• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

All-purpose request thread (New forum)

I need this profile to be opened Zen'ō

To apply the crt that has been accepted

Bump

I want this Crt to be opened, I have a few things I need to talk about.
Can someone open this?
Bump

Necropost.

Can someone close this thread?
If you open and read what being proposed, you can probabally see the problem already, but i can explain more.

So, the OP is new on the wiki so he doesn't know how the it works, so he made a bunch of propositions that don't make any sense. Which would be fine, we just explain how he is wrong and why what he is proposing don't line up with the wiki standard.

The problem is, he don't accepted our explanation, and he just Ad nauseam the entire thread for his arguments.

For instance, he claims Kurumi have Conceptual durability(?), with a Scan saying she as able to block a attack that erases space.
So i point out that's not a durability, that's just resistance to hax, and the Scan they provide don't mention anything about concepts, this would only be resistance to spartial manipulation.

But he keeps repeating the same argument over and over, about how space is a concept, and since she erases space, that means she erase concepts of space, even trought the scan don't mention that, and i prove his argument wrong seven times, and yes, he repeated the same argument 7 times.

Edit: he also using one fake scans to argue his points, please close this thread 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Last edited:
I’m requesting this thread to be closed and the results be edited in the characters profiles respectively.

Can someone help edit the tag on this thread? (I forgot how to do them and accidentally added a tag).

Just remove all the existing tags and replace them with Charlotte (Universe), Yü Otosaka, Nao Tomori, Jōjirō Takajō

I suggest that this thread should be moderated since it seems heated on both sides. And the bc supporters are ignoring valid arguments.

Can someone please open this page to apply changes accepted in the crt

https://vsbattles.com/threads/minor-goku-ability-addition.166538/page-3#post-6502406

Last edited:
Can someone please open this page to apply changes accepted in the crt

Bump

Back