• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All of humankind vs everything else

This has probably been done to death, but I thought it might be interesting with some specific guidelines.

Every human that has ever existed led equally by history's greatest leaders who set aside their differences for survival vs every form of life that has ever existed on Earth. Dead humans are the age they died at if by unnatural causes, if by natural causes then dead humans are themselves 30 years old physically.

All humans speak a common language, are granted perfect teamwork, and have access to every human invention including weapons of mass destruction. Sort of pseudo-hivemind granted so people don't infight and disagree, and so the humans can effectively strategize and fight.

Neither side can reproduce.

Fight occurs on infinite expanse of half flat plains, half ocean. Humans begin in the middle of the split, all concious of what is occuring.

Humans are given infinite material of every material native to Earth to create a stronghold.

Humans granted 1 year prep to build and plan for survival. (Edit: changed to 1 month)

All forces opposing humans are bloodlusted, cannot harm one another, and start 1km away from the humans.

Winner is determined by if one side still has ranks, and cannot be further harmed, or by total elimination.

Round 1: Humans vs all lifeforms except microscopic organisms.

Round 2: Microscopic organisms included.

Round 3: Same as round 2, but no weapons of mass destruction.

Round 4: Same as round 3, but no weapons considered as war crimes in modern warfare.

Bonus round: You find yourself face to face with a lifeform face to face 10m apart, you are armed with a melee weapon of your choice. What's the most formidable thing you could defeat?

1. Utter stomp. Even humanity in its current state could do so, assuming they're motivated enough.

2. Probably still an easy win. I don't think building an entirely sterile area and nuking everything else would be too hard.

I agree with Saik. With a year prep they should be able to just make a really sterile perimeter and wait it out, or glass the rest of the area. For the bonus, am I able to sneak up on it?

Wokistan said:
I agree with Saik. With a year prep they should be able to just make a really sterile perimeter and wait it out, or glass the rest of the area. For the bonus, am I able to sneak up on it?
Nope, face to face 10m apart, I'll go ahead and fix that.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
1. Utter stomp. Even humanity in its current state could do so, assuming they're motivated enough.
2. Probably still an easy win. I don't think building an entirely sterile area and nuking everything else would be too hard.
I'll shorten the prep to 1 month and bring the opposing forces a little closer then to spice things up a bit

Idk then. I'm probably somewhere around 10-A, but a sufficiently durable barbed spear is pretty good for animal killing, as you can stifle lunges and attempts for them to push through using one.

War crime isn't really objective. Cluster bombs are generally considered illegal, unless you're the USA. We use them with impunity because we didn't ratify the treaty and are too powerful to force to stop, on top of having many allies. Humanity doesn't even need WMDs to eradicate other animals anyways, it would just take a long time.

Wokistan said:
War crime isn't really objective. Cluster bombs are generally considered illegal, unless you're the USA. We use them with impunity because we didn't ratify the treaty and are too powerful to force to stop, on top of having many allies. Humanity doesn't even need WMDs to eradicate other animals anyways, it would just take a long time.
Fair enough, though this is the total population of every species of life other than humans all at once. Imo round 3/4 is cutting it fairly close, though I agree humans could probably take it. Though if the war of attrition goes too long, all the humans could die of old age first, considering many plants and animals can outlive us quite easily.

I think I could take out a baby Raptor or a Dog with a knife, if not a sword or machete or axe or mace— some one handed animal. The beasts go for the neck. If I bait it into striking my neck and use my arm, it'll probably hurt like hell, but if my unfit, chubby ass actually becomes a badass for one second in my miserable life, and I Power through the pain, one good knife strike and it's over for it. The beast is critically injured and I just have to pin it down with my 250+ existence and brutally beat it to death.

Hopefully insulting myself won't get me banned, amirite fellas? Inb4 Banned for having low self-esteem

Amexim said:
I think I could take out a baby Raptor or a Dog with a knife, if not a sword or machete or axe or mace— some one handed animal. The beasts go for the neck. If I bait it into striking my neck and use my arm, it'll probably hurt like hell, but if my unfit, chubby ass actually becomes a badass for one second in my miserable life, and I Power through the pain, one good knife strike and it's over for it. The beast is critically injured and I just have to pin it down with my 250+ existence and brutally beat it to death.

Hopefully insulting myself won't get me banned, amirite fellas? Inb4 Banned for having low self-esteem
Don't worry! I'm sure you're fully capable of brutally murdering a select animal of your choice! I believe in you :]

No. I already ate the human. It's that Baby Raptor that he was contemplating fighting. I already killed him.

Aren't I smart? Being able to type on this forum as an animal?!

Back