• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All Might Vs. Hulk (MCU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All Might is at least 5 times faster than Hulk, so he blitzes. Plus he's a more solid 8-A than Bruce.

Toshinori blitzes with Carolina smash and Missouri smash possibly being enough to knock Hulk out. Else, he spams it or just does the consecutive punches he did against Noumu.

All Might takes this all right.

On another note, All Might's profile says he has flight. I don't think that's the case as he just jumps around.

^he can punch the air and change his direction similar to bakugou...

but i disagree with everyone,

even if AM has the speed advantage he still has his timelimit of 30 minutes,

and i dont think AM is able to vapoize hulks body or at least sever his head, that means that the green gaint will only get stronger the more he gets attacked and AM will at some point be unable to use his abilitys...

so mid/high diff i give it to Hulk, his Regenerationn is his winning factor ^_^

Didn't stop him from getting knocked out twice.

Once with Hulkbuster but only because his guard was down and he was calming down.

Another in the Avengers movie when he fell 30,000ft into a gym.

^the fall didnt have a lot of things that could provoke him so it is a similar situation as with the other case :)

as long as AM unches Hulk, the green boy will get angrier and also stronger, i dont see how AM with his current powerlvl can stop Hulk >_<

GreatestSin said:
^he can punch the air and change his direction similar to bakugou...

but i disagree with everyone,

even if AM has the speed advantage he still has his timelimit of 30 minutes, His time limit is three hours actually if I remember correctly

and i dont think AM is able to vapoize hulks body or at least sever his head, that means that the green gaint will only get stronger the more he gets attacked and AM will at some point be unable to use his abilitys...

so mid/high diff i give it to Hulk, his Regenerationn is his winning factor ^_^
All might has a time limit of three hours actually

^that was before he gave OFA to deku, his timelimit decreased until it was mentioned to only work for 30 minutes...

GreatestSin said:
^that was before he gave OFA to deku, his timelimit decreased until it was mentioned to only work for 30 minutes...
Do you have a scan I still see three hours on his wiki and I ve read my heros academia and he still had three hours his, powers were weakening though even after giving it to deku one for all, his time limit was still three hours

Whether it is 30 minutes or 3 hours someone as fast as AM would be able to do A LOT within that time. And a lot of things Hulk would not not be able to react to via the 5x speed advantage. Maybe Hulk's regen might not let AM kill him, but hundreds upon hundreds of MCB level strikes would certainly KO him at least.

I know I'm suppose to be the middle man, but Nouma also had regen and he could absorb shocks yet All Might still owned him. He hit him faster than he could regen.

Charmand3r505 said:
I know I'm suppose to be the middle man, but Nouma also had regen and he could absorb shocks yet All Might still owned him. He hit him faster than he could regen.
noumu was absorbing the impacts while his Regenerationn didnt stop AM from pushing it back and out of the stadium,

Hulk would not only no-sell the punches because of type3 immortality but also get stronger the more AM attacks, only way i see AM winning is if he doesnt attack and cause hulk to calm down, otherwise if AMs timelimit is over and he loses :)

HULK has fought beings far stronger than himself atleast at base and faster,hulk's dura and regen makes up for his lower base AP,hulk can take a lot of punishment and not be KOed/killed and get stronger as the fight progresses,that's how he fights basically,except when he needs to kill fodder.

Hulk takes this after a sound beating and then proceeding to hulk smash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back