Gargoyle One)

Their fight could go both ways depending on even the smallest factor, but All Might is severely outhaxed by DIO, even in his prime. After some thought, I'm leaning more towards DIO taking this W.

MirioTogata said:
The problem with DIO hurting himself is that The World completely fell apart when Star Platinum hit it. Hairline fractures spread over most of The World's body even though the damage it took was concentrated in the leg.
The fist of Star Platinum cracked when it attacked The World. Star Platinum has comparable AP to The World, and The World has City Block+ Durability. With this logic, The World would get much more than cracked knuckles from hitting All Might, (who is easily large mountain level)
That was more PIS than anything. The World had punched against Star Platinum before and had his hand shattered when he did so . The fractures didn't spread any further than that and DIO was fine seconds later. The reason he died when they did the quickdraw thing was because Araki needed to kill DIO off. If he only broke his leg that wouldn't really stop DIO.

Plus that force is stronger than punching an inanimate, immovable object. The World literally punched against a City Block+ attack. I'm not sure how to calculate the durability or force behind that, but it's probably at least x2 as strong. You get my point.

If anyone feels sour about the results of this match, it's not to say that All Might is a bad character. He's strong, but he definitely can't do it all. If this was in MHA, there would most definitely be other heroes that could definitely stop DIO. Quirks are physical manifestations and mutations within the body. By that logic, someone like Eraser Head who can erase quirks should be able to erase DIO's abilities. Someone like Midnight can just put him to sleep. Someone like the mind control kid can restrain him.

My point is, these versus battles don't illustrate who would win, but merely who is more likely to win in a 1v1 confrontation.

Votes

All Might: 1 (Arrogant Schmuck)

Dio: 10 (TheArsenal1212, Axl233, Strong Click, Ricsi-viragosi, ProfessorLord, Jobbo, CursedGentleman, Gargoyle One, MirioTogata)

Inconclusive: (Mr. Bambu)

ProfessorLord said:
If anyone feels sour about the results of this match, it's not to say that All Might is a bad character.
No, I'm sour about these results because this is essentially the fight, yet somehow the Colossus in this situation is losing in terms of votes.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Which DIO has never done, of course. Hell Jotaro never even used it except for on himself.
Jotaro also used it on Joseph, but that's beside the point. I was trying to make the example that its though hax, not through brute force that he wins. It would be more likely his biological shit like his flesh buds that bypass durability and his time stop

I've already explained how him not using it doesn't mean he can't use it. I already explained various lines of logic many times now. This thread and battle has concluded.

So, I just went to the request thread, and they're not accepting this fight unless we make a CRT about Dio retaining his abilities from Part 1.

Tell them to show me where DIO lost his abilities from part one. They won't be able to, because it's headcanon. It was never stated he lost his abilities.

Furthermore he blatantly does use his abilities. His Regenerationn, his super strength, his flesh buds, his super hearing... just because he chose not to use two of them doesn't mean he can't.

If the head-canon logic they're using is "well he's weak durr" well DIO explicitly says once he drained Joseph's blood that his body was the strongest he's ever been.

Whoever told you to make a CRT is ********. They need to make a CRT proving he lost it.

How did I know this fight was gonna devolve pretty much exactly like this lol.

Because Both Jojo and BNHA have big fandoms and there is always someone who will be wanking/downplaying someone and therefore it will turn into a conflict because that's what humanity is more consistent of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back