• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

An alien from another planet vs Alien from another planet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't think Clark had much chance before. He can put up a good fight with his martial arts, but Brandon using practically any of his abilities in CQC makes things go worse for Supes.

(Incidentally, it's been stated repeatedly Brandon always goes close combat. So where do his Stealth Mastery & Flight come from?)

In theory, is Brandon sticks exclusively to close up combat, is unlikely to use his TK, Flight, or Heat Vision at all, nor use his Stealth Matery for ambushing, Clark's martial arts give him an edge.

It was pointed out Brandon doesn't use his TK much & I'm not sure he'd go for using Stealth. Would he be likely to use his Flight or HV here?

Also, what's Powerless Clark's opening move? (Also, it annoys me they both have an unjustified stamina rating. What are their stamina feats?)

I would argue that Brandon has better Stamina than Clark, Clark has foughten for many good solid minutes without tiring in his powerless form, like against Zod and Green Arrow. Though when he fought against Green Arrow he was beaten up badly so I wouldn't consider that his best. We don't see him powerless often so it's hard to really say. Brandon however never seemed to even be on the verge of tiring in his movie.

Brandon most likely won't go for Heat Vision unless Clark enrages him, like how he used it against his father after he betrayed him.

Opening move? If he sees Brandon start hovering and stuff he's gonna probably think to try and get away at first. He doesn't view himself as that powerful when he doesn't have his powers. They may be similar in AP, sure. But Clark is still gonna overestimate Brandon and move to try and hide to ambush or something. He's not gonna charge in and would be on the defensive until he saw he has a raw martial arts advantage.

I wouldn't mind about that. Guy has a habit of jumping onto threads and then vacating at the speed of light from what I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back