• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this.

Two blogs of the same feat for the Avatarverse were made on the same day and both were accepted. The former got added to the verse's speed page, but the later was used to justify some of the character's speed. So both of them are in use right now and one needs to be discarded.
You'd need to create a calc group discussion thread to decide which is better.

Can someone close this thread? Thanks

please close this thread

Can this be closed? I won't be able to continue for some time[around a month] due to the reasons given in the thread at the last, so better redo it whole last time with better arguments 🙏

Hello, this match has reached its end, can someone close it?
Heya, as well as bumping this I'd also like to ask for this closure (as it's another match that ended):

I want this Crt to be opened, I have a few things I need to talk about.

Can someone open this?

I want this Crt to be opened, I have a few things I need to talk about.
Can someone open this?
Bump

Can someone delete this profile I will do scaling on the light novel, this profile also I was not serious when making it ,later I will rehaul it.

I need this profile to be opened Zen'ō

To apply the crt that has been accepted

Back