• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mikasa Ackerman Vs Violet Evergarden

I thought this matchup would be cool since both of these characters have the same voice actors and they both have similar personalities.

C2ba341ae7898ada4f214173de2d2b5a

Mikasa Ackerma Vs Violet Evergarde

Both characters are bloodlust and this is their 9-A forms

Mikasa has her 3dmg,

This is Post Timeskip Mikasa

Mikasa: 0

Violet: 8 (Theglassman12, Eggmaster1337, Veloxt1r0kore, Gargoyle One, Mand21, ShrekAlmighty, Titan1337, BrettLol123)

Inconclusive: 0

Speed equalized

It looks like both characters has the potential to one-shot each other.

Violet AP is enough to kill Mikasa even without weapons. and with weapons she can one shot her.

Mikasa AP is enough to possbily one shot Violet and possibly break through Violet's Adamant Silver arms with only a few strikes.

I think using 8-c mikasa is still fine since her durability is still "street level"

and Mikasa is only 8-C with Thunder Spears which I heard is only used to fight against titans.

Even though Mikasa is 8-C+ and Violet is around 9-A with her best weapons, Mikasa durability is still street level which creates alot more opportunities for Violet sneak a win and one shot her.

Violet has access to her guns (which in my opinion could possibly win this fight for violet), and even through Violet's durability is outclassed by Mikasa's AP, I think Violet could handle some lethal attacks from Mikasa, since Violet can still fight even after losing both of her arms in the middle of combat.

Violet's Metal arms can possibly still at least tank a two-three hits from Mikasa's sword.

And I don't think Mikasa will be able to use her Thunder Spear efficiently against Violet due to weapon's design to be made to fight titans and not humans.(But i may be wrong)

So right now, i'm kinda going with Violet with very high difficulty

In my opinion, Mikasa AP is far higher than Violet's AP, but since Mikasa's Durability is Street Level, Violet has much more ways to kill Mikasa due to having more weapons in her disposal.

I could be wrong but i think Mikasa is getting upgraded to Wall level physically

And her Thunder Spear and swords have proven to work just as well against humans as they have against Titans

I think Violet takes this as her reaction speed is also higher (She easily reacts to gunfire). Mikasa's higher AP might be enough to one-shot Violet, but Violet has the speed adventage to one-shot first.

Oh I see, I didn't notice the match was speed equalized. In that case Violet might have a much harder time, but still I think she takes this by having higher stamina and much better experience handling different weapons (she can even quickly adapt to master the use of new weapons).

Violet should be able to take this.

I could be wrong, but It seems like thunder spear can only be equiped when the blade is unequiped.

So if Mikasa wanted to use it, she would have to reequiped her weapons in the middle of combat which I don't think violet would let her do that.

And if Mikasa started the battle out with her Thunder Spear, Violet would have a massive close range advanage.

It also seems like Thunder Spear has a weakness of killing its own user if they get too close. So Mikasa would have to get far away enough use it, but Violet will just shot down Mikasa with her pistol before Mikasa gets far away enough to use it.
Main-qimg-8d6ecc845edc3b9660eca323330ca7d1-c
So in my opinion, the only way for Mikasa to win is with her blades in close combat (where she could get one shotted) or by having a tie by suiciding with the Thunder Spear.

Yes mikasa could one shot Violet too, but Violets Adamadt silver arms will at least tank some blows for her.

So Violet is likely to win in most cases due to the fact that she can tank a one-three hits from Mikasa with her metal arms, and Mikasa cannot take any hits from Violet.

Even if we wank Mikasa's physical abilties to 9-B, I still see Violet winning 6 out of 10 times

Can't just Mikasa use her own pistols? She has blades, thunder spears and pistols in the same equipment.

Its not on Mikasa's profile, but even if mikasa did have her guns, Violet would most likely win if this match came down to a gun fight due to her being an expert marksman. Violet is also able to block bullets with her arms.

It is shown that Soldiers in AOT cannot use her swords, Thunder spear, pistols at the same time due to their hands being full by holding their Hand grips. It also seems like Blades cannot be equipped at the same time with thunder spears because it conflicts with the triggering system of the 3dmg.

Ziyo1jU
Jean fires a Thunder Spear at the Cart Titan

Wow, I need to catch up with AOT.

I still think violet should take this with high diff, but I can see how Mikasa can win this.

I mean even her regular sword attacks are almost two tiers above Violet's durability so i dont see how Violet is supposedly going to survive any hits from Mikasa

I think Violet should be able to at least survive a few hits from Mikasa is becuase of her high Stamina.

Yes, I know Stamina does not = Durablilty,

But what im trying to saying is that if Mikasa chopped off one of Violet's limbs off, She will still be able to fight in combat. (╠ÂU╠Ân╠Âl╠Âe╠Âs╠Âs╠ ╠ÂM╠Âi╠Âk╠Âa╠Âs╠Âa╠ ╠Âc╠Âh╠Âo╠Âp╠Âs╠ ╠ÂV╠Âi╠Âo╠Âl╠Âe╠Ât╠ ╠Âh╠Âe╠Âa╠Âd╠ ╠Âo╠Âf╠Âf╠Â)╠Â

Stamina has nothing to do with durability

A single thunder spear turned human Reiner, who has 9-A feats without gear, into paste

Mikasa will have 8 here

I believe Violet should be able to win. She might not tank the thunder spears, but who said Mikasa will be able to land a hit with them? If the spears cannot be used at close range nor unless the target is surrounded by enough tall structures, Violet should be able to take cover from it quickly on all situations in which they could be fired, be it through aimdodge or even reacting to the shot itself. Once she reaches Mikasa, her axe's superior range should be able to perfectly compete with Mikasa's superior maneuvering capability.

There's no reason for Mikasa to dominate if both are capable of one-shotting each other at close range. I do however think speed shouldn't have been equalized for they are barely different from each other. I vote for inconclusive with speed equalized, and for Violet in a non-decisive match yet on her advantage if without it.

Only six right now, but that could change now that the Attack on Titan verse got a big update.

Now that Mikasa is 9-B . A rematch between Violet and Mikasa without using any weapons could be interesting. But that is another debate for another time.

But I do find it funny on how similar those two characters are to each other. Both have similar personalities. They are also both Orphans who later goes into the Military and are now considered "Elite soldiers" for their skill.

Mikasa and Violet are both obsessed with the wellbeing of their "lovers". They also have the same voice actors, and now they literally have the same tier, with Mikasa getting only higher with thunder spears

Just so everyone knows, Mikasa's Thunder Spears can in fact be used from a distance and they can harm High 8-Cs

Because she's done so against people before? She used it to try to kill Reiner and if he didnt have a specific bility that lets his transfer his mind to his Titan's body he would have died.

Plus SBA makes them in character but willing to kill, with Mikasa being a no-nonsense fighter who has consistently demonstrated to lead with her strongest stuff against her opponents.

you mean against one guy?? Out of the dozens and dozens of humans she's fought, where she's used her swords to kill them?

Back