• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Alovenas Transcendence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before going to the transcendence part, please note that Alovenas is already 1-A at base.

Transcendence
ÒÇÇÒüôÒüôÒü»µùóÒü½þÑ×Òü«ÚáÿÕƒƒÒÇéÒü¬ÒéëÒü░Õç║µØÑÒéïÒüòÒÇüõ¢òÒüºÒééÕç║µØÑÒéïÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒâ½ÒâòÒéíÒé╣Òü«Òé╣ÒâåÒâ╝Òé┐Òé╣Òüîõ©Çþ×¼Òüº『∞』Òü©Òü¿ÕêçÒéèµø┐ÒéÅÒéèÒÇüµø┤Òü½ÒüØÒü«∞Òü«µûçÕ¡ùÒüîÒü®ÒüôÒü¥ÒüºÒééÒü®ÒüôÒü¥ÒüºÒééÞí¿þñ║ÒüòÒéîþÂÜÒüæÒéïÒÇé

ÒÇÇþäíÚÖÉÒü«þäíÚÖÉõ╣ùÒÇéÒüôÒüåÒü¬ÒüúÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüêÒü░ÒÇüÒüƒÒüáÒü«ÞàòÕèøÒüºÕà¿ÒüªÒüîþëçõ╗ÿÒüäÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüåÒÇéÕ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒüáÒüæÒüºµÑÁÕñºÕ«çÕ«ÖÒüîÕíÁÒü¿Òü¬ÒüúÒüªµÂêÒüêÕñ▒ÒüøÒéïÒÇé

"This is God's Territority so anything is possible.

in an instant, Ruphas stats become "∞" and "∞" characters continues to be displayed at any level, Infinite^infinite, with this anything can be cleared up easily, even by merely existing, Ultimate Universe disappear like dust"

First of all Their transcendence is infinite^infinite

ÒÇîþäíÚÖÉÚǃ´╝ƒ Òü¬ÒéïÒü╗Òü®ÕçäÒüäÒééÒü«ÒüºÒüÖÒÇé『þäíÚÖÉÚǃÒüÖÒéëþºüÒü«ÕëìÒüºÒü»´╝æÒü½ÚüÄÒüÄÒüÜÒÇüþºüÒü»ÒüØÒü«þÖ¥ÕÇìÒü»ÚǃÒüä』Òü¿ÒÇé
þäíÚÖÉÒü«µö╗µÆâÕèøÒüîÒüéÒéïÒü¬ÒéëÒü░ÒüôÒüåÞ¿ÇÒüäÒü¥ÒüùÒéçÒüåÒÇé『ÒüØÒü«þäíÚÖÉÒüÖÒéë´╝æÒü½ÚüÄÒüÄÒü¬Òüäµø┤Òü¬ÒéïþäíÚÖÉÒüîÒüéÒéï』Òü¿ÒÇéÒüØÒéîÒéÆÞÂàÒüêÒüƒÒü¬ÒéëÒü░µø┤Òü½ÒüØÒü«õ©èÒüîÒüéÒéïÒü¿Þ¿ÇÒüäÕ╝ÁÒéèÒü¥ÒüùÒéçÒüåÒÇé

þäíÚÖÉÒü½Õ╝ÀÒüÅÒü¬ÒéèþÂÜÒüæÒéïÒü¬ÒéëÒü░ÒÇüÒüØÒü«ÕìâÕÇìÒü«ÚǃÕ║ªÒüºµø┤Òü½þäíÚÖÉÒü½Õ╝ÀÒüÅÒü¬ÒéèÒü¥ÒüùÒéçÒüåÒÇé

ÒüòÒüéµ¼íÒü»Òü®ÒüåÒüùÒü¥ÒüÖ´╝ƒÒÇÇþø©Õ»¥ÒüÖÒéïÒüáÒüæÒüºþø©µëïÒéƵ«║ÒüÖþÁÂÕ»¥Òü«Õì│µ¡╗Þâ¢Õèø´╝ƒÒÇÇÕ¡ÿÕ£¿ÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒüáÒüæÒüºþø©µëïÒü«Þâ¢ÕèøÒéÆÕà¿ÒüªÕѬÒüäÕÅûÒéïÒé│Ò颵│ÑÞâ¢Õèø´╝ƒÒÇÇþÁÂÕ»¥Òü½þø©µëïÒéêÒéèÒééÕ╝ÀÒüÅÒü¬Òéïþë╣µÇº´╝ƒÒÇǵÖéÚûôÒüöÒü¿ÕÀ╗Òüìµê╗ÒüùÒüªþäíÒüïÒüúÒüƒÒüôÒü¿Òü½ÒüÖÒéïÞíô´╝ƒÒÇǵø┤Òü½õ©èÒü«õ©ûþòîÒü«õ¢Åõ║║Òü¿Òü¬Òéèþ┤ÖÒéÆþá┤ÒéïÒéêÒüåÒü½þø©µëïÒü«Þ¿¡Õ«ÜÒéÆþá┤Òéèµì¿ÒüªÒéïÕçäÒüäÕèø´╝ƒÒÇÇÒüéÒéèÒü¿ÒüéÒéëÒéåÒéïÞâ¢ÕèøÒéÆþäíÕè╣ÕîûÒüÖÒéïÕèø´╝ƒÒÇÇÒü®ÒéôÒü¬µö╗µÆâÒüºÒééÕÇìÞ┐öÒüùÒüºÕÅìÕ░äÕç║µØÑÒéïþäíµòÁÒü«ÒâÉÒâ¬Òéó´╝ƒ

ÕïØÕê®Òü¿ÒüäÒü嵪éÕ┐ÁÒéƵôìÒüúÒüªÚüÄþ¿ïÒéÆþäíÞªûÒüùÒüªþÁÂÕ»¥Òü½ÕïØÕê®ÒüÖÒéïõ¢ôÞ│¬´╝ƒ

µòùÕîùÒü¿ÒüäÒü嵪éÕ┐ÁÒéÆþø©µëïÒü½µñìÒüêõ╗ÿÒüæÒüªþÁÂÕ»¥Þ▓áÒüæÒüòÒüøÒéïÒâüÒâ╝Òâê´╝ƒ

ÒüØÒü«Õà¿ÒüªÒéÆÕòÅþ¡öþäíþö¿Òü½Þ▓½ÚÇÜÒüùÒüªµ«║ÒüùÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüêÒéïÒüáÒüæÒü«þ┤öþ▓ïþäíµ»öÒü¬Õèø´╝ƒ

õ¢òÒüºÒé鵺ïÒüäÒü¥ÒüøÒéôÒéêÒÇüµ║ÇÞÂ│ÒüÖÒéïÒü¥ÒüºÕç║ÒüùÒüªõ©ïÒüòÒüäÒÇì

"Infinite Speed? i see, its indeed Amazing, Then lets me asnwer it, "Even Infinite speed is just 1 before me, and I'm 100 times faster than that", let's say you have infinite power, "that inifinity is just 1 of the more infinity", let's say that you transcends that then there is even more, if you continues to be infinitely stronger than that, then let's become indefinitely stronger at thousands times faster.

Now what will you do? Absolute instant death ability to kill your opponent by just merely facing them? And ability to steal your opponent's ability by just being present? A special trait to become absolutely stronger than your opponent? A technique to decided that it wont rewound each hour? Become inhabitant of the higher world and get the power to destroy your opponent's setting like breaking a paper? A power to invalidates all kinds of ability? An invincible barrier that can reflects any attacks?

Manipulate the concepts of victory and win without process?

A cheat to plant the concepts of lose and absolutely defeat your opponent?

An Unparallelled power to penetrate and kill all of that?

Anything is fine, please pull it out until you're satisfied."

The infinite^infinite transcendence is increasing infinitely and even can arbitrarily increase the difference between each transcendence, that even 1 transcendence (1 infinite) can defeat your opponent like breaking paper.

µî»ÒéïÒüåÕèøÒü»õ║ÆÒüäÒü½þäíÚÖÉÒÇéþø©µëïÒü«þäíÚÖÉÒéÆÕÀ▒Òü«þäíÚÖÉÒüºõ©èÕø×ÒéèÒÇüÒüØÒéîÒéƵø┤Òü½ÞÂàÒüêÒüªÒüäÒüÅÒÇéÒÇÇÒâôÒââÒé░ÒâÉÒâ│ÒüáÒü«ÒâôÒââÒé░Òé»Òâ®Òâ│ÒâüÒüáÒü«ÒÇüÒüØÒéôÒü¬Õ░ÅÒüòÒüäµö╗µÆâÒü»µ£Çµù®õ¢┐ÒéÅÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéµäÅÕæ│ÒüîÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéÒÇǵèÇÒü½ÕÉìÕëìÒü¬Òü®ÞªüÒéëÒüÜÒÇüÒü®ÒüôÒü¥ÒüºÒééþ┤öÕîûÒüòÒüøÒüƒÕèøÒüáÒüæÒéÆÒüÂÒüñÒüæÕÉêÒüåÒÇé

ÒÇÇþºüÒü»Õ╝ÀÒüäÒÇüþºüÒü«µû╣ÒüîÕ╝ÀÒüäÒÇüÒü¬ÒéëÒü░þºüÒü»ÒééÒüúÒü¿Õ╝ÀÒüäÒÇéÒÇÇ

Òâ½ÒâòÒéíÒé╣ÒüîÒü®ÒüôÒü¥ÒüºÒééÚǃÒüÅÒü¬ÒéèþÂÜÒüæÒÇüÚǃÒüòÒüØÒü«ÒééÒü«ÒüîÕàëÚǃÒüºõ╣ùÕÇìÒüùþÂÜÒüæÒüªÒüäÒéïÒéêÒüåÒü½ÚÜøÚÖÉÒü¬ÒüÅõ©èµÿçÒüÖÒéïÒÇéÒüùÒüïÒüùÒéóÒâ¡Òâ┤ÒéúÒâèÒé╣Òü»ÒüØÒéîÒéÆÚüÑÒüïþ¢«ÒüìÕÄ╗ÒéèÒü½ÒüùÒüƒÚǃÕ║ªÒüºÕèáÚǃÒüùÒÇüÒüáÒüîµ¼íÒü«þ×¼ÚûôÒü½Òü»Òâ½ÒâòÒéíÒé╣ÒüîÕÉîÒüÿõ║ïÒéÆÒéäÒéèÞ┐öÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒÇéÒÇÇÒâ½ÒâòÒéíÒé╣Òüîõ©ìÕŻެ¼õ©ìÕŻެ¼Þ╗óÒü«ÕèøÒüºµ«┤ÒéîÒü░ÒÇüÒéóÒâ¡Òâ┤ÒéúÒâèÒé╣Òü»õ©ìÕŻެ¼õ©ìÕŻެ¼Þ╗óÒü½õ©ìÕŻެ¼õ©ìÕŻެ¼Þ╗óÒéÆõ╣ùÒüÿÒüƒÕèøÒüºµ«┤ÒéèÒÇüÒâ½ÒâòÒéíÒé╣Òü»µø┤Òü½ÒüØÒüôÒü½Òü¥Òüƒõ╣ùÒüÿÒüªµ«┤ÒéèÞ┐öÒüÖÒÇéÒÇÇÒüèÕëìÒü«þäíÚÖÉÒü¬Òü®þºüÒü«ÕëìÒüºÒü»´╝æÒü½Òééµ║ÇÒüƒÒü¬ÒüäÒü¿Þ¿ÇÒüäÕ╝ÁÒéîÒü░ÒÇüõ╗èÕ║ªÒü»þø©µëïÒüîÒüØÒü«õ©èÒü«õ©ûþòîÒü©þ½ïÒüñÒÇéÒÇÇõ║ÆÒüäÒü½þø©µëïÒéÆÞ©ÅÒü┐ÕÅ░Òü½ÒüùÒÇüÞç¬ÕêåÒü«µ£ÇÕ╝ÀÞ¿¡Õ«ÜÒéƵè╝ÒüùÚÇÜÒüØÒüåÒü¿ÒüÖÒéïÒÇéÒÇÇÒüôÒü«µö╗Úÿ▓ÒüºÒü®ÒéîÒüáÒüæõ©èÒü«õ¢ìÚÜÄÒü©ÚüöÒüùÒüªÒüäÒéïÒüïÒü¬Òü®õ║îõ║║Õà▒ÞÇâÒüêÒüªÒüäÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

"Each attack power is infinite, Surpass your opponent's infinity with your infinity and transcends that. Big Bang, Big crunch, such weak attacks is completely meaningless, this skill doesnt need a name, but this power that has been refined as much as possible clash with each other.

"I'm Stronger, i'm stronger than that, and more stronger."

Ruphas keeps getting faster as the Speed itself continues to multipliy at the speed of light, and keep increasing indefinitely. However, Alovenas move at the speed that left it far behind but the next moment Ruphas did the same thing. If Ruphas has Incomprehensible power, Alovenas beats it with Multiplied Incomprehensible power, and Ruphas beats it again. If your infinity is one less than mine, then your opponents will stand in the world above. Use your opponent as stepping stone and create your strongest settings. Don't even think about how high you have reached in this fight"

They can arbitrarily increase their transcendence, and in here their 1 infinite difference is 1 world above i.e. like previous scan stated 1 world above means you can defeat the lower just like breaking a paper.

õ©ÇÞªïõ║ÆÞºÆÒü«µêªÒüä……ÕɪÒÇüÕ«ƒÚÜøÒü½õ║ÆÞºÆÒüºÒü»ÒüéÒéïÒÇéõ©íÞÇàÒüîÕà▒Òü½þø©µëïÒü½ÕÉêÒéÅÒüøÒüª『þºüÒü«µû╣ÒüîÕ╝ÀÒüä』ÒéÆþ╣░ÒéèÞ┐öÒüÖõ╗Ñõ©èÒÇüÒüØÒüôÒü½Õä¬ÕèúÒü»þöƒÒü¥ÒéîÒü¬ÒüäÒÇéõ©íÞÇàÒüîÒüôÒü«õ©èÒü¬Òüä『µ£ÇÕ╝À』Òü½ÚüöÒüùÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüúÒüƒõ╗èÒÇüÒüØÒü«µêªÒüäÒü»õ║ÆÞºÆõ╗ÑÕñûµ£ëÒéèÕ¥ùÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé
Õ¡Éõ¥øÒüºÒééÕêåÒüïÒéïþ░íÕìÿÒü¬µû╣þ¿ïÕ╝ÅÒÇéþäíÚÖÉVSþäíÚÖÉÒüºÒü»Òü®ÒüíÒéëÒüîõ©èÒüïÒü¿ÒüäÒüåþ¡öÒüêÒü¬Òü®Õç║ÒéïÒü»ÒüÜÒüîÒü¬ÒüäÒü«ÒüáÒÇé

At the first glance, the battle looks equal , no it is really equal, as long as they both repeat "I'm Stronger" there is no superitority nor inferiority, Now both has reached nothing more than the "Strongest" state , thus the battle can only be equal. A simple eqution that even children can understand, Infinity vs Infinity so there is no answer which one is superior.

Their transcendence always increasing until they reach the "Strongest" State, superiority and inferiority is no longer relevant. In other words any further transcendence is no longer relevant for them.

https://m.imgur.com/i9A9tIB

They can only be harmed if their subconciousness want it, Alovenas looking for her peers so when they reached the "strongest" or "equal" state, Ruphas can harm her since Alovenas subconciousness has been satisfied, thus anyone who is equal to her can harm her, while Ruphas keep thinking that she is undefeated thus no matter how strong her opponent is she Will still be undefeated, i.e. even after they arbitrarily increase their transcendence to the point any further transcendence is irrelevant their subconciousness still unbound by this.

ÒÇî…………Òüê´╝ƒÒÇÇÒüé´╝ƒÒÇÇÒüåÒÇüÕÿÿ……þºüÒü»ÒÇüõ╗è……ÒÇì

ÒÇîÒüéÒüéÒÇüHPÒüî´╝ÉÒü½Òü¬ÒüúÒüƒÒü¬ÒÇéÞç¬ÕêåÒüºÒééÕêåÒüïÒéïÒüáÒéìÒüåÒÇì

ÒÇÇHPÒüîÒé╝Òâ¡Òü½Òü¬ÒéìÒüåÒü¿Òâ×ÒéñÒâèÒé╣Òü½Òü¬ÒéìÒüåÒü¿ÒÇüHPÒü¿ÒüäÒü嵪éÕ┐ÁÒüöÒü¿µÂêÒüùÚúøÒü░ÒüòÒéîÒéêÒüåÒü¿ÒÇüÒüØÒéîÒüºÒééÒéóÒâ¡Òâ┤ÒéúÒâèÒé╣Òü»µ¡╗Òü¬Òü¬ÒüäÒÇé

ÒÇǵêªÒüäÒü»þÂÜÞíîÒüùÒéêÒüåÒü¿µÇØÒüêÒü░ÒüäÒüÅÒéëÒüºÒééþÂÜÒüæÒéëÒéîÒéïÒüùÒÇüþ½ïÒüíõ©èÒüîÒéìÒüåÒü¿µÇØÒüêÒü░ÒüäÒüÅÒéëÒüºÒééþ½ïÒüªÒéïÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒüáÒüîÞ▓áÒüæÒüƒ――ÒüØÒüåÒÇüþ┤øÒéîÒééÒü¬ÒüÅÒéóÒâ¡Òâ┤ÒéúÒâèÒé╣Òü»õ╗èÒÇüÞ▓áÒüæÒüƒÒü«ÒüáÒÇé

ÒÇÇÕèáÒüêÒüªÒÇüÒééÒüùÒâ½ÒâòÒéíÒé╣Òü║ÒüÖµ░ùÒüºÒüéÒüúÒüƒÒü¬ÒéëÒü░ÒéóÒâ¡Òâ┤ÒéúÒâèÒé╣ÒüÖÒé뵫║ÒüøÒüƒÒüïÒééÒüùÒéîÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒüØÒü«õ║ïÕ«ƒÒéÆÕëìÒü½ÒÇüÒéóÒâ¡Òâ┤ÒéúÒâèÒé╣ÒüîÞä▒ÕèøÒüùÒüƒÒÇé

ÒÇÇõ©ÇÕ║ªÒüºÒééÞ▓áÒüæÒéÆÞ¬ìÒéüÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüúÒüƒõ╗Ñõ©è……ÒééÒüåÒÇüÒüôÒü«þÑ×ÕƒƒÒü«Úùÿõ║ëÒüºÒéóÒâ¡Òâ┤ÒéúÒâèÒé╣ÒüîÒâ½ÒâòÒéíÒé╣Òü½ÕïØÒüñõ║ïÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒüäÒüÅÒéë『Þç¬ÕêåÒü«µû╣ÒüîÕ╝ÀÒüä』Òü¿Þ¿ÇÒüäÕ╝ÁÒéèÞ¿¡Õ«ÜÒü«õ©èÕíùÒéèÒéÆÒüùÒéêÒüåÒü¿ÒÇüÕ┐âÒü«ÕÑÑÕ║òÒü½Þ▓áÒüæÒüƒõ║ïÕ«ƒÒüïÒéïÒÇéÒüØÒéîÒüîÕÀ▒ÒéƵ£ÇÕ╝ÀÒü¿õ┐íÒüÿÒéïÕ┐âÒéƵøçÒéëÒüøÒéïÒÇé

"....Eh? Ah? I-impossible,...i'm, just now...

Ah, my HP has become 0, as you can see"

Even if HP has been reduce to zero or become minus, even if the concepts of HP is erased or not, Alovenas will not die

She can continue the battle as long as she want, she can rise up as much as she want.

But yeah lost, Now Alovenas has definitely lost.

Additionaly, If Ruphas wanted to kill, she might have been able to kill Alovenas.

In front of that fact, Alovenas has been weakened.

Since she has once admited that she lost..., She will never be able to win this divine battle.

No matter how much you say "i'm stronger" deep in your heart you still lose, its cloudest your heart to believing that you are the strongest"

the strength of Alovenas depends on herself and her personality, then her self-consciousness is not restrained even by these transcendence and, in principle, can not be destroyed, it is a purely personal characteristic, it is self-refutation, such a creature can be wounded only if it wants to. That is, in simple terms, if the Goddess of Creation Alovenas has been looking for an equal for billions of years (a doll from a meta-sandbox that will not do what she is told), she stopped at the fact that she found an equal opponent. Ruphas is similar creature with a completely different case, Ruphas is not looking for her peers - Ruphas is the strongest. Therefore, in the battle between them, Ruphas will still come out victorious, although they have absolutely identical power, she simply considers herself stronger.

Summary
Alovenas can arbitrarily increase their transcendence as well as the difference each transcendence, Infinite^infinite and increasing indefinitely multiplied again and again.

One infinite difference is like 1 world above, this means they can beat the lower just like breaking a paper.

Even after that their conciousness isnt affected by these transcendence, the "setting" is something like the source of their power/ stats, if your "setting" have 1 infinity you have 1 transcendence if your "setting" have 1 more transcendence you can destroy opponent's "setting" like breaking a paper, however for the likes of Ruphas and Alovenas even if the "setting" itself is destroyed it absolutely doesnt affect their conciousness, if their conciousness want it they can fight even without "setting" at all, and thats why they can modified the setting at will.

Essentialy their power isnt dependant on their "setting"/Transcendence since their conciousness is completely transcendence to it hence why i said their transcendence should be able to reach High 1-A.

Proposals
So my proposal is her transcendence is will reach High 1-A

I am not sure. It just sounds like Low 1-A or 1-A to me. You should ask Sera EX, DontTalkDT, Matthew Schroeder, and Ultima Reality to comment here.

These are when they in the white room, as has been accepted White room is equivalent to outerversal, as they resides beyond all hierarchies and not affected by the length of the hierarchical staircase.

Okay. You should still ask the people I mentioned above, and preferably Promestein and several other administrators as well, to comment here first though: VS Battles Staff

You can remind the people that I mentioned earlier, by briefly explaining to them what you need help with and that I would appreciate it.

What am I supposed to say here? Especially with the weird tiering we have now.

Hmm...Please evaluate the explanation i gave above, is that qualify for High 1-A?.

@Sera

If there are problems with our current system, I am very open to you suggesting how to more properly adjust inaccuracies in it in a staff thread.

I'm not really sure about this. This definitely seems 1-A if they transcend it completely afaik but high 1-A is a bit out of bounds to me. I'd rather someone knowledgeable talk on this

TISSG7Redgrave said:
I'm not really sure about this. This definitely seems 1-A if they transcend it completely afaik but high 1-A is a bit out of bounds to me. I'd rather someone knowledgeable talk on this
Probably this is my mistake, Alovenas start at outerversal i.e. she is already outerversal in base and after that she can increase her power by infinity, she can arbitrarily increase this, the difference each infinity is one world above which mean she can destroyed the lower infinity like breaking a paper.

Even after arbitrarily increase her infinity until she reach the "strongest" state which mean any further infinity will make no difference at all, no superiority and inferiority, her subconciousness isnt affected by these transcendence, hence why i proposed High 1-A at her peak.

This seem like someone literally taking our "infinity" memes and running with it

They definitely seem to be 1-A+ if they are transcend to higher infinities arbitrarily and even reached a point where there's nothing more, but I don't know about High 1-A

As far as I understand, High 1-A is transcending the very system the 1-A of a verse is measured, not just reaching its peak, which might not apply here.

I agree with @Andytrenom here.

Assuming that the translation is fairly accurate, I think that, at least based on the character continuously rising herself to higher infinities (again, assuming the context is correct), 1-A+ seems to work. Though, I am not the one to ask evaluation. @GLHF22

As for the High 1-A rating, I'm not quite sure if we are supposed to take -

"Their transcendence always increasing until they reach the "Strongest" State, superiority and inferiority is no longer relevant. In other words any further transcendence is no longer relevant for them."

- as her being completely transcendental to the Outerversal/Aleph hierarchy or not. I personally think that there needs to be more input provided by staff members. Provided that Ultima (at least based on how he interpreted it, which he wasn't sure if it was correct or not) seemed fine with it, I say there's a possibility.

Now I'll see myself out.

HM.. actually you are right since there is no further context given of the Aleph they has transcends, but there is still more.

https://m.imgur.com/i9A9tIB

ÒÇî…………Òüê´╝ƒÒÇÇÒüé´╝ƒÒÇÇÒüåÒÇüÕÿÿ……þºüÒü»ÒÇüõ╗è……ÒÇì

ÒÇîÒüéÒüéÒÇüHPÒüî´╝ÉÒü½Òü¬ÒüúÒüƒÒü¬ÒÇéÞç¬ÕêåÒüºÒééÕêåÒüïÒéïÒüáÒéìÒüåÒÇì

ÒÇÇHPÒüîÒé╝Òâ¡Òü½Òü¬ÒéìÒüåÒü¿Òâ×ÒéñÒâèÒé╣Òü½Òü¬ÒéìÒüåÒü¿ÒÇüHPÒü¿ÒüäÒü嵪éÕ┐ÁÒüöÒü¿µÂêÒüùÚúøÒü░ÒüòÒéîÒéêÒüåÒü¿ÒÇüÒüØÒéîÒüºÒééÒéóÒâ¡Òâ┤ÒéúÒâèÒé╣Òü»µ¡╗Òü¬Òü¬ÒüäÒÇé

ÒÇǵêªÒüäÒü»þÂÜÞíîÒüùÒéêÒüåÒü¿µÇØÒüêÒü░ÒüäÒüÅÒéëÒüºÒééþÂÜÒüæÒéëÒéîÒéïÒüùÒÇüþ½ïÒüíõ©èÒüîÒéìÒüåÒü¿µÇØÒüêÒü░ÒüäÒüÅÒéëÒüºÒééþ½ïÒüªÒéïÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒüáÒüîÞ▓áÒüæÒüƒ――ÒüØÒüåÒÇüþ┤øÒéîÒééÒü¬ÒüÅÒéóÒâ¡Òâ┤ÒéúÒâèÒé╣Òü»õ╗èÒÇüÞ▓áÒüæÒüƒÒü«ÒüáÒÇé

ÒÇÇÕèáÒüêÒüªÒÇüÒééÒüùÒâ½ÒâòÒéíÒé╣Òü║ÒüÖµ░ùÒüºÒüéÒüúÒüƒÒü¬ÒéëÒü░ÒéóÒâ¡Òâ┤ÒéúÒâèÒé╣ÒüÖÒé뵫║ÒüøÒüƒÒüïÒééÒüùÒéîÒü¬ÒüäÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒüØÒü«õ║ïÕ«ƒÒéÆÕëìÒü½ÒÇüÒéóÒâ¡Òâ┤ÒéúÒâèÒé╣ÒüîÞä▒ÕèøÒüùÒüƒÒÇé

ÒÇÇõ©ÇÕ║ªÒüºÒééÞ▓áÒüæÒéÆÞ¬ìÒéüÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüúÒüƒõ╗Ñõ©è……ÒééÒüåÒÇüÒüôÒü«þÑ×ÕƒƒÒü«Úùÿõ║ëÒüºÒéóÒâ¡Òâ┤ÒéúÒâèÒé╣ÒüîÒâ½ÒâòÒéíÒé╣Òü½ÕïØÒüñõ║ïÒü»Òü¬ÒüäÒÇé

ÒÇÇÒüäÒüÅÒéë『Þç¬ÕêåÒü«µû╣ÒüîÕ╝ÀÒüä』Òü¿Þ¿ÇÒüäÕ╝ÁÒéèÞ¿¡Õ«ÜÒü«õ©èÕíùÒéèÒéÆÒüùÒéêÒüåÒü¿ÒÇüÕ┐âÒü«ÕÑÑÕ║òÒü½Þ▓áÒüæÒüƒõ║ïÕ«ƒÒüïÒéïÒÇéÒüØÒéîÒüîÕÀ▒ÒéƵ£ÇÕ╝ÀÒü¿õ┐íÒüÿÒéïÕ┐âÒéƵøçÒéëÒüøÒéïÒÇé

"....Eh? Ah? I-impossible,...i'm, just now...

Ah, my HP has become 0, as you can see"

Even if HP has been reduce to zero or become minus, even if the concepts of HP is erased or not, Alovenas will not die

She can continue the battle as long as she want, she can rise up as much as she want.

But yeah lost, Now Alovenas has definitely lost.

Additionaly, If Ruphas wanted to kill, she might have been able to kill Alovenas.

In front of that fact, Alovenas has been weakened.

Since she has once admited that she lost..., She will never be able to win this divine battle.

No matter how much you say "i'm stronger" deep in your heart you still lose, its cloudest your heart to believing that you are the strongest"

the strength of Alovenas depends on herself and her personality, then her self-consciousness is not restrained even by these transcendence and, in principle, can not be destroyed, it is a purely personal characteristic, it is self-refutation, such a creature can be wounded only if it wants to. That is, in simple terms, if the Goddess of Creation Alovenas has been looking for an equal for billions of years (a doll from a meta-sandbox that will not do what she is told), she stopped at the fact that she found an equal opponent. Ruphas is similar creature with a completely different case, Ruphas is not looking for her peers - Ruphas is the strongest. Therefore, in the battle between them, Ruphas will still come out victorious, although they have absolutely identical power, she simply considers herself stronger.

I think that Andy and Ravenous seem to make sense.

Yeah, i think so, but i still want them to evaluate the scan i just post above, and i will search other scan if needed.

I Will add Summary

Summary
Alovenas can arbitrarily increase their transcendence as well as the difference each transcendence, Infinite^infinite and increasing indefinitely multiplied again and again.

One infinite difference is like 1 world above, this means they can beat the lower just like breaking a paper.

Even after that their conciousness isnt affected by these transcendence, the "setting" is something like the source of their power/ stats, if your "setting" have 1 infinity you have 1 transcendence if your "setting" have 1 more transcendence you can destroy opponent's "setting" like breaking a paper, however for the likes of Ruphas and Alovenas even if the "setting" itself is destroyed it absolutely doesnt affect their conciousness, if their conciousness want it they can fight even without "setting" at all, and thats why they can modified the setting at will.

Essentialy their power isnt dependant on their "setting"/Transcendence since their conciousness is completely transcendence to it hence why i said their transcendence should be able to reach High 1-A.

"Even after that their conciousness isnt affected by these transcendence, the "setting" is something like the source of their power, if your "setting" have 1 infinity you have 1 transcendence if your "setting" have 1 more transcendence you can destroy opponent's "setting" like breaking a paper, however for the likes of Ruphas and Alovenas even if the "setting" itself is destroyed it absolutely doesnt affect their conciousness, if their conciousness want it they can fight even without "setting" at all, they can modified the setting at will."

This literally just suggests that it is a higher up 1-A+, as just being infinitely more power doesnt mean it will have high 1-A rating... Even then what you're showing is destroying a system within a 1-A hierarchy system. This is one of those examples in masadaverse that one taiji above the other god means that the other god would simply crush you and the inferior one wouldnt get passed the wall that the higher one has unless they have enough strength to do so. Does not mean one's source of power doesnt get destroyed. You can have infinite^infinite..... and so on higher steps above 1-A does not mean much when it comes reaching high 1-A

I think you have to read the explanation in OP first, nvm you already Saw and say thats 1-A+

Actually thats how taiji transcendence to the singulatiry, no matter how deep the singulatiry is they Will never able to affect 1 taiji since they completely transcendence to it, and thats how their conciousness transcendence to the "setting" no matter how many infinite you have or even if the setting itself is destroyed, you Will never be able to affect their self-awareness, thats how they manipulate the "setting" since essentialy their self-awareness already Transcendence to it.

GLHF22 said:
Actually thats how taiji transcendence to the singulatiry, no matter how deep the singulatiry is they Will never able to affect 1 taiji since they completely transcendence to it, and thats how their conciousness transcendence to the "setting" no matter how many infinite you have you Will never be able to affect their self-awareness.
thats wasnt the point of my example anyway.... your proposals in this case does not hit up high 1-A as reaching higher infinities and keep on going until you ran out of arrangements does not mean you will eventually reach high 1-A... look at SCP 3812 for a second he can eventually become 1-A+ and become higher eventually as well but that no longer matter as he's still justi ncreasing his power even if it was just infinitely times over.

This is the same way that how many finites u stack u will never get to the first infinite, which is basically the same case to what you're saying... however the proposal doesnt show that, as it just shows one is capable of just getting higher in power or state to where they transcend what they are previously. I dont see how any of these fits the high 1-A description when the characters just keeps getting stronger and seeing higher infinities.

@Max

In case you don't get my point, my point is their awareness completely transcendence to the "setting" itself not that they stacking more infinity.

and i dont see h ow that would be related to AP either way???? As i pointed out, destroying a power source like the setting and their consciousness is still intact is still not enough to arrant high 1-A.

Let's take an example when Taiji is still 1-A, if a Hadou Gods able to destroy the concepts of taiji itself and completely transcendence to it they still 1-A and not High 1-A?

GLHF22 said:
Let's take an example when Taiji is still 1-A, if a Hadou Gods able to destroy the concepts of taiji itself and completely transcendence to it they still 1-A and not High 1-A?
but that isnt relevant to what i said???? destroying taiji doesnt mean u destroy the power source in a conceptual manner, this is why just saying destroy does not mean much without more context on them. Even if i take your proposal as what it is, it doesnt warrant high 1-A AP in the same manner to what u just exploited.

Please, staff member come i don't want to repeat same thing all over again, im trust staff member evaluation since they always makes a good point.

I think that Maxnumb is most likely correct that this is "Potentially 1-A+", not High 1-A, but you should ask Ultima Reality to come and evaluate this thread.

Try reloading the page. Fandom is recurrently glitchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back